WBJEE JECA Application Form 2019: WBJEE JECA 2019 Application Form will be released by the board on its official website. The online registration will start from 2 April 2019 and closes on 16 April 2019. Application form of JECA 2019 for the MCA entrance exam can be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE JECA Application Form 2019 at www.wbjeeb.in. A candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph and signature all in one go. After uploading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee payment step. Get here complete details of WBJEE JECA 2019 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
WBJEE JECA Application Form 2019
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is known as WBJEEB. The application process will start on scheduled date by WBJEE. Candidates may fill the application form on www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online.
|Online Registration starts from||02 Apr 2019|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment||16 Apr 2019|
|Last date for downloading confirmation page||19 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Application Form of WBJEE JECA 2019 will be available on the Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
NOTE: For submitting the application the candidates need to have a unique mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done to the registered mobile number only.
- Important Instructions
- Guidelines to fill the form
- Residential / Domicile Certificate (PROFORMA a1)
- Residential / Domicile Certificate (ROFORMA a2)
After filling the application form, candidates have to pay the asked application fee on or before the due date. As per the last year trends, the examination fee (in Indian Rupees) is expected to be Rs. 500/- plus bank’s service charges as applicable. The examination fee is not refundable.
How to fill the WBJEE JECA Application Form 2019?
The application process for WBJEE JECA is quite long and time taking. There are certain steps involved in the application form filling process. Candidates are advised to keep the required documents ready and scanned.
- Login Credentials
- Filling the WBJEE JECA Application Form 2019
- Uploading the required documents
- Paying the exam fee
The candidate has to first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link available on this page.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently.
- The candidate has to choose the password and security question/answer.
- Thereafter, submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- At this stage, the candidate may log out or continue to the next step.
NOTE: It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
Filling the Application Form
After registering yourself successfully, candidates need to switch to the next window to fill the application form to appear in the entrance exam.
- The system will stop any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- At the end of this stage, the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
Uploading of images
At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph, signature all in one go. The images should in the prescribed specifications else they will not be accepted by the Board.
- The Photograph must be recently taken so that it matches with the candidate’s physical features.
- It should be taken in a professional studio. Low-quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self-composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light color.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- Copy of the same photograph need to be produced for entering the examination center,
during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc
Format, storage size and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Storage Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||10 kb to 100 kb||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||3 kb to 30 kb||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Payment of Examination Fees
After uploading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step. The Examination Fees can be paid by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’. The fees amount to be paid for appearing in the JECA-2019 shall be ₹500 plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above steps, the candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete. The application is not complete until the confirmation page is generated. The confirmation page contains information as given by the candidate. As such, the Board is in no way responsible for any mistake in it. Also, the same information will be repeated in the admit card and the rank card.
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated after completion of the declared e-counseling and admission process conducted by the Board. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.
If any candidate loses his/her confirmation page, a duplicate can be provided by the Board, but only till the prescribed date. In order to get a duplicate confirmation page, the candidate has to apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata.
Correction of application form
Information provided in the application form once submitted cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances. If any candidate intends to correct any information in his/her application, he/she needs to personally visit the Board office with all original documents by the last date of application. Nevertheless, the Board’s decision in this regard will be final and binding for the candidate.