MP CPCT Application Form 2021– Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) has released the MP CPCT application form for session 2021 online at cpct.mp.gov.in. The last date to submit the MP CPCT 2021 form is December 07, 2021. Candidates must have passed Class 10 or equivalent level of studies and should be at least 18 years of age to apply for Computer Proficiency Certification test (CPCT) 2021. Candidates can check more details on MP CPCT application form 2021 from this page.
Latest: MP CPCT 2021 application process is open now for exams scheduled on 26th & 27th December 2021. Scroll down to apply.
MP CPCT Application Form 2021
The MP CPCT is held approximately every month depending upon the number of candidates appearing for the test and availability of the examination centres. A candidate can only re-appear after 6 months, after appearing once. Candidates can keep a track of MP CPCT Application Form related events from below.
|MP CPCT 2021||Important Dates|
|Application Start Date||08 Sep 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application form||07 Dec 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||to be announced|
|MP CPCT 2021 exam date||07 & 08 Aug 2021|
16, 17 & 22 Oct 2021
25 & 26 Dec 2021
05 & 06 Mar 2022
MP CPCT Application Fee 2021
To submit the application for MP CPCT 2021 entrance exam, candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
- Rs. 660
Mode of Payment – Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of application fee by either of the following modes:
- PayGov & Bill Desk Payment Gateway – Online payment through payment gateways available on CPCT Portal (Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards). In such cases the payment gateway/Net banking charges of respective bank will apply, as extra charge.
- MP Online Kiosk – Facility to pay in Cash is available at MP-Online Kiosks by paying approved kiosk fee (refer CPCT portal) in addition to the prescribed test fee.
- MP Online Citizen Payment Gateway – Online payment through citizen payment gateway available on MP Online Portal (Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards). In such cases the payment gateway/Net banking charges of respective bank will apply, as extra charge.
Documents to be Uploaded in MP CPCT Application Form 2021
Candidates have to upload the documents in the application form as given below:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
Image Specification for MP CPCT Application Form 2021
Candidates need to upload these documents, as per the specifications mentioned below. If any applicant is found to upload any of these 3 documents, not abiding the specifications, his/her application can get cancelled and also, they won’t be issued the admit card for the exam. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format provided below. THe following information is based on previous year information-
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimension|
|Photo||JPEG, GIF,JPG||80KB||30 mm X 40 mm|
|Signature||JPEG and JPG||80KB||80 mm X 35 mm|
|Class 10 & 12 Certificate||PDF or JPG/JPEG||max 150KB||—|
How to Fill MP CPCT Application Form 2021?
Candidates can apply for MP CPCT 2021 exam by online mode only. No offline form is released for the candidates. Check the step-by-step instructions to fill MP CPCT 2019 application form provided below:
Step 1: Register online
- Click on the direct link given on this page below the table.
- On clicking that link, a registration page will appear on your screen as shown below.
Step 2 – Registration Form
- Now, enter the details like name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, Class 10 and 12 roll number, have a polytechnic diploma or not and captcha code.
- Click “Submit” and proceed to fill the application form.
Step 3 – Filling up Application Form
- Candidates need to then fill some of the personal and education related details, along with uploading some of the documents.
- After having filled these details and paying the application fee, click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- After that, Submit the form and take of preview of it.
- Check the details and take out the printout of application form for future reference.
Details to be Entered in MP CPCT Application Form 2021
Candidate must check the details to be enter in the application form from the list below:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Class 10 roll number
- Class 12 roll number
- Captcha code
- Mother’s Name
- Are you physically handicapped or not?
- Hindi typing layout
- Highest level of qualification
- Education related details like – subjects, board / university, passing year, total marks, marks obtained, class / grade/ percentage and roll number.
- Work or Service related details (if any)
- 3 Exam City preferences
- Payment Mode
- Sign the declaration
MP CPCT 2021 Form Correction
Candidates are also given an opportunity to edit the details filled at the time of form filling, in case of any mistakes committed. The exact dates to edit the form has not yet been released. Not all the details can be edited under this facility. Also, the authorities has not yet specified whether any additional charges are applicable to make some changes or not. As soon as the authorities release any such information, we will update the same over this page.
MP CPCT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
No candidate is allowed to apply for MP CPCT 2021, unless they fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, from below.
- An applicant must have passed Higher Secondary or Polytechnic Diploma after 10th.
- An applicant should be 18 years of age as on the date of registration.
MP CPCT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully submitted the application form can access the admit card of CPCT. It is released on the official website. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter the registration number and password. Candidates have to carry the printout of the admit card along with original photo id (Aadhar Card) on the day of test.
MP CPCT 2021 Exam Centre
Over the application form, a candidate is required to fill at least 3 preferences of the MP CPCT 2021
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP_IT) is consitituted by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1999 under the department of Science and Technology. It is founded for the growth of Information Technology (IT) and to implement State_IT in Madhya Pradesh. It regulates the Human Resource Development in the field of IT in the Government in both English and Hindi Languages.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.