KCET 2019 Question Paper – The entrance exam for KCET 2019 is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). KCET 2019 Question Paper for Biology, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry is available here along with answer key. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2019) is a pen-paper based test.
KCET 2019 Question Paper
The question paper for KCET 2019 contains 60 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Furthermore, each question will have one statement and four different options/choices.
|KCET Subject||Question Paper|
|Kannada Language||Click Here|
KCET 2019 Answer Key
Along with the KCET Question Paper, the exam conducting body also releases the KCET 2019 Answer Key. It is released online at its official website. Candidates should use the KCET Question paper and answer key to cross-check their answers and calculate their probable score.
For KCET 2019 Answer Key: Click here
How to Calculate Marks Using KCET Answer key 2019?
To calculate marks using the KCET Answer Key by following the steps as provided below:
- Firstly, download the KCET 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper
- Next, the candidates need to cross-check their answers with that given in the Answer Key.
- For a correct answer, you have to add 01 marks
- Since there is no negative marking, no marks are deducted for an incorrect answer.
- Furthermore, if you have marked more than one option for a question, even if one the option happens to be correct, you cannot add marks for it.
KCET 2019 Question Paper Pattern
KCET is a pen-paper based test. Candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR answer sheet. The distribution of questions in the KCET 2019 Question paper is as follows:
- For a correct answer, candidates get 01 marks.
- There is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state level examination conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). It is a pen-paper based test which is conducted every year in the month of April. The score for KCET 2019 is used for admission in various UG courses in government/ university / private aided / private un-aided professional educational institutions.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.