KCET 2020 Question Paper – From this page, the candidates can download the previous year question paper and solutions for KCET. The candidates can use the question paper and solutions to know about the scores of KCET 2020. The question papers are available for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Check more details about KCET 2020 question paper and solution from this page.
KCET 2020 Question Paper
Download the pdf of KCET 2020 question paper and answers from the link mentioned below. The video solutions are given below the answer key button.
|KCET Subject||Question Paper|
KCET 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for KCET releases in the online mode at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. With the help of the answer keys, the candidates can calculate the scores using the answer key. The official authority releases the answer key in the pdf format. After reviewing the errors in provisional key, the official authority releases the final answer key. The final answer key is then used to compile the result.
Click Here for KCET 2020 Answer Key for all subjects
KCET 2020 Question Paper Pattern
Check the KCET 2020 question paper pattern given below.
- Nature of questions: Multiple-choice type questions are asked in the exam
- Duration: For each paper / subject, 80 minutes are given to the candidate
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, 01 mark is awarded. In case of the incorrect answers, there is no negative marking
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
More KCET Previous Year Question Papers
|KCET 2021 question paper with solutions||Click Here|
|KCET 2020 question paper with solutions||Click Here|
|KCET 2019 question paper with solutions||Click Here|
|KCET 2018 question paper with solutions||Click Here|
|KCET 2017 question paper with solutions||Click Here|
|KCET 2016 question paper with solutions||Click Here|
|KCET 2015 question paper with solutions||Click Here|
Structure of KCET 2020 Question Paper
Check the question paper pattern of KCET given below.
- Instructions: The very first thing mentioned in the question paper are the instructions for the candidates. These instructions have to be followed by the candidates at the time of the examination.
- Questions: Next, the questions start after the instructions. Different types of questions are asked in the exam. The questions that are asked in the exam are observation-based, memory-based, reason-based.
- Options: Every question has four options. The candidates have to choose one option out of the four choices.
- Rough work: The candidates are given the space of rough work at the end of the question paper.
Karnataka Common Entrance Testis a state-level examination conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). It is conducted to offer admission in the UG disciplines like Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Yoga & Naturopathy, Farm Science etc. The exam is conducted in the offline mode (pen-paper based mode). The test consists of multiple-choice questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
Official website: kea.kar.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply