JNUEE 2020 Application Form – The last date to submit JNUEE application form 2020 has been extended. NTA has extended it until June 15, 2020. Candidates can apply for JNUEE 2020 from ntajnu.nic.in or the link below. Candidates who want to apply for UG, PG, M.Phil, and Ph.D courses via JNUEE must check the eligibility criteria before applying. The process to submit the application form of JNUEE 2020 includes registration, form filling, uploading of images, fee payment, etc. Check details on JNUEE 2020 application form, documents needed to apply, fee payment and more from below.
Latest: JNUEE 2020 application form has been extended. Apply from the link below.
JNUEE 2020 Application Form
JNU admission in all courses is based on the scores of JNUEE. JNUEE 2020 application form is released by NTA, as from last year the agency took over the responsibility to conduct JNUEE. Check schedule for JNUEE application form 2020 in the table below:
|JNUEE 2020||Important Date|
|Application process starts||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date to apply|
15 May (reserve date)
Apply here: Click here to fill and submit JNUEE 2020 application form.
Last Date to Submit JNUEE 2020 Application Form Extended (Official Notice)
Last date to apply has been extended, candidate can check the official notice from below.
Click here to download the application extension notice.
Check If You Are Eligible to Fill JNUEE 2020 Application Form
To be able to apply for JNUEE 2020 for admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University, the eligibility criteria is given below:
|Age limit (applicable for BA course only)||17 years as on October 01, 2020|
|Qualification||10+2 for UG admission|
UG degree for PG admission
PG degree for Ph.D and M.Phil admission
|Minimum marks in qualifying exam||differs from course to course|
|Combination for subject in qualifying exam||differs from course to course|
For detailed courses wise eligibility, please click here
Important: If a candidate is selected for admission in their first preferred course, then they lose all claims of admission in the rest 2 lower preferred of courses. Thus ensure to select the choice of course in the online form of JNUEE 2020 in the correct order.
Also, submit only one form for the same level of programme, or else the forms are liable for rejection.
JNUEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee of JNUEE must be submitted as per the available mode to complete the application process. The application fee for JNUEE 2020 is given below:
Fee for Ph.D, M.Phil, M.Tech, MPH, MA, MSc, MCA and PGDE courses
|Category||Applying for 1 course||Applying for 2 courses||Applying for 3 courses|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 530||Rs. 800||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST / PwD / OBC||Rs. 310||Rs. 415||Rs. 500|
|BPL (Below Poverty Line)||Rs. 110||Rs. 215||Rs. 300|
Fee for BA (Hons.) 1st Year, B.Sc.-M.Sc. integrated and all part time programmes
|Category||Applying for 1 course||Applying for 2 courses||Applying for 3 courses|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 400||Rs. 575||Rs. 750|
|SC / ST / PwD / OBC||Rs. 265||Rs. 325||Rs. 380|
|BPL (Below Poverty Line)||Rs. 65||Rs. 125||Rs. 180|
How to pay the application fee?
The mode to pay the application fee is online and is available when the candidates proceed to finally submit the form, towards the end. The online channels that can be used to pay the fee are:
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
- Ne banking, or
Documents Needed to Fill JNUEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to be ready with the below given documents to complete the application process of JNUEE 2020:
Documents and details for reference:
- Government identity details like
- Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), or
- Election Card (EPIC No.), or
- Passport number, or
- Ration Card Number, or
- Bank Account Number, or
- PAN Number, or
- Other valid government IDs
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate, if applicable
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate, if applicable
- Address for communication
- Mobile Number
- Email id
- Bank account details for payment of application fee
Documents to be uploaded in the form:
- Scanned images of latest Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
Specifications of Images to be Uploaded in JNUEE 2020 Application Form
The cnadidates can check below the specifications as per which they have toupload the images in the application form:
|Scanned images of latest photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Scanned image of signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
Some important instructions for Photo:
- Do not upload unclear or hazy images
- Do not upload stamp size photo, it must be a passport sized photo
- Make sure there is no red eye
- Image must be looking straight to the camera
- Selfies with scenic background is not acceptable
- Sunglasses are not allowed
Some important instructions for signature:
- Make sure the signature is not in all CAPS
- Vertically uploaded signatures are not accepted
- Do not draw lines and fancy symbols in the signature
How to Fill JNUEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the steps below to fill the online application form of JNUEE 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link available on this page. The below window opens. Click on the apply button as shown below:
- On the next screen candidates have to enter the details in the registration form, as shown below:
- On submitting the details candidates have to preview the registration form once and click on the final submit button as shown in the image below:
- This completes the registration process and the candidates get the autogenerated application number. the application number is also sent to the candidates via their registered email ID and mobile number. On the dashboard, the candidates have to click on the “complete application form” button to access the online form, as shown in the image below:
Step 2: Fill the JNUEE 2020 application form
- On clicking the “complete application form” button the below given window opens. This is the online form that the candidates must fill with all correct details
- After filling all the details candidates have to preview the form and click on the final submit button to proceed for image uploading.
