NEE 2018 Application Form is issued for the NERIST Entrance Examination. Read the eligibility conditions before applying for NEE 2018 exam (NEE I, II, and III). Candidates who are looking for Base module (Certificate) after class X admission, lateral entry and admission in diploma and degree modules can fill the NEE application form and pay stipulated application fees for appearing in the exam. The process should be completed within the window provided by the exam conducting body for this as applications are not accepted after the last date. Applicants will be issued admit card of NEE 2018 as per schedule.
NEE 2018 Application Form
Get here complete details of NEE 2018 application form such as instructions to apply, important dates, fees and other details.
- To register, enter First Name, Last Name, Password, Mobile No, Email Address.
- To log in (if already registered), enter Email address and password.
Candidates can fill their Application form from the direct link provided below. All the candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility once before filling the Application form.
|Beginning of NEE 2018 application form submission|
|Last date to submit online application form||12 Mar 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for NEE 2018.
Official Website: www.nerist.ac.in
|General / OBC||Rs 1000|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 600|
What should I do after submission of the application form?
Once the application form has been submitted, you will get a link to download / print the form. Keep copies of the completely filled form. You will need to carry this with other documents at the time of admission.
Will any documents be required to fill the NEE 2018 application form?
In the past few years, the application form submission process has been made online. In the online application form you will have to enter personal details and upload scanned copy of photograph (passport size) and signature. The exact specifications for these documents should be seen in the information brochure.
What is the process to fill application form of NEE?
How to apply for NEE 2018 will be one the biggest questions in this process that we seek to answer. Though the exact process starting from reaching the application form page to entering details, paying fees and form submission is explained below.
Steps to apply online
- Registration – Go to the online application form and register by entering name, and other basic details.
- Fill in details – In the application form, enter all details including personal details, educational qualification, test center preference. Be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting option from the drop down menu such as reservation code, etc. For example, a list of Reservation Code is mentioned along with the relevant field so that you can select the correct Reservation code based on your state and criteria.
- Upload documents – Upload scanned copy of passport size color photograph and signature.
- Fee payment – Select either online mode (Debit Card / Credit Card such as MasterCard, Visa / Net banking) or offline (Challan at Axis Bank Branches).
- Submit the form after payment and print confirmation page.
Application for of NEE 2018 entrance exam is issued online at www.neeonline.ac.in by NERIST, for NEE I, NEE II, NEE III. To apply for NEE 2018, candidates must register and enter details as asked in the form and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature. The fee as applicable to one’s category, is to be paid either online or offline. Candidate must read the instructions outlined for how to fill NERIST NEE application form and that details submitted in the form are correct and verifiable.
Review and check all the data you have entered before clicking the Final Submit button.
Before filling up the online application form, candidates must read the instructions very carefully. For any assistance please contact NEE official helpline numbers.
Candidates can fill up the entire NERIST NEE Application Form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due dates of filling and submitting the form.
- During the online form fill up process provide all information mentioned in the form and click on Continue to continue the form fill up process.
- If you are not ready to continue you can save the information already entered by clicking on the Save Button.
- You can continue to fill rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
Candidates are requested to note that once you have clicked on the Final Submit button, no changes can be made in the NEE Application Form 2018. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained by NERIST under any circumstances.
Guidelines to fill up the Online Application Form
The whole process to successfully complete and submit the application form for NEE 2018 is described elaborately in the below given section. Candidates who will be applying for NEE 2018 must go through this part before applying
If you have any queries about NEE 2018 application form, please ask in comments below.