JNUEE 2020 Application Form can be filled and submit online. Candidates who wish to appear in the Jawaharlal Nehru Entrance Exam (JNUEE) 2020 must first of all apply for the exam. It is advisable to read eligibility criteria specific to the program one is applying for. Only those who are eligible must fill the JNUEE application form 2020. In order to submit the application form of JNUEE 2020, the candidates required to register, fill details in form, upload photograph, and pay application fee. Get complete details about JNUEE Application Form 2020 from this page.
JNUEE 2020 Application Form
In order to register to complete an application, you will need to provide basic information about yourself. Your email address will serve as your login ID for the application. If you have more than one email address, we recommend that you use your personal address. Be sure to type your email address correctly as you will not be able to edit it later. You must also create a password which will enable you to logout and log back in to your application.
|Online Application Starts||02 Mar 2020|
|Online Application last date||31 Mar 2020|
Apply Online: The candidtaes can apply for JNUEE 2020 at ntajnu.nic.in
JNUEE 2020 Application Form Fee
The application fee amount depends on the category from which you are applying and the number of courses that you are applying. In the table below, the fee amount for the last year are given. Candidates may refer to it until the new amounts are announced.
Ph.D., M.Phil/M.Tech./MPH/Pre Ph.D/Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., MCA, JRF/M.Phil/Ph.D. and Pre Ph.D./Ph.D. programmes in Science SchoolsB.A. (Hons.) 1st and 2nd Year and all part time programmesForeign Nationals General Category including OBC SC/ ST/ PWD BPL
|No. of choices||General Category /OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD||BPL||General Category /OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs. 530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs. 110/-||Rs.400/-||Rs.265/-||Rs. 65/-||US$35 or Rs.2420/-|
|For 2 Choice||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs. 215/-||Rs.575/-||Rs.325/-||Rs. 125/-||US$75 or Rs.5190/-|
|For 3 Choice||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs. 300/-||Rs.750/-||Rs.380/||Rs. 180/-||US$100 or Rs.6920/-|
JNUEE 2020 Application Form Photograph and Signature Specifications
In the application form of JNUEE, you will upload a scan copy of photograph, and a scan copy of signature. The specifications of both are as follows.
- It should be taken on or after 1-Jan-2017
- Format should be JPG format
- Width of the photograph image should be 150 px and height should be 200px
- Size should be between 20-50 KB.
- It should also be recent
- Size of the saved file should be between 10-20 KB
- Dimension of the image should be width 140px and height 60px
JNUEE 2020 Application Form – Browser Requirements
Use recommended browsers to fill and submit the form easily. Following are the recommended browsers.
- Internet Explorer version 6 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox version 1.5 or higher
Most Important Instructions for JNUEE 2020 Application Form
It is not necessary to complete the application in one sitting. You will be able to save your work by clicking on any of the “Save” button. The “Save” button simply allows you to save your work but continue working on the current page. For security purposes, the application will time out if it is idle for 15 or 20 minutes. Be sure to click “Save” periodically to ensure that you do not lose any of your work. Typing on a page is not enough to prevent a time out, so save frequently.
Complete your application with uploading of photos, sign and fee payment well before the last date & time of online application submission to avoid the last hour crisis and technical issue if any occurs. Only completely filled applications alongwith photo, signature and payment of required fee of the eligible candidates’ will be considered.
Instructions for filling up of the online application form for JNUEE 2020
- Login to the site by clicking the link above.
- Click on to “New Registration & Candidate Login” link.
- The candidates are advised that before they proceed to register for entrance examination, they must ensure to have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each discipline / programme of study for which they intend to apply.
- A candidate will be required to the correct academic details, address details and contact details. The steps are mentioned in the “ how to fill the application form section”.
- A password will be sent to the candidates via message on the registered mobile number.. Students are requested to note the password and other details.
- Before submission of the online Application form, students will have to give their consent by clicking the declaration “I Accept Apply Online”.
- Any incorrect set of information provided by the candidate will be subject to disqualification.
How to Register for JNUEE 2020
The candidates are required to register themselves first before they can apply for the programme.
The registration process is as follows. Please see the steps to register under the programme.
- To Login click for the official website to apply.
- Select the icon “Application For:-Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination [ JNUEE ]”.
- Now read the instructions carefully.
- Press “I Accept Apply Online”.
If you have any doubt regarding how to fill the application form please read the instructions given on the top most panel of the site under category ”instructions”
You can also read the “FAQs” frequently asked questions to gain all the essential information regarding the form filling.
Steps of Registration process of JNUEE 2020
The candidates are now required to enter the details. We have mentioned here the details that must be entered by the candidates to complete their registration process for JNUEE 2020.
- Programme for Study which the candidate want to apply for.
- Name of Candidate (as in 10th class certificate).
- Valid Email Address:
- Confirm Email Address:
- Valid Mobile Number:
- Date of Birth:
Please note the length of the Password should be at least 8-16 Characters long with 1 Alphabet, 1 Number and 1 Special Character.
- Confirm Password:
- Enter ”Register”.
Now the candidates registered officially and after the registration the candidate will be sent their JNU Entrance Exam 10 digit Application number which they will have to use for logging in to the complete the form.
Now go to home page. Here you will need to login using your application number, password and the security key as displayed in the image.
Steps to Login to Apply for JNUEE 2020
- Please login via your “Application Number” and your “Password”.
- Now please enter the “Security Key” displayed on the screen.
- You can refresh the image if you are unable to see the image.
- You will be re-directed to a new window to complete the application form.
- You will notice your name on the top of the page with your programme detail will be visible, it means that your are “signed up”.
- Fill your application details
The process will be completed in three steps:-
Fill your personal details, address details and educational details.
*The Name of the Candidate, Application Number and the Date of Birth will already be mentioned.
|PERSONAL DETAILS||CONTACT DETAILS||QUALIFICATION DETAILS|
*The eligibility criteria will be displayed
*Click okay if you satisfy the criteria. The candidate must attain minimum 55%marks in his/her studied discipline.
- Upload Photograph and Signatures
- The candidates are required to upload their scanned photograph which must be taken recently and signature in JPG format. Please note the dimensions of the photograph and signature to be uploaded.
- Photograph (width 150px and height 200px). The size should be between 20-50 KB.
- Signature width 140px and height 60px). The size should be between 10-20 KB
- Pay the Examination Fees
- The examination fees can be paid in online mode and in offline mode as well. The students who want to pay the application fees. ,they can use their debit/credit card/ net banking. The students who pay the fees in online mode will be able to download the confirmation page instantly.
- For those who wish to pay the fees in offline mode will have to draw a demand draft in favor of
JawaharLal Nehru University payable at New Delhi.
If you have any query related to the application form please comment in the box below.
JNUEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for JNUEE 2020 on the official website as per the schedule.
Ans : The mode of the JNUEE 2020 Application form is Online mode.
Ans : Candidates can check out the JNUEE 2020 Application fee for each programme above from this page.
Ans : Candidates can edit their Application form by login with their credentials as per the schedule.
Ans : The size of the photograph should not be between 20 - 50 KB. The size of the image of the signature should be between 10 KB - 20 KB. The format of both the files should be JPG only.
Ans : Candidates must have passed the Qualifying examination with the required qualifying marks. You can check out the Eligibility criteria for each programme/ course above from this page.
Ans : You can take out a print out of the JNUEE 2020 Application Form by connecting the printer to your system.
Ans : You can check the Application fee status. If the status is successful then it means that your Application form has been submitted.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.