|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
WBJEE JECA 2018 Application Form is issued by the board. Application form of JECA 2018 for the MCA entrance exam can be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE JECA Application Form 2018 at www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment be made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE JECA 2018 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
WBJEE JECA Application Form 2018
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is known as WBJEEB. The application process will start on March 08 2018 by WBJEE. Candidates may fill the application form on www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online.
Schedule WBJEE JECO Registration Dates:
|Online Registration starts from||08 Mar 2018|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page||02 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Application Form will be available on www.wbjeeb.in.
How to apply for JECA 2018?
For making the application, the candidate needs to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done using them only.
The candidate have to first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- The candidate will be then asked to submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
- At this stage candidates may logout or continue to next step.
Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed/ edited/ modified under normal circumstances. Also the information must match exactly with the 10th standard school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counselling, during admission and also during registration with the University.
- Any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- At the end of this stage the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
Uploading of images
At this stage the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent colour photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI) all in one go.
Essential features of the photograph
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2017.
- It should be taken in professional studio. Low quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light colour.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- The photograph must match with the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- Copy of same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination centre,
during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc
Format, storage size and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
In case the images do not conform to the above requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In that case, only the candidate will remain responsible. WBJEEB does not check the images. However, if any discrepancy comes to its notice a SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The candidate then has to log in and upload corrected image.
Payment of Examination Fees
After up-loading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.The Examination Fees can be paid in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS).
There is no other method of paying the application fee besides the above.The amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the JECA-2017 is ₹500 (as per last year fee) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable.The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Insofar, only WBJEE JECA 2018 application form schedule is available. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board releases WBJEE JECA 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.