WBJEE JECA Application Form 2020: Application Form for WBJEE JECA 2020 shall be released in the 1st week of April 2020 and the last date for the same is in the 2nd week of April 2020. Candidates must fill the Application Form for WBJEE JECA 2020 to appear in the examination conducted for admission to Master of Computer Applications Course. Candidates can get the WBJEE JECA 2020 Registration Form from the official site of WBJEEB wbjeeb.in. Candidates who have completed their Intermediate examination and Bachelor’s degree (depending upon the course) in the respective discipline are eligible to appear for the WBJEE JECA 2020 examination. Want to know more about WBJEE JECA 2020 Registration? Read all the information given on this page below.
WBJEE JECA Application Form 2020
Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online for WBJEE JECA 2020 examination. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to WBJEE JECA 2020 examinations below.
|WBJEEB JECA 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form Release Date||1st week of Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form Last Date||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form last date to download confirmation page||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Examination||2nd week of Jul 2020|
Apply here: Candidates can apply for WBJEE JECA 2020 examination as per the schedule at wbjeeb.in.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Fee
All the candidates willing to fill the Application Form must fill the Application Fee as well. As per last year’s information brochure the Application Fee for the WBJEE JECA 2020 examination is expected to be Rs. 500 and additional service charge of the bank as applicable. Candidates can pay the fees online through Credit Card,Debit Card or Net Banking. Application Fee for WBJEE JECA 2020 is non refundable.
How to fill the WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form?
There are certain steps involved in the application form filling process. Candidates are advised to keep the required documents ready and scanned.
- Login Credentials
- Filling the WBJEE JECA Application Form 2019
- Uploading the required documents
- Paying the exam fee
The candidate has to first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link available on this page.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently.
- The candidate has to choose the password and security question/answer.
- Thereafter, submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- At this stage, the candidate may log out or continue to the next step.
NOTE: It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
Filling the Application Form
After registering yourself successfully, candidates need to switch to the next window to fill the application form to appear in the entrance exam.
- The system will stop any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- At the end of this stage, the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
Uploading of images
At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph, signature all in one go. The images should in the prescribed specifications else they will not be accepted by the Board.
- The Photograph must be recently taken so that it matches with the candidate’s physical features.
- It should be taken in a professional studio. Low-quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self-composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light color.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- Copy of the same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination center,
during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc.
Payment of Examination Fees
Candidates must pay the required amount of the Application Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
On successful completion of all the above steps, the candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete. The application is not complete until the confirmation page is generated. The confirmation page contains information as given by the candidate. As such, the Board is in no way responsible for any mistake in it. Also, the same information will be repeated in the admit card and the rank card.
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated after completion of the declared e-counseling and admission process conducted by the Board. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.
If any candidate loses his/her confirmation page, a duplicate can be provided by the Board, but only till the prescribed date. In order to get a duplicate confirmation page, the candidate has to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
Correction of WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
Information provided in the application form once submitted cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances. If any candidate intends to correct any information in his/her application, he/she needs to personally visit the Board office with all original documents by the last date of application. Nevertheless, the Board’s decision in this regard will be final and binding for the candidate.
Specification of images for WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
All the candidates must upload their photograph as well their signature in proper format as required or asked. Candidates can check the image specifications for WBJEE JECA 2020 in the table given below.
3kb to 100 kb
4 cm x 3 cm
3 kb to 30 kb
4 cm x 1.5 cm
Details to be filled in the WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must fill all the details inside the WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form carefully. Interested candidates can check the important details of WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Premises No./Name
- Pin code
- Email id
- Mobile no.
- Confirm Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Security Pin
Documents required at the time of the submission of WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep themselves ready with all the required documents before applying for the WBJEE JECA 2020. Candidates can check the list of required documents below.
- A government approved ID proof which can be Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
- If applicable for Reservation then category then category certificate approved by the Government of India
- Candidate’s photograph and signature in a specified size.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the WBJEE JECA 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form for the same. If the candidate is found not eligible then his/her Application Form gets rejected. Candidates can check the WBJEE JECA 2020 Eligibility Criteria below.
- Candidate must have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree programmes from UGC recognised University with at least 60% in Honour / Aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates) along with 60% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates) in Mathematics in both secondary or equivalent and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations from recognised board.
- Candidates who are due to appear in the 3 years Bachelor’s degree examination in the current year have to submit their marksheet or grade card within 3 months of the commencement of 1st semester.
- UGC and/or AICTE recognised (as the case may be) Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 – years duration except of BBA with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduate level.
- Obtained 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates) at Graduation Level.
- Graduation or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline of a UGC recognised University/Institute or AICTE recognised B.E/B.Tech/BCA of a University/Institute. Candidates must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at each level of education. Candidates have to secure 60% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates) at each level of examination.
Candidates must pass 3 years B.Sc Hons. from a UGC recognised University with at least 60% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates) in Bachelor level having Mathematics as one of the subjects in both 10+2 level from a recognised board.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for WBJEE JECA 2020 shall be released in the 1st week of July 2020 on the official site of WJEEB. Candidates must keep themselves ready with their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to download the WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card. Appearing candidates must go to the examination center along with their WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card as entry to the examination hall without Admit Card is strictly restricted. Candidates must keep their WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card along with them till the time of admission.
WBJEE JECA 2020
WBJEE JECA 2020 examination is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB). Interested candidates can submit the Application Form along with the Application Fee for WBJEE JECA 2020 on the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.nic.in. It is a state level examination. WBJEE JECA 2020 is an Online Examination. This examination is conducted for admission to Master of Computer Applications in various institutions inside West Bengal. WBJEE JECA 2020 examination shall be conducted in the 2nd week of July 2020.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was constituted in the year 1962 by the Government of West Bengal. The Board is empowered to conduct common, combined, competitive, entrance examinations for admission to the undergraduate professional and vocational courses in any College or in any University in the State of West Bengal. The endeavor of the Board has always been directed towards enhancement of transparency in conducting Common Entrance Examinations through effective state-of-the-art technology.