JNUEE Application Form 2018 has been released on September 15, 2017. The forms are available online and the candidates can fill and submit it until October 13, 2017. The candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying because the ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. In order to submit the application form correctly, the candidates will have to pay the application fee and submit it in prescribed format. The candidates may check complete details about JNUEE Application Form 2018 from this page.
Latest: Candidates can now fill the JNUEE Application Form 2018 from the link below.
JNUEE 2018 Application Form
|Online Application Starts||September 15, 2017|
|Online Application last date||October 13, 2017|
|Application form correction window||To be announced|
|Entrance Examination Date||December 27 to 30, 2017|
The application fee amount depends on the category from which you are applying and the number of courses that you are applying. In the table below, the fee amount for the last year are given. Candidates may refer to it until the new amounts are announced.
Ph.D., M.Phil/M.Tech./MPH/Pre Ph.D/Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., MCA, JRF/M.Phil/Ph.D. and Pre Ph.D./Ph.D. programmes in Science SchoolsB.A. (Hons.) 1st and 2nd Year and all part time programmesForeign Nationals General Category including OBC SC/ ST/ PWD BPL
|No. of choices|
|General Category /OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD||BPL||General Category /OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs. 530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs. 110/-||Rs.400/-||Rs.265/-||Rs. 65/-||US$35 or Rs.2420/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs. 215/-||Rs.575/-||Rs.325/-||Rs. 125/-||US$75 or Rs.5190/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs.750/-||Rs.380/||Rs. 180/-||US$100 or Rs.6920/-|
Apply Here – Click here to fill the JNUEE Application Form 2018
Instructions for filling up of the online application form for JNUEE 2018
- Login to the site by clicking the link above.
- Click on to “New Registration & Candidate Login” link.
- The candidates are advised that before they proceed to register for entrance examination, they must ensure to have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline / programme of study for which they intend to apply.
- A candidate will be required to the correct academic details, address details and contact details. The steps are mentioned in the “ how to fill the application form section”.
- A password will be sent to the candidates via message on the registered mobile number.. Students are requested to note the password and other details.
- Before submission of the online Application form, students will have to give their consent by clicking the declaration “I Accept Apply Online”.
- Any incorrect set of information provided by the candidate will be subject to disqualification.
How to Register for JNUEE 2018
The candidates will have to register themselves first before they can apply for the programme.
The registration process is as follows. Please see the steps to register under the programme.
- To Login click for the official website to apply.
- Select the icon “Application For:-Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination [ JNUEE ]”.
- Now read the instructions carefully.
- Press “I Accept Apply Online”.
If you have any doubt regarding how to fill the application form please read the instructions given on the top most panel of the site under category ”instructions”
You can also read the “FAQs” frequently asked questions to gain all the essential information regarding the form filling.
Steps of Registration process of JNUEE 2018
The candidates are now required to enter the details. We have mentioned here the details that must be entered by the candidates to complete their registration process for JNUEE 2018.
- Programme for Study which the candidate want to apply for.
- Name of Candidate (as in 10th class certificate).
- Valid Email Address:
- Confirm Email Address:
- Valid Mobile Number:
- Date of Birth:
Please note the length of the Password should be at least 8-16 Characters long with 1 Alphabet, 1 Number and 1 Special Character.
- Confirm Password:
- Enter ”Register”.
Now the candidates registered officially and after the registration the candidate will be sent their JNU Entrance Exam 10 digit Application number which they will have to use for logging in to the complete the form.
Now go to home page. Here you will need to login using your application number, password and the security key as displayed in the image.
Steps to Login to Apply for JNUEE 2018
- Please login via your “Application Number” and your “Password”.
- Now please enter the “Security Key” displayed on the screen.
- You can refresh the image if you are unable to see the image.
- You will be re-directed to a new window to complete the application form.
- You will notice your name on the top of the page with your programme detail will be visible, it means that your are “signed up”.
- Fill your application details
The process will be completed in three steps:-
Fill your personal details, address details and educational details.
*The Name of the Candidate, Application Number and the Date of Birth will already be mentioned.
|PERSONAL DETAILS||CONTACT DETAILS||QUALIFICATION DETAILS|
*The eligibility criteria will be displayed
*Click okay if you satisfy the criteria. The candidate must attain minimum 55%marks in his/her studied discipline.
- Upload Photograph and Signatures
- The candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph which must be taken recently and signature in JPG format. Please note the dimensions of the photograph and signature to be uploaded.
- Photograph (width 150px and height 200px). The size should be between 20-50 KB.
- Signature width 140px and height 60px). The size should be between 10-20 KB
- Pay the Examination Fees
- The examination fees can be paid in online mode and in offline mode as well. The students who want to pay the application fees. ,they can use their debit/credit card/ net banking. The students who pay the fees in online mode will be able to download the confirmation page instantly.
- For those who wish to pay the fees in offline mode will have to draw a demand draft in favor of
JawaharLal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
If you have any query related to the application form please comment in the box below.