Manipur University Admission 2020 – Manipur University offers admission into various courses for session 2020. The candidates can get the admission into B.Voc. in Tourism and Hospitality Management, Retail Management and Foreign Trade and PGDEFT Courses. The application form has been released in the online mode only. You can fill it from the official website of Manipur University i.e. manipuruniv.ac.in or the direct link has also been provided below. It is important for the students to read the eligibility criteria before filling the Manipur University Online Application form. In order to make the application process complete, the candidates need to submit the requisite amount of application fee. For getting more details about Manipur University Admission 2020, refer to this article.
Latest: The application form has been released for B.Voc (Tourism and Hospitality Management, Retail Management and Foreign Trade) and PGDEFT Courses admission at Manipur University. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
Manipur University Admission And Entrance Exam 2020
Manipur University has released the notification and application form for admission into B.Voc and PG Diploma courses with various streams. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The candidates should know about the schedule for the admission process, so here we are providing the details of it. You can check the table given below –
Manipur University Admission And Entrance Exam 2020 Schedule
|Availablity of Application Form||23 Jul 2020||23 Jul 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||20 Aug 2020||30 Aug 2020|
|Entrance Test Date||29 Aug 2020||11 Sep 2020|
Manipur University Admission 2020 Notice
- Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
- Amity University Admission Apply Now!!Amity University Admission
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
Click here to download the Admission Notice
Manipur University Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates who wants to admission need to fill the online application form. Through the online mode, candidates can able to fill the application form. For completing the application process, candidates need to pay the application form fee online. It is necessary for the students to fill the correct details during filling the application form otherwise their candidature might be canceled.
Application Form Fee:
The candidates need to submit the requisite amount of application fee through online mode.
- Rs 300/- For all Candidates
- Rs 200/- For SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply for Manipur University Admission 2020
The steps to filling the online application form for Manipur University Admission 2020 is as given below –
- Visit the official website of Manipur University Online Admission 2020
- Click on the sign up / register button
- Enter your basic details, such as name, mobile no, email ID, etc. (Email & Mobile should be unique for a User/Applicant.)
- Click on the Create Account button
- After the successful submission of the details, an Activation code/number will be sent in your registered email. It is mandatory to activate your account before login by clicking the account activation link or the link sent to your email.
Uploading Photograph and Signature:
Candidates need to upload the scanned images of their Photograph and Signature as specific below:
- The scanned image must be in jpg format.
- The size of the scanned image of the photograph should be in between 10kb to 30 kb (72 dpi/ppi & the dimension should be upto 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm)
- The size of the scanned image of the Signature should be in between 4kb to 16 kb (72 dpi/ppi & the dimension should be upto 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm)
- Uploading will be done by clicking in the upload button
- After uploading the images candidates must preview their uploaded images.
Filling up of Application Form:
- Once you have successfully uploaded the images, the next step is to fill up the Application Form.
- Enter the details required in the profile information of Application Form
- After filling in all the details, verify them and click on save. Then you have to SUBMIT for confirmation
Once you have successfully fill up, you need to upload the scanned copy of your certificates. Scanned Documents should be less than 100kb & in ‘jpg’ or ‘jpeg’ format. [First crop the scanned image, make your image size less than 595 pixels x 842 pixels (for portrait) or 842 pixels x 595 pixels (for landscape) and at 72 dpi or ppi, save the photo in ‘jpg’ format with 60% compression. This can save your documents less than 100kb.]
- Age Proof Certificate
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Under Graduate Marksheet + Certificate (For Appearing candidate, Admit Card for Graduation Exam to be uploaded)Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Category (OBC/ST/SC) Certificate, Migration Certificate, PWD certificate, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) certificate, Manipur University employee certificate, Defence Service Personnel (DSP), etc.
Apply and Payment:
Once you have successfully filled up application form for the Admission.
- Select the Department you wish for the admission test.
- Select Course-name.
- Enter the payment details made via Online payment (Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc.).
- Once completed click on the Apply & Submit button. Note down the Application number generated for further reference.
- After the successful, take the print out of the application form which is available at the Download section of the status. Admit Card can be downloaded only when notified after the last date of submission and the date of examination was Scheduled
- For applying for multiple courses, the candidate has to go to the application and payment menu again and complete the process for the additional course.
Note: No Need for Hard Copy Submission.
Document Submission for Manipur University Admission 2020
Photograph: Photograph should be less than 30kb & in ‘jpg’ format. [Maximum Upload Limit: 30kb]
Signature: Signature should be less than 16 kb & in ‘jpg’ format. [Maximum Upload Limit 16kb]
The following scanned documents should be less than 100 kb & in ‘jpg’ or ‘jpeg’ format. [First crop the scanned image, make your image size less than 595 pixels x 842 pixels (for portrait) or 842 pixels x 595 pixels (for landscape) and at 72 dpi or ppi, save the photo in ‘jpg’ or ‘jpeg’ format with 60% compression. This can save your documents less than 100 kb]
- Age Proof Certificate
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Under Graduate Marksheet + Certificate (For Appearing student need to upload their Admit Card)
- Parent Annual Income Certificate
- Category (OBC/ST/SC/EWS) Certificate
Manipur University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applications are invited for admission into following courses for session 2020. You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying online.
B.Voc. in Tourism and Hospitality Management and Retail Management and Foreign Trade
A candidate who passed 10+2 examination in any stream from a recognized Board / Council / University are eligible to apply for admission into the course.
G Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Foreign Trade (PGDEFT)
A graduate in any stream from a recognized Board / Council / University are eligible to apply for admission into the course.
Manipur University Admission Procedure 2020
The admission will be based on the Written Test, Personal Interview, and the counseling process. At first, candidates need to qualify the written test. Those who will qualify the written test will be called for an interview. A merit list will be released after the examination. The dates will be announced on the official website. The admission procedure will be held in the CESD, MU on the scheduled date.
About Manipur University
Manipur University was established on June 05, 1980, under the Manipur University Act. 1980. The main objectives of the university are to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities; to make provisions for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences, forestry and other allied disciplines in the educational programs; to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process, interdisciplinary studies and research; to educate and train manpower for the development of the country in general and North Eastern Region in particular; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions of the people of the state; and also to enhance their intellectual, academic and cultural development.
Official Website: manipuruniv.ac.in
For getting the detailed information about Manipur University Admission And Entrance Exam 2020 – Download Admission Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.