CPCT 2018 Application Form Correction
It is very important for the candidates to note that the application form correction facility is only available for two days. The conducting body will not accept any request for changes, once it ends. The candidates can keep track of the dates from the table below.
|CPCT 2018 Application Form Correction||Important Dates|
|Candidates can correct the dates on||29 and 20 Mar 2018|
|CPCT 2018 examination will be held on||21 & 22 Apr 2018|
Before editing the application form note down all the changes that you need to make. By doing so, you will not miss out any required change.
CPCT Form Edit: Click Here to make corrections in CPCT 2018 Application Form.
How to Make CPCT 2018 Application Form Corrections
It is important to submit all the details correctly in the application form. The process to change the details in the application form of CPCT application form is as follows:
- Access the link provided above.
- It will lead you to the candidate login portal
- Next, the candidates will have to enter User Id and Password in the provided space.
- Click on the “login” button.
- Make all the required changes in the application form.
Process to Retrieve Password
If the candidates have forgotten how to retrieve the password, then they may follow the steps below to get it back.
- Access the login link and click on ‘Forgot Password’ on it.
- Then, the portal as shown below will open
- In it, the candidates will have to enter either 10th Roll Number or 12th Roll Number and Captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Get Password’ button and the password will be sent to the candidates.
CPCT 2018 Admit Card
The candidates who will submit the application form correctly will get the admit card. The admit card of CPCT 2018 will only be issued online, on the official website. To download the admit card as well, the student login is to be accessed. It is an important document and must be carried to the exam hall, on exam day. Candidates who shall fail to produce it, will not be allowed to take the exam.