North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST) conducted entrance exam for intake of candidates in Forestry and Technology courses.
The NEE 2018 Result is announced at official website of NERIST www.neeonline.ac.in. The candidates would be able to check the NEE Result 2018 for the paper I, II, and III on this page. The link for the results are given below. Check more details about NEE 2018 Result from this page.
NEE 2018 Result
NEE 2018 Result is announced at the official website. This NEE 2018 result consist of selection List which contain the names of all the qualified candidates who will be called for the first round of counselling. On the other hand, the wait list showcases the names of those candidates, who might be called for further rounds of counselling if the seats are vacant.
|NEE II and NEE III date of exam||21 Apr 2018|
|NEE I date of exam||22 Apr 2018|
|NEE Result 2018||03 May 2018|
|The counselling will begin from||11 Jul 2018 (tentative)|
- Click here to check the revised result of NEE-I and III 2018 for the state of Mizoram.
- Click here to check the Selected List of NEE I
- Click here to check the Selected List of NEE II (PCM)
- Click here to check the Selected List of NEE II (PCB)
- Click here to check the Selected List of NEE III
- Click here to check the Waiting List of NEE I
- Click here to check the Waiting List of NEE II (PCM)
- Click here to check the Waiting List of NEE II (PCB)
- Click here to check the Waiting List of NEE III
Official website: www.nerist.ac.in
NEE Cut Off 2018
The selection of the candidates for the selected and wait list will be done as per the cut off. The minimum marks to qualify an examination are called as cutoff. The cut off of NEE 2018 for the selected and wait list is also be determined separately. On the basis of the cut off and the score secured by the candidates, their names has been featured on the admit and wait list.
NEE Counselling 2018
The candidates featured in the selected and wait list will be called for counselling and seat allocation. They will be issued a call letter in which the details about the counselling will be mentioned.
The candidates will have to attend the counselling in person and submit all the required documents. The allotment of seat will be done on the basis of rank of the candidates and fulfilling the eligibility criteria.