WBJEE JECA 2018 Application Form has been released by the board. Application form of JECA 2018 for the MCA entrance exam can be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE JECA Application Form 2018 at www.wbjeeb.in. Candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph and signature all in one go. After uploading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee payment step. Get here complete details of WBJEE JECA 2018 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
WBJEE JECA Application Form 2018
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is known as WBJEEB. The application process has started on schedule date by WBJEE. Candidates may fill the application form on www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online.
|Online Registration starts from||08 Mar 2018|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment
and downloading confirmation page
|02 Apr 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||05 Apr 2018|
For submitting the application the candidates need to have a unique mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done to the registered mobile number only.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Application Form of WBJEE JECA 2018.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
- Important Instructions
- Guidelines to fill the form
- Residential / Domicile Certificate (PROFORMA a1)
- Residential / Domicile Certificate (ROFORMA a2)
Examination fee (in Indian Rupees) is Rs. 500/- plus bank’s service charges as applicable. The examination fee is not refundable.
How to apply for JECA 2018?
For making the application, the candidate needs to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done using them only.
Filling up of Application Form
The candidate have to first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- The candidate will be then asked to submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
- At this stage candidate may logout or continue to next step.
Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed/ edited/ modified under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the 10th standard school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counselling, during admission and also during registration with the University.
- Any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- At the end of this stage the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
Uploading of images
At this stage the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph, signature all in one go.
Essential features of the photograph
- The Photograph must be recently taken so that it matches with the candidate’s physical features.
- It should be taken in professional studio. Low quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre,
during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc
Format, storage size and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 100 kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
In case the images do not conform to the specified requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In which case, only the candidate will remain responsible. WBJEEB does not check the images. However, if any discrepancy comes to its notice, a SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The candidate then has to log in and upload corrected image. Do not re-upload the same rejected image again. It’s not possible to make any such correction by anybody other than the candidate. Hence the Board will not entertain any request to make such corrections on behalf of the candidate.
Payment of Examination Fees
After up-loading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step. The Examination Fees can be paid by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’.
There is no other method of paying the application fee besides the above.The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the JECA-2018 is ₹500 plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above steps, candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete. Application is not complete until the confirmation page is generated. The confirmation page contains information as given by the candidate. As such, the Board is in no way responsible for any mistake in it. Also the same information will be repeated in the admit card and the rank card.
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated after completion of the declared e-counselling and admission process conducted by the Board. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.
If any candidate looses his/her confirmation page, a duplicate can be provided by the Board, but only till July 31, 2018. In order to get a duplicate confirmation page, the candidate has to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
Correction of application form
Information provided in the application form once submitted cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances. If any candidate intends to correct any information in his/her application, he/she needs to personally visit the Board office with all original documents by the last date of application. Nevertheless, the Board’s decision in this regard will be final and binding for the candidate.