NEE 2019 Application Form is issued for the NERIST Entrance Examination. Read the eligibility conditions before applying for NEE 2019 exam (NEE I, II, and III). Candidates who are looking for the Base module (Certificate) after class X admission, lateral entry and admission in diploma and degree modules can fill the NEE application form and pay stipulated application fees for appearing in the exam. The process should be completed within the window provided by the exam conducting body for this as applications are not accepted after the last date.
NEE 2019 Application Form
Get here complete details of NEE 2019 application form such as instructions to apply, important dates, fees, and other details.
- To register, enter First Name, Last Name, Password, Mobile No, Email Address.
- To log in (if already registered), enter Email address and password.
Candidates can fill their Application form from the direct link provided below. All the candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility once before filling the Application form.
|The beginning of NEE 2019 application form submission||11 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application form|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for NEE 2019.
Official Website: www.nerist.ac.in
|General / OBC||Rs 1000|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs 600|
What should I do after submission of the application form?
Once the application form has been submitted, you will get a link to download/print the form. Keep copies of the completely filled form. You will need to carry this with other documents at the time of admission.
Will any documents be required to fill the NEE 2019 application form?
In the past few years, the application form submission process has been made online. In the online application form, you will have to enter personal details and upload scanned copy of photograph (passport size) and signature. The exact specifications for these documents should be seen in the information brochure.
What is the process to fill the application form of NEE?
How to apply for NEE 2019 will be one of the biggest questions in this process that we seek to answer. Though the exact process starting from reaching the application form page to entering details, paying fees and form submission is explained below.
Steps to apply online
- Register yourself for the online application process at the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (Application Portal– www.neeonline.ac.in)
- Activate your online Application with the Email ID and Your Activation Code; send it to your submitted Email ID/ Mobile No in the registration process.
- Selection of the Program Type & Program Name and check eligibility.
- If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria and continues the Program, the next web page appears. The applicant is required to click on “Application Details”. The application form will appear on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to upload the scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature one by one [as specified in Para4 & 5 above].
- In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Academic details.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to choose your Examination Centre preference
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and Confirm. No edit will be allowed once the application is confirmed.
- Payment of fee’s through online.
Application for of NEE 2019 entrance exam is issued online at www.neeonline.ac.in by NERIST, for NEE I, NEE II, NEE III. To apply for NEE 2019, candidates must register and enter details as asked in the form and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature. The fee as applicable to one’s category is to be paid either online or offline. Candidate must read the instructions outlined for how to fill NERIST NEE application form and that details submitted in the form are correct and verifiable.
Review and check all the data you have entered before clicking the Final Submit button.
Before filling up the online application form, candidates must read the instructions very carefully. For any assistance please contact NEE official helpline numbers.
Candidates can fill up the entire NERIST NEE Application Form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due dates of filling and submitting the form.
- During the online form fill up process provide all information mentioned in the form and click on Continue to continue the form fill up the process.
- If you are not ready to continue you can save the information already entered by clicking on the Save Button.
- You can continue to fill rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
Candidates are requested to note that once you have clicked on the Final Submit button, no changes can be made in the NEE Application Form 2019. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained by NERIST under any circumstances.
Guidelines to fill up the Online Application Form
The whole process to successfully complete and submit the application form for NEE 2019 is described elaborately in the below-given section. Candidates who will be applying for NEE 2019 must go through this part before applying
If you have any queries about NEE 2019 application form, please ask in comments below.