MP PAT 2019 Result has been declared by the Professional Examination Board (PEB). The candidates can check the MP PAT Result 2019 online at peb.mp.gov.in or by accessing the direct link on this page. In order to check MP PAT result, the candidates need to login by entering your application number/ roll number and date of birth. Along with the result, the names of the top 10 rank holders in the exam along with some other vital statistics. It is prescribed to the appearing candidates to take a print out of the Result as it is needed at the time of the counselling session. Candidates must scroll down to the below-written article to get to know more about MP PAT 2019 Result.
MP PAT 2019 Result
Candidates can access their result by entering their roll number and date of birth. The result is in the form of a merit list. The names of the contenders will be enlisted in ascending order on the basis of the ranking secured in the entrance examination.
|MP PAT 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|MP PAT 2019 exam date||29 – 30 Jun 2019|
|MP PAT 2019 Result Declaration||30 Jul 2019|
Check Result Here:
- Click here to check the result of MP PAT 2019.
- Click here to check the names of top 10 rank holders.
How to check the MP PAT 2019 Result?
The result of MP PAT 2019 will be released on the official website. Candidates must go through the steps given below to get to know the procedure of checking the result without facing any hassles.
Step 1: Click on the direct link which will be provided above soon.
Step 2: Enter the Examination Roll No./ application number and Date of Birth to search and view the results.
Step 3: Click on the “Search” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidates can download their result.
Step 5: Lastly, candidates can take a print out of the MP PAT Result for future reference.
Normalization Scheme is defined as the technique or procedure of checking the answer sheets of the candidates by the concerned authorities. Candidates must go through the process given below to understand the calculation scheme for the MP PAT 2019 result.
Important Instructions To Remember
Candidates must check out the important instructions given which should be remembered by them and to make sure that they do not do anything against the rules and regulation of the MP board. Failure in any of the instruction can cause cancellation of the candidature.
- The candidates are advised to take a printed copy of their result for use in the Counselling stage of the Admission Process.
- A higher ranking in the MP-PAT examinations would allow the candidates to have a better chance of taking admission in their desired college.
- A merit list would be prepared after the declaration of the results of the MP-PAT exams. Only the selected candidates in the merit list would be allowed to take part in the Counselling procedure conducted for the Admission of Students in various colleges.
- The results would not be available through any other means except the online mode through the official website.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.