LPUNEST 2022 Application Form- The application and examination process of LPUNEST 2022 for the session 2022-23 has started. Lovely Professional University (LPU) conducts LPUNEST which is a National Entrance and Scholarship Test every year. It had released the online application form for admissions on its official website lpu.in and nest.lpu.in. Candidates can also visit the university campus to fill the offline application form. LPUNEST 2022 is a compulsory entrance-scholarship test that the candidates need to take to get admission in most of the LPU courses. Read further for all the details about LPUNEST 2022 application process, how to apply and the application fee.
Latest – Application Form for LPUNEST 2022 has been released – Apply Here
LPU NEST Application Form 2022
Apply now: Click here to apply for LPUNEST 2022.
LPUNEST 2022 application form is now available to fill online on lpu.in as well as by offline mode. The candidates will get an LPUNEST Kit after filling the application form containing a university information brochure and LPUNEST booklet. The candidates can choose whether they want a soft copy or a hard copy of LPUNEST Kit while applying online.
Given below is an overview of LPUNEST 2022 and its application process:
|LPUNEST 2022 Application||January Schedule||March Schedule||April Schedule||May Schedule|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline||Online and Offline||Online and Offline||Online and Offline|
|Official website||lpu.in , admission.lpu.in , nest.lpu.in||lpu.in , admission.lpu.in , nest.lpu.in||lpu.in , admission.lpu.in , nest.lpu.in||lpu.in , admission.lpu.in , nest.lpu.in|
|Online Application Registration Starts on||Dec 2021 onwards||26 Jan 2022 onwards||6 Mar 2022||6 Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||25 Jan 2022||5 Mar 2022||10 Apr 2022||10 May 2022|
|Application Fee||Online Form with Printed LPUNEST Kit: Boys- Rs.1500|
Girls- Rs. 1000
Online Form+LPUNEST Kit soft copy/Offline Form with Printed LPUNEST Kit: Boys- Rs.1000
|Same as January Schedule||Same as January Schedule||Same as January Schedule|
|Exam Slot Booking||20 Dec 2021 onwards||26 Jan 2022 onwards||6 Mar 2022||25 Apr 2022|
|Exam Date||15 to 31 Jan 2022||01 – 10 March 2022||5 to 15 Apr 2022||15 to 31 May 2022|
|Result Date||5 Feb 2022||14 Mar 2022||20 Apr 2022||6 Jun 2022|
LPUNEST 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for LPUNEST 2022 is as follows depending on the mode of application and LPUNEST Kit –
Online Mode of Application
- For LPUNEST Kit soft copy: Boys- Rs.1000; Girls- Rs.500
- For LPUNEST Kit printed copy: Boys- Rs.1500; Girls- Rs.1000
Offline Mode of Application
- For LPUNEST Kit printed copy: Boys- Rs.1000; Girls- Rs.500
The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for LPUNEST 2022?
The candidates can apply for LPUNEST 2022 through the online application as well as offline mode. On filling the application form, the candidates will receive an LPUNEST Kit containing a university information brochure and LPUNEST booklet. The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the website lpu.in and click on Apply Now OR visit LPU Admit portal on admission.lpu.in.
- Step 2: Fill the details like name, email, mobile no., course/programme, state, gender, and qualification. Click on Register Now to sign up.
- Step 3: After registration, applicant dashboard opens. Click on Apply for LPUNEST as shown in the image below.
- Step 4: Fill the details asked and click on Pay LPUNEST Fee.
- Step 5: Review payment details and click on Make Payment to pay the fee.
- Step 6: Note the assigned Application no. and transaction ID and click on Book Exam Slot.
- Step 7: Fill the general information and qualification details.
- Step 8: Under exam information, select mode of exam, test city and state. Click on Submit.
Note: The exam details will also be sent to the applicant’s contact details.
The candidates can get LPUNEST Kit from the university campus after paying the fee. After getting the kit, the following ways can be used to fill LPUNEST 2022 application form-
- Read the instructions to fill application form and fill the LPUNEST 2022 form from the LPUNEST Kit.
- Send the filled form in a self-addressed envelope to – Block 30, Room No 102, Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar Delhi, GT Road, Phagwara, Punjab, India – 144411.
- Scratch the Unique OMR Code on the application form available in LPUNEST Kit.
- Register on LPU Admit portal on admission.lpu.in.
- After signing up, apply for LPUNEST and click on Pay Fee. Choose Unique OMR Code option and fill details to pay the fee.
- Then, fill General Information and Qualification details.
- Choose mode of exam, exam city and state. Click on Submit.
Note: Incomplete application form will be rejected and LPU will not be responsible to inform the applicant of the same.
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form Released
Lovely Professional University (LPU) has begun the admission process for over 150 programs for the academic session 2022-23. LPU is conducting online LPUNEST 2022 as an entrance scholarship test for most of the courses offered by the university. For some courses, LPUNEST 2022 will act as the entrance/eligibility and scholarship test, while for a few others with direct admissions, it will only serve the role of a scholarship test.
LPUNEST 2022 will be held in online mode at the assigned exam centres. LPU has also introduced Online Remotely Proctored Test from Home option for applicants to appear for exams from their homes. For this, applicants will need working laptops, webcam and microphone or a smartphone with a front camera with proper internet connection. The applicants will be monitored live during the remote online exam.
LPUNEST 2022 will be conducted according to January and March 2022 schedules, applications for which can be filled from the 1st week of December 2021 to 25 January 2022 and from 26 January to 5 March 2022 respectively. The applicants can book exam slots according to their preference on LPUAdmit portal as well. The exam will be held between 15 to 31 January 2022 and 1 to 10 March 2022.
LPUNEST 2022 has completed its application and examination process for the January schedule. The application process for the March schedule has started on 26 January 2022 and will end on 5 March 2022. The candidates can book their slots for the March schedule which will be held between 1 March and 10 March 2022.
The result for the January schedule is going to be released on 5 February 2022. The result can be checked on the candidate dashboard on the LPU website. After the result, the candidates can continue with the admission/counselling procedure. The March schedule result will be declared on 14 March 2022.
To apply via LPUNEST, the candidates need to fill in the application form, appear for the exam, qualify the same and complete the admission process.
FAQs on LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
Ans.1 Send the information about corrections in your application form to [email protected] from your registered E-mail ID. Make sure to mention your application no. and registered mobile no. You can also call 01824-404404 / 01824-517000.
Ans.2 At present, it is compulsory to take LPUNEST 2022 for admission in LPU for the session 2022-23. LPUNEST acts as an entrance-scholarship exam for some courses while for a few others, it only serves the role of scholarship test.
Ans.3 Yes, you can give LPUNEST twice within the same year. LPU allows you a second chance to appear for LPUNEST if you do not qualify on your first attempt. You can apply for a second chance via your login dashboard after the result of the first attempt is out.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.