Step 3: Upload the images
- On clicking the “upload images” button the candidates can check the page where they need to upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Upload the scanned images and click on the “upload” button as shown above.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Next the candidates have to pay the application fee applicable using the online payment mode.
Step 5: Print the confirmation page
- On successful payment, the confirmation page is generated. If the same is available, that means the form has been submitted successfully.
Details to Be Filled in JNUEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to fill the below given details in the application form of JNUEE 2020:
- Candidate’s Name as in board / university certificate
- Mother’s Name as in board / university certificate
- Father’s Name as in board / university certificate
- Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format
- Mobile Number that must be valid throughout the admission process
- e-mail Address that must be valid throughout the admission process
- ID card number and ID card type
- Permanent address
- Create password for login
- State of domicile
- Sub category
- PWD status – Yes or No
- Type of disability is ‘Yes’ is selected
- Whether scribe is needed – Yes or No
- Wards of defense personals – Yes or No
- Are you a Kashmiri migrant – Yes or No
- Which area you belong to – Urban / Rural
- Income group
- EWS category – Yes or No
- Are you ward of JNU group C or D employee
- BPL – Yes or No
- Passed schooling from what type of school – Government / Private
- Programme of study
- 3 choices of course in order of preference
- 4 exam city choices
- Class 10 exam details
- Class 12 exam details
- Any other QE details
- Are you a students of JNU – Yes or No
- Are you student of any University at present – Yes or No
JNUEE 2020 Application Form Correction
The application form correction window opens for all the registered candidates. This is a one-time facility that allows the candidates to make changes in the form if any. JNUEE 2020 application form correction opens online only and has to be done under the logins using application number and password. All details in the form can be edited during this period.
Correction fee: Applicable for corrections in certain fields and not all fields. The fee is to be paid online.
Note: The link to edit images is activated for the candidates whose images have been rejected in the initially filled application form.
Exam Cities for JNUEE 2020
Candidates can select 4 examination city centers in order to their preference in the online form of JNUEE 2020. Candidates can check the expected examination centers for JNUEE 2020 from below:
|ITANAGAR / NAHARLAGUN||AL01|
|CHANDIGARH / MOHALI / PANCHKULA||CH01|
|DELHI / NEW DELHI||DL01|
|PANAJI / MADGAON||GO01|
|AHMEDABAD / GANDHINAGAR||GJ01|
|DHARWAD / HUBBALI (HUBLI)||KK10|
|UDUPI / MANIPAL||KK17|
|ALAPPUZHA / CHENGANNUR||KL01|
|ERNAKULAM / ANGAMALY/ MOOVATTUPUZHA||KL04|
|MUMBAI / NAVI MUMBAI||MR16|
|PATIALA / FATEHGA RH SAHIB||PB08|
|KANYAKUMARI / NAGERCOIL||TN06|
|HYDERABAD / SECUNDERABAD / RANGA REDDY||TL01|
|ALLAHABAD / PRAYAGRAJ||UP03|
|NOIDA/ GREATER NOIDA||UP09|
Applying for JNUEE 2020, Check Some Books For Preparation!
Some of the books for JNUEE 2020 preparation are given below, you can refer them as you go about your preparation form the exam:
|Name of the Book||Buy Here|
|JNU BA (Hons.) in Foreign Languages Entrance Examination Guide||Buy Here|
|JNU: MA Political Science Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|JNU MA English Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Here|
|Study Notes Material On Economics Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
JNUEE 2020 Admit Card
All the registered candidates get the JNUEE 2020 admit card. The admit card is the only document that allows the candidates to enter the exam center and appear for the test. To get the admit card candidates have to visit ntajnu.nic.in and use their application number and password to download the document. Via the admit card of JNUEE, NTA allocates the exam center to the candidates.
On the day of the exam, candidates must carry the admit card with passport-sized photo and valid government-issued ID proof.
JNUEE is an online entrance test for admission in JNU. JNUEE 2020 is held at a national level. It is a 3 hours long test with 100 MCQs asked in the exam. Admission via JNUEE is granted n all the UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D courses. Also for admission in M.Phil. and Ph.D candidates are shortlisted for viva voce first based on entrance test score and then final admission is provided based on 70% weightage to JNUEE scores and 30% weightage to viva.
JNUEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for JNUEE 2020 on the official website as per the schedule.
Ans : The mode of the JNUEE 2020 Application form is Online mode.
Ans : Candidates can check out the JNUEE 2020 Application fee for each programme above from this page.
Ans : Candidates can edit their Application form by login with their credentials as per the schedule.
Ans : The size of the photograph should not be between 20 - 50 KB. The size of the image of the signature should be between 10 KB - 20 KB. The format of both the files should be JPG only.
Ans : Candidates must have passed the Qualifying examination with the required qualifying marks. You can check out the Eligibility criteria for each programme/ course above from this page.
Ans : You can take out a print out of the JNUEE 2020 Application Form by connecting the printer to your system.
Ans : You can check the Application fee status. If the status is successful then it means that your Application form has been submitted.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.