MP CPCT Application Form 2020– Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) has released MP CPCT application form for session 2020 online at cpct.mp.gov.in. The last date to submit the MP CPCT 2020 form is February 03, 2020. Candidates must have passed Class 10 or equivalent level of studies and should be at least 18 years of age to apply for Computer Proficiency Certification test (CPCT) 2020. Candidates can check more details on MP CPCT application form 2020 from this page.
Latest: MP CPCT 2020 application process is over now.
MP CPCT Application Form 2020
The MP CPCT is held approximately every month depending upon the number of candidates appearing for the test and availability of the examination centres. A candidate can only re-appear after 6 months, after appearing once. Candidates can keep a track of MP CPCT Application Form related events from below.
|MP CPCT Application form 2020||Important Dates|
|Application Start Date||14 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application form||03 Feb 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||07 days prior to exam|
|MP CPCT 2020 exam date||22 Feb, 29 Feb and 01 Mar 2020|
MP CPCT Application Fee 2020
To submit the application for MP CPCT 2020 entrance exam, candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
- Rs. 660
Mode of Payment – Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of application fee by either of the following modes:
- Online payment – Net Banking / Credit / Debit Cards. Additional bank charges might be applicable at the time of making fee payment in online mode.
- Cash payment – Offline cash payment will be accepted in all the MP – Online Kiosks by paying off kiosk fee in addition to the prescribed test fee.
Documents to be Uploaded in MP CPCT Application Form 2020
Candidates have to upload the documents in the application form as given below:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
Image Specification for MP CPCT Application Form 2020
Candidates need to upload these documents, as per the specifications mentioned below. If any applicant is found to upload any of these 3 documents, not abiding the specifications, his/her application can get cancelled and also, they won’t be issued the admit card for the exam. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below. THe following information is based on previous year information-
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimension|
|Photo||JPEG, GIF,JPG||80KB||30 mm X 40 mm|
|Signature||JPEG and JPG||80KB||80 mm X 35 mm|
|Class 10 & 12 Certificate||PDF or JPG/JPEG||max 150KB||—|
How to Fill MP CPCT Application Form 2020?
Candidates can apply for MP CPCT 2020 exam by online mode only. No offline form is released for the candidates. Check the step-by-step instructions to fill MP CPCT 2019 application form provided below:
Step 1: Register online
- Click on the direct link given on this page below the table.
- On clicking that link, a registration page will appear on your screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Registration Form
- Now, enter the details like name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, Class 10 and 12 roll number, have a polytechnic diploma or not and captcha code.
- Click “Submit” and proceed to fill the application form.
Step 3 – Filling up Application Form
- Candidates need to then fill some of the personal and education related details, along with uploading some of the documents.
- After having filled these details and paying the application fee, click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- After that, Submit the form and take of preview of it.
- Check the details and take out the printout of application form for future reference.
Details to be Entered in MP CPCT Application Form 2020
Candidate must check the details to be enter in the application form from the list below:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Class 10 roll number
- Class 12 roll number
- Captcha code
- Mother’s Name
- Are you physically handicapped or not?
- Hindi typing layout
- Highest level of qualification
- Education related details like – subjects, board / university, passing year, total marks, marks obtained, class / grade/ percentage and roll number.
- Work or Service related details (if any)
- 3 Exam City preferences
- Payment Mode
- Sign the declaration
MP CPCT 2020 Form Correction
Candidates are also given an opportunity to edit the details filled at the time of form filling, in case of any mistakes committed. The exact dates to edit the form has not yet been released. Not all the details can be edited under this facility. Also, the authorities has not yet specified whether any additional charges are applicable to make some changes or not. As soon as the authorities release any such information, we will update the same over this page.
MP CPCT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
No candidate is allowed to apply for MP CPCT 2020, unless they fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, from below.
- An applicant must have passed Higher Secondary or Polytechnic Diploma after 10th.
- An applicant should be 18 years of age as on the date of registration.
MP CPCT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully submitted the application form can access the admit card of CPCT. It is released on the official website. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter the registration number and password. Candidates have to carry the printout of the admit card along with original photo id (Aadhar Card) on the day of test.
MP CPCT 2020 Exam Centre
Over the application form, a candidate is required to fill at least 3 preferences of the MP CPCT 2020
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) is consitituted by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1999 under the department of Science and Technology. It is founded for the growth of Information Technology (IT) and to implement State_IT in Madhya Pradesh. It regulates the Human Resource Development in the field of IT in the Government in both English and Hindi Languages.
SIMC MA (MC) Online Entrance Test 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to fill up the online application form for MA(MC) programme available at simc.edu and pay the registration fee of Rs.1250 which includes the Online entrance test fees. Then appear for SIMC MA(MC) Online entrance test.
Ans : Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes). Their admission will be provisional and subject to furnishing proof of graduation with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Ans : The university should be approved by AICTE/ UGC. Also it should be registered under AIU.
Ans : No, you can’t. The snap test is valid only for MBA programme. Admission to MA(MC) programme is only through SIMC MA(MC) Online entrance test.
Ans : The aptitude and the competencies required for doing well in a journalism and AV(mass communications program) are different than those required for a MBA program. The SIMC MA(MC) Online Entrance test is designed to assess the aspirant’s readiness to join a mass communication program.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.