KCET 2018 Question Paper – KCET 2018 has been held on by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on April 18 and 19, 2018. Now, the KCET 2018 Question Paper of Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry are available here for download. Along with the question paper, the answer key of KCET 2018 has also been provided. Candidates can use both to determine their predicted score in the exam.
KCET 2018 Question Paper
Get here KCET 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key for all Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry.
|KCET Subject||Question Paper|
|Kannada Language||Click Here|
KCET Answer Key 2018
Students can use the key to verify their answer. The key can be downloaded from the official website of the KEA. Students can calculate their rough marks with the help of the answer key. The final will be announced by the Karnataka Examination Authority.
For KCET 2018 Answer Key: Click here
How to calculate score using the Answer key
- Step 1 – Candidate first have to download the answer key as well as response sheet together on different display screen.
- Step 2 – After this candidate has to cross -check answers with answer key.
- Step 3 – For every correct answer candidate has to add 1 mark and 0 for no answer or incorrect answer.
- Step 4 – Now candidate can add up all the correct answer scores.
KCET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Sections – 3
- Marking Scheme – No negative marking (+1) for every correct answer and (0) for No or Incorrect answer
- Total Marks – 160
KCET is a state level examination, which held for the UG admission of students in government/university / private aided / private un-aided professional educational institutions. The exam is held in offline mode and the admission is granted on the basis of the exam, followed by counselling.The exam is conducted every year in the month of April.
Official Website – kea.kar.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.