MP CPCT Registration / Application process is started from the September 16, 2018. The registration facility is available in both Hindi and English for the candidates. The candidate needs to register themselves on the CPCT Portal (www.cpct.mp.gov.in) or MAP-IT portal (www.mapit.gov.in) for appearing in CPCT. Interested candidates can fill the CPCT Application Form 2018 for October session before the last date of the MP CPCT 2018.
MP CPCT Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can apply for CPCT from the CPCT portal. The portal provides a dedicated section for candidate registration where candidates have to provide their basic details and declarations to register themselves. The candidates should refer to the user guide and read carefully all the instructions provided on the application form for the related specification to be observed while filling up the desired information. Direct link to apply for CPCT is also available on this page.
|Application commences from||16 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form||08 Oct 2018|
|Exam date||27 and 28 Oct 2018|
- Click Here to fill the Application form of MP CPCT 2018 for October session.
- Click Here for candidate login.
Official website: www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the online registration. Only those candidates will get the admit card who will submit their application form along with the application fee before the last date of the registration.
Note: Candidates are advised to mention their Aadhar No in the CPCT Registration Form. Candidates need to update/correct their Mobile Number and EMAIL ID into their Aadhaar to get verified using OTP while registering for CPCT. To update data at UIDAI Aadhaar, may visit nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
The CPCT test Fee for appearing on scheduled test date is Rs. 660/- (Rs. Six Hundred Sixty only). The scheduled date will be announced on CPCT Portal.
The test fee can be paid using the following medium –
- Online payment – Online Payment can be done using Net banking / Credit / Debit Cards through multiple gateways available on CPCT Portal. In such cases, the payment gateway / net banking charges of respective bank/ payment gateway providers will be applicable and will be charged extra as per prevailing rates applicable at the time of registration.
- Cash payment – Candidates can Pay in Cash at all authorized MP-Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee (refer CPCT portal) in addition to the prescribed test fee.
Note: The fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates are advised to pay the prescribed fees and approved facilitation charges only. In case of any clarification/ discrepancy observed in this regard, candidates shall approach the CPCT Help Desk.
Chances of Appearing in the CPCT Examination
- A Candidate can apply and appear for the CPCT any number of times to improve his / her score/performance after a period of 180 days from the date of immediate prior test taken by that candidate if any.
- If a Candidate is unable to attend the test after successful registration for whatsoever reason; such candidates can appear in the next exam. However, the candidate would have to reapply with a fresh application and pay the required fees for the test.