DTE Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2018 has been held on May 20, 2018. The M.Arch CET is a state level entrance examination, held by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The MAH-M. Arch-CET 2018 for admission to the first year of two-year full-time PG degree course in Architecture (M. Arch), for Academic Year 2018-19. Interested aspirants shall be able to fill in details and submit the application form through online mode. The applicants need to provide valid details in the MAH M.Arch CET 2018 Application Form. Those who will successfully register for the exam will be issued the admit card and can appear for the exam. The admissions will be granted to the candidates on the basis of the score of CET. Candidates can check complete details regarding the DTE Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2018 in the article below.
Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2018
MAH M.Arch CET 2018 will be held in the ONLINE mode. Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted center. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for the test in other than the allotted session. Check the schedule for Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2018 from the table given below:
|Online Registration Starts from||17 Apr 2018|
|Last date for online registration||05 May 2018|
|Issue of Hall ticket||10 to 20 May 2018|
|MAH M.Arch CET 2018 exam date||20 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||29 May 2018|
- Click here to check the notification regarding College/Course Registration and Admissions approval Process.
- Click here to check circular regarding Validity & NCL Submission as on August 31, 2018.
- Click here to check Circular Regarding Validity & NCL Submission for Open Seat types as on August 31, 2018.
- Click here to check notice regarding Extension of Cut Off Date and the revised date of submission of Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate & Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Click here to check notice regarding Uploading Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate.
- Click here to check the Provisional Allotment CAP III.
- Click here to check the Provisional Seat Matrix as on Jul 24, 3028.
MAH M.Arch CET Result 2018
The DET has published the result for MAH M.Arch CET 2018 online at its official website. The candidates have been shortlisted for admission on the basis of their performance in the Common Entrance Examination. The applicants shall have to download the Merit list from the link given below or official website to check the result. The candidate who have been shortlisted for admission will be eligible to appear for the next round of selection process.
Result: Click here to check your MAH M.Arch CET result 2018.
MAH M.Arch CET 2018 Admit Card
The Admit card for MAH M.Arch CET 2018 is available for download a week or two before the exam. The candidates can able to download their admit card by online mode at the official website of DTE, Maharashtra. The MAH M.Arch CET Admit Card 2018 will consist of basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue. The applicants have to enter details such as. Registration Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Also, the candidate shall have to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as given during registration. Along with the admit card, the applicants shall have to bring a valid photo id proof to the exam center.
Admit Card downloading process is over..!!
Preferable ID Proofs for MAH M.Arch CET 2018
The applicants can bring any one of the following Photo ID proof in original:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
MAH M.Arch CET 2018 Application Form
The aspirants can apply online for the entrance exam from the official website or from the direct link provided below. In the online application form, the applicants have to provide details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other necessary information in the online application form. Also, the applicants shall have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications.
|Images to Upload||Dimensions||File Size|
|Photo||200 x 230 pixels (preferred)||20kb – 50kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels (preferred)||10kb – 20kb|
- Apply online – Process Over..!!
The applicants applying for MAH M.Arch CET 2018 shall have to pay the following amount. The payment shall be payable using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800|
How to Apply for MAH M.Arch CET 2018?
- Candidates to go to the http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2018
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based
- Duration of the exam: 60 minutes:
- Medium of CET: English
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Total Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks per Questions||Maximum Marks|
Building systems, Building Science and services, concept of green building, construction materials.
|10||2 marks||20 marks|
Concept and Ecology and landscape design, Environment laws and regulations, Environment design strategies w.r.t site.
|10||2 marks||20 marks|
|Architecture History and humanities
Awareness of Art and culture and architectural theory, major architecture movements in the world and in India.
|10||2 marks||20 marks|
|Settlement, design and planning
Urbanization, Urbanism, Urban and rural system, Infrastructure planning theory and history.
|10||2 marks||20 marks|
|Current Architecture Practice
Awareness of National building code. Town planning laws and development control regulation, knowledge of Regulatory and professional bodies on architecture
|10||2 marks||20 marks|
Sample Question for Maharashtra M.Arch CET
Official Website: dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
For more details about DTE Maharashtra M.Arch CET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.