MAT 2020 Registration – Due to the prevailing situation of COVID-19 CBT and PBT Exams have been canceled. Applications for IBT mode are going on. Candidates who have completed graduation can apply for admission in MBA and allied courses through IBT MAT test. To access the application form, eligible candidates have to register by providing personal details and have to pay the application fee of Rs.1650 and upload the required images. For more information related to the process of MAT 2020 registration, application fee, images, etc. read the page below.
MAT 2020 Registration
For the May exam, candidates are provided with an additional option which includes editing details, updating test centres, and selection of MI choices. Check the schedule for MAT 2020 registration from the table below.
|MAT 2020 registration||Important dates|
|Last date for IBT registration||29 Jun 2020|
|Last date for PBT registration|
|Last date for CBT registration|
|AIMA MAT IBT 2020 test date||02-03 Jul 2020|
|AIMA MAT PBT 2020 test date|
|AIMA MAT CBT 2020 test date|
Application Schedule for IBT
|IBT Test Date||Last Date to Apply|
|25 May 2020||18 May 2020|
|30, 31 May 2020||23 May 2020|
|6,7 Jun 2020|
|13 Jun 2020|
|19 Jun 2020|
|20 Jun 2020|
|24, 25 Jun 2020|
|02, 03 Jul 2020||29 Jun 2020|
|04, 05 Jul 2020||30 Jun 2020|
AIMA MAT 2020 Notice
MAT 2020 Application Fee
Once the candidates have registered for the exam they need to pay the required amount of non-refundable AIMA MAT application fee. Check MAT application fee amount from below:
|Type of test||Application fee|
|PBT and CBT||Rs. 2750|
Mode of payment: Candidates need to pay the application fee through:
- Credit card
- Debit card (ATM Card)
- Net Banking
- Paytm wallet
Documents Required for MAT 2020 Registration Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following listed documents ready with themselves at the time of registration. This will ensure that you provide only correct information in the form and will also speed up the process of form-filling.
- Valid Email ID and mobile number
- Candidate’s scanned image of their photo and signature as per the specification and format.
- Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm Wallet details
- Class 12th marksheet.
- Degree marksheet.
Image Specification in MAT 2020 Application Form
Once the payment is made, the next step for the candidate is to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photo||.jpg or .jpeg||10 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||5 KB – 20 KB|
Checklist for uploading Photo in MAT Application Form
- You need to upload your recent passport size color photograph.
- Make sure that the photo is taken against a light background.
- If you wear glasses, ensure that there are no reflections on it.
- Photos with caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face completely.
Checklist for uploading Signature in MAT Application Form
- You sign on a white sheet of paper with black/ blue ink pen.
- Only scan the signature and not the whole white sheet.
- It is to be noted that the signature as uploaded in the application form is displayed on MAT Hall ticket as well, hence, the signature must be done by the applicant only.
How to Fill the MAT 2020 Registration Form?
Candidates can check the step-by-step process to fill MAT application form 2020 from below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link on this page for MAT registration 2020 and a page will appear on your screen as shown below.
- After that, enter your name, date of birth, email id, mobile number and create a password for MAT login.
- On submitting the details, an OTP is sent to your mobile number and email id, verify it and proceed to fill the form.
Step 2: Login
- After this, a new window will open to access the application form and then click on the “complete details” button
- After that, Login into account by entering email id, password and date of birth
Step 3: Payment of application fee
- After that, Click on the action d saying “make payment”.
- Before making payment, select the mode of exam and test centre and proceed to make payment.
- Click on “process payment” button and pay the application fee.
Step 4: Upload images in MAT 2020 Form
- Once the payment is done, in the next step, upload the images.
- Upload the images as per the specification.
Step 5: Fill in details
- IAfter that, fill in all the necessary personal details, educational qualification details, work experience details, etc.
- After entering all the details, preview your application and ensure that the details provided in it is correct.
- If you wish to edit any detail, then log in to your account, edit the information and click on the “Save” button.
Step 6: Take a print out of Application Form
- On completion of the above-given steps, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the completed form for future reference.
Registration guidelines: Click here to check the complete MAT 2020 registration guidelines.
Additional Options in AIMA MAT 2020 Registration
AIMA is providing additional options to the registered candidates for MAT 2020. These additional options are:
Update details: After reviewing the application form, if you find that you have entered any wrong information in the MAT application form, then you are provided with the facility to edit it. However, candidates are not allowed to edit details like their name, date of birth, email id and mobile number. To update the details, you need to log in to your account and then edit the incorrect detail.
Update Exam Mode & Test City Choices: Candidates are also allowed to edit exam mode and test city choice from the given options.
Register for another Exam: This provision is only for those candidates who have either registered for PT or CBT in the first go. Such candidates can also register for another active exam as per the availability.
Additional MI Choices: In case if a candidate wants to select and additional MI, he/she need to pay an additional fee amount of Rs. 118 per MI choice.
MAT 2020 Admit Card
All the registered candidates have to download the MAT 2020 admit card from the official website. In order to download the admit card, candidates have to enter their login credentials. Admit cards will not be sent by post to any candidate. Candidates have to carry the MAT admit card along with the valid government ID proof to the exam centre. Also, candixates candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure.
About MAT 2020
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an All India level examination conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The entrance exam is conducted 04 times a year. It is conducted in both pen-paper and computer-based mode. More than 600+ B-schools accepts MAT score for admission in various postgraduate management programs. Every lakhs of candidates apply for the MAT entrance exam.
AIMA MAT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes, you can select to apply for multiple modes of test through a single application window.
Ans : There is no printed form available for MAT 2020. You need to apply for the exam by online mode only.
Ans : No, there is no need to send the hard copy of the completed application by post.
Ans : If you want to add more MIs then you need to log in to your account and add as many MIs as you want to. However, you will have to pay an additional fee amount of Rs. 118 per MI.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.