KCET 2018 Question Paper – KCET 2018 has been held on by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on April 18 and 19, 2018. Now, the KCET 2018 Question Paper of Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry has been released. Students who appeared for the exam can now download KCET Question Paper from this page. Along with the question paper, the answer key of KCET 2018 has also been provided by the coaching institutes. Candidates can use both to determine their predicted score in the exam. Check more details about KCET 2018 Question Paper from this page.
KCET 2018 Question Paper
The question paper is prepared by the Karnataka Examination Authority. This year, the number of set and set codes have been changed. The set code for this year are A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. Candidates must make sure that they download the same question paper that he/she solved in the exam.The questions in the all set of papers will be same but they are in a jumbled manner.
KCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Sections – 3
- Marking Scheme – No negative marking (+1) for every correct answer and (0) for No or Incorrect answer
- Total Marks – 160
How to download KCET Question Paper and Answer key
Questions paper and Answer key will be available for KCET 2018 after the exam gets over. Students can even find the question paper and answer key of the previous year for practice purpose on the same webpage. So follow the steps provided below to get the question and answer key.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of KEA
- Step 2 – The homepage of KEA will appear.
- Step 3 – On the Left hand side question paper is available, the candidate has to click on it.
- Step 4 – The candidates can also omit the steps above and simply download it from this page as the link for the same will also be provided on this page to make easy for students.
- Step 5 – Question paper along and answer key along with the year will appear.
- Step 6 –Select the question paper and answer key of the relevant year.
- Step 7 – The question paper and answer key will open in pdf format.
- Step 8 – Students can download them as per the requirement.
KCET Answer Key 2018
Students can use the answer key to verify their answer. The key can be downloaded from the official website of the KEA. Students can calculate their rough marks with the help of the answer key. After all the corrections the Karnataka Examination Authority will release the final answer key.
- Click here to download the Answer Key of KCET 2018.
How to calculate score using the Answer key
- Step 1 – Candidate first have to download the answer key as well as response sheet together on different display screen.
- Step 2 – After this candidate has to cross -check answers with answer key.
- Step 3 – For every correct answer candidate has to add 1 mark and 0 for no answer or incorrect answer.
- Step 4 – Now candidate can add up all the correct answer scores.
KCET is a state level examination, which held for the UG admission of students in government/university / private aided / private un-aided professional educational institutions. The exam is held in offline mode and the admission is granted on the basis of the exam, followed by counselling.The exam is conducted every year in the month of April.
Official Website – kea.kar.nic.in