LPUNEST 2020 Application Form – LPU has released the LPUNEST Application Form for schedule 1 exam on lpu.in. The candidates can apply for until January 09, 2020 in the online mode or can get the offline application form from the campus of LPU. The submission of the LPUNEST 2020 Application Form is done with a payment of Rs. 800 for boys and Rs. 400 for girls via cash or via online payment option. For the online application form, the candidates need to register at the website, fill the application form, upload important documents and submit the form with an online payment. For more details on LPUNEST 2020 Application Form like how to apply, document specification, form correction etc, read below.
Latest: The LPUNEST 2020 Application Form is now available. Apply using the direct link below.
LPU NEST Application Form 2020
LPU is one of the well know Indian University that conducts LPUNEST for admission evety year. LPUNEST 2020 shall be held more than once for each admission phase, for which the application form releases as per the schedule below:
|LPUNEST 2020 Application Form||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Release date of the application form||2nd week of Sep 2019||10 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply||09 Jan 2020||31 Mar 2020|
Apply now: Click here to apply for LPUNEST 2020 Schedule 1.
LPU NEST 2020 Ph.D Application Form dates
|LPUNEST 2020 for Ph.D||Phase 1 Dates|
|Registration starts on||Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply||May 2020|
Apply here: The candidates can apply for LPUNEST 2020 PhD at lpu.in, as per the schedule above.
LPUNEST 2020 Application Fee
The candidates can check below the LPUNEST 2020 application fee details and the mode payment that is available:
|Mode of Application||Application Fee for Boys||Application Fee for Girls|
|Online Application||Rs. 800||Rs. 500|
|Offline Application (LPUNEST Kit)||Rs. 800||Rs. 500|
The candidates can check below the description of the payment modes for LPUNEST 2020 –
- Online Application – Pay the application fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline Application – Pay the application fee by Cash/ Cheque or Demand Draft
Documents to Keep Ready to Fill-in details in LPUNEST 2020 Application Form
Before filling the online application form of LPUNEST 2020 the candidates have to be ready with the below-given documentations:
- Scanned copy of your Photograph, and Signature as per the specifications
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- A valid email id which should be active till the end of the admission process
- A valid and active mobile number
- Credit Card/ Debit card to pay the online application fee.
Specification Of The Documents To Be Uploaded In LPUNEST 2020 Application Form
Out of the above documents the candidates alos need to upload a few documents in the application form. The specification of the documents is given below:
- LPU NEST Photo size with white background must be 10 Kb to 100 Kb.
- The passport-sized scanned image must have the name of the candidates and the date on which the picture is taken.
- There should be no cap or goggles on the photo.
- The image size of the signature must be 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- LPU NEST 2020 right-hand fingerprint size: 3 Kb to 20 Kb
- JPG image format
- White background
- Running hand signature style.
How to Apply for LPUNEST 2020 Online?
The candidates can check below the steps to apply for LPUNEST 2020 in the online mode:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link of the respective course for which you wish to apply for.
- Now, register online by entering details such as your Email ID, Name, State, Mobile Number, etc,
- Click on the “Register Now” button to submit the details.
- An OTP is sent to the mobile number entered during registration. Hence, it is advised to provide a valid mobile number.
- Enter the sent OTP and Click on “OK” button to proceed to the next step.
- Register online by entering the details such as name, email id, date of birth and mobile number.
Step 2: Make payment for the online application
After the registration part is over, the aspirants will then have to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for online registration can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 3: Fill in the details in the online application
- After making the payment of the online application, candidates have to fill in other required details such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Exam details etc.
- All the information to be provided in the online application must be valid.
Step 4: Upload scanned photograph and signature
On filling in details in the online application, upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other relevant documents as per the specifications.
Step 5: Submit the Online Application
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the application form through online mode. Also, take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.
Other Modes to Apply for LPUNEST 2020
Apart from the online mode of the application form, the candidates can use 2 other modes to apply for LPUNEST 2020. The same is given below:
- Obtain the application form University Campus/ Campus Offices
- Semi-Online Application
Rejection of LPUNEST 2020 Application Form
The University has specified that it can reject the application form if it is submitted with Incomplete details, for example, Declaration not signed, etc. The University will not take responsibility to inform such applicants about the rejection of their application. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to ensure that the duly filled in application is dispatched along with complete enclosures in all respects.
The reasons for rejection can be anyone the following:
- The photograph is not clear.
- The uploaded documents are of wrong size and format.
- The application form is not submitted as per the deadline
- Non-payment of the application fee
These are just the few of the reasons. there can be n number reasons that may lead to the cancellation of the LPUNEST 2020 Application Form.
LPUNEST 2020 Application Form Correction
Once the application form is submitted the candidates are not allowed to make any changes or correction in it. LPU do not open any form correction window. The candidates have to submit form correctly with all the details in one go only.
The checklist that you must follow to submit the LPUNEST 2020 Application Form is as follows:
- All the fields must be filled.
- The dates must be correctly filled
- The spellings must be correct
- Images must be correctly uploaded
- The educational qualifications must be filled in properly
- Address, email ID and ,obile number must be correctly entered
- Review the application form before final submission
LPUNEST 2020 Eligibility
To fill the LPUNEST 2020 Application form the candidates have to be eligible. The candidates must check the eligibility requirement for the course that they are applying for. Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for various courses before they proceed to fill the online application form:
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for each of the course before applying for LPUNEST 2020.
LPUNEST 2020 Slot Booking
After the registration ends, the candidates can participate in the slot booking process of LPUNEST 2020. To book the slots the candidates need to log in using their application number and password. Only those candidates who book their slots are allotted the exam date and time as per their selection. The candidaes who do not book their slots are allotted random exam slots as per the availability.
During the slot booking process, the candidates can book their exam date and time. The boooking is done in real-time and on the first come first serve basis.
Lovely Professional University
Lovely Professional University, or known as LPU is one of the most reputed private universities in India. Known for its vast campus that is one of the biggest & best in the world, this university offers specialized courses in 45+ departments. LPU is located in the state of Punjab. LPU Admission is based on LPUNEST (LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test) and other national level entrance examination like JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT, NEET, etc.
To apply via LPUNEST, the candidates need to fill in the application form, appear for the exam, qualify the same and complete the admission process.