MAH M.Arch CET 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra has released the merit list for CAP for MAH M.Arch admission 2020. The exam was conducted on October 27, 2020. The candidates willing to take admission in M.Arch course must have done their graduation with minimum 50% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. Scroll down to know more about MAH M.Arch CET 2020 such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Latest: State CET Cell has released the final merit list for admission in M.Arch course. Scroll down to access the link.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020
The test is conducted in the online mode, however, the information brochure specifies that it might get conducted in the offline mode as well, if needed. For more information about MAH M.Arch CET 2020, check the table given below.
|MAH M.Arch CET 2020||Important Dates|
|Application Form Re-open||07 – 08 Sep 2020|
|Availability of online application form||02 Mar 2020|
|Last date to apply for MAH M.Arch CET|
|Application Reopen||07 – 08 Sep 2020|
|Last date to edit the form|
|Last date of printing your form|
|Availability of admit card|
21 Oct 2020
|MAH M.Arch CET 2020 exam date|
|Declaration of result|
26 Nov 2020
|CAP registration end on|
29 Dec 2020
|Release of final merit list||05 Jan 2021|
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Merit List
State Cell has released the rank list of the all the candidate appeared for the exam. Candidates can check his/her rank from the list by searching his/her registration number and roll number. The list is prepared on the basis of the marks in descending order. On the basis of it, candidates is selected for the seat allotment procedure.
Merit List: Click here to check the MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Merit List.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Centralized Admission Process (CAP) – Registration Open
After the declaration of result, candidates will have to submit the admission application form through CAP. Seats will be allotted on the basis of the rank and choices fill the candidates in the admission form. Allocation lists will be released by the Maharashtra state for CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. After the seat allocation candidates will have to report at the allotted centre and have to produce the documents for verification.
CAP Registration: Click here to fill the CAP registration for admission into MAH M.Arch CET 2020.
CAP Schedule: Click here to download the CAP Schedule for MAH M.Arch CET 2020
CAP Brochure: Click here to download the CAP Brochure for MAH M.Arch CET 2020
Centralized Admission Process (CAP) Round Schedule Extended Notice
MAH M.Arch CET Result 2020
The result for exam, MAH M.Arch CET 2020 has declared online on the official website, mahacet.org. MAH M.Arch CET result has declared in the PDF format. The result contains the registration number, roll number, candidates name, obtained marks. The candidates have been shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performance in the Common Entrance Examination. Shorlisted candidates cna register themselves for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 New Exam Schedule Notice
Click here to download the above Notice.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Application Form Reopen
- Click here to download the above notice.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Application Form
Application form for MAH M.Arch releases in the online mode at mahacet.org. After visiting the website, the candidates need to register by providing the necessary details. After the registration, the candidates are going to receive the login credentials namely the user id and password which can be then used to fill the form.
After the login, candidates are required to enter the details like personal details, address details, communication details etc to fill the form. Upload the images and pay the fee to submit the form.
Application fee: The fee can be paid through debit card / credit card / net banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets.
|For open category from Maharashtra State and Outside Maharashtra||Rs 1000|
|Reserved categories like SC / ST / OBC / SBC / SEBC / EWS||Rs 800|
Eligibility Criteria for MAH M.Arch CET 2020
Check the eligibility criteria given below for MAH M.Arch 2020.
Nationality: The candidates willing to apply must belong to India.
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture (CoA) or State govt. Approved institutions.
- The candidates must have secured minimum 50% (40% in case of reserved categories).
- The candidates who are still in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for MAH M.Arch CET 2020.
- Mode of examination: The exam can be conducted on both the online and offline modes.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 60 minutes
- Medium of CET: The medium of CET will be only in English language.
- Type of questions: The test will have multiple-choice questions.
- Marking scheme: 02 marks for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of questions:
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Building Technology||10||2 marks|
|Architecture History and Humanities||10||2 marks|
|Settlement, Design and Planning||10||2 marks|
|Current Architecture Practice||10||2 marks|
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Syllabus
Candidates applying for MAH M.Arch CET 2020 must know the syllabus of the exam well. Check the important topics of the exam for preparation from below:
- Building Technology – Building systems, Building Science and services, concept of green building, construction materials.
- Environment – Concept and Ecology and landscape design, Environment laws and regulations, Environment design strategies w.r.t site.
- Architecture History and humanities – Awareness of Art and culture and architectural theory, major architecture movements in the world and in India.
- Settlement, design and planning – Urbanization, Urbanism, Urban and rural system, Infrastructure planning theory and history.
- Current Architecture Practice – Awareness of National building code. Town planning laws and development control regulation, knowledge of Regulatory and professional bodies on architecture
How to Prepare for the MAH M.Arch CET 2020?
Candidates can check the important instruction to prepare for the MAH M.Arch CET 2020 :
- Know your syllabus – Candidates must go through the syllabus of M.Ed. Starting covering the important topics from at least 90 days before the exam.
- Divide the topics – revise the topics that you have already studied and divide the syllabus into parts, then as per the time period learn the topics part wise.
- Previous Year Question paper – After revising the each part, must solve the question paper. Solving the question will help you to learn and understand the topics well.
- Understand the General Topics – Understand the topics and theories, to can solve the questions easily related to them. Learn the theories as per the parts and check the questions related to it in the previous year’s question paper. It will help you to know the level of the exam.
Books Recommended for the MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Preparation
Candidates can refer to the mentioned below books for the prepareation of MAH M.Arch CET 2020:
|M. Arch. Entrance Guidebook by Farrukh Nadeem||Buy Now|
|TANCET by V.V.K. Subburaj||Buy Now|
|Architect by Snehal Shah||Buy Now|
|New Trends in Urban Planning by Dan Soen||Buy Now|
|Building Information Modeling||Buy Now|
|Ecological Networks and Greenways by Rob H. G. Jongman||Buy Now|
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Admit Card
The registered candidates can download their respective MAH M.Arch CET 2020 admit card from info.mahacet.org. Candidates can download MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Admit Card by entering the registration number / roll number and password / date of birth. On the hall ticket, candidates need to affix their photograph. Also, it is to be noted that a valid id proof has to be carried along with the hall ticket.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Centre
Check the test centres given below for MAH M.Arch CET 2020.
|Mumbai / Navi Mumbai||–|
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) in 2015 as an Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) in Maharashtra. It conducts MAH CET for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses. On the basis of the CET score candidates can get admission into various government college of Maharashtra and Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : State CET Cell of Maharashtra conducts M.Arch common entrance test.
Ans : The official website of MAH M.Arch CET is mahacet.org
Ans : The mode of the exam is Computer-based (online mode)
Ans : Candidates can apply for the exam by filling the online application form from the official website.
Ans : Candidates will be advised to check their spam folder. Mostly, all the candidates will receive confirmation if they have provided the right email id
Ans : Candidates must have completed B.Arch with minimum 50% marks.
For more details on MAH M.Arch CET 2020, download the information brochure.
Official Website: cetcell.mahcet.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.