OUAT Application Form 2022 – The last date to submit the OUAT 2022 application form-A is extended till June 30, 2022. Students who wish to appear in Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Exam should fill and submit the OUAT 2022 application form (form A and B) before the last date. Apply online at ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in from direct link here. To apply, first register for OUAT, then fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. OUAT is the Institute level Agriculture entrance exam for admission to B.Sc (H) Agriculture, B.Sc (H) Forestry, B.Sc (H) Horticulture, BVSc & AH, BTech (AgrilEngg), BFSc, B.Sc (H) Community Science in Constituent Colleges of OUAT. The OUAT application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – OUAT 2022 application form-A last date is extended till June 30, 2022. Scroll down for link to apply.
OUAT Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of OUAT 2022.
Direct link for OUAT application form 2022 – Click Here to apply online
What next – Download OUAT Admit Card.
Study material for OUAT 2022
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for OUAT Application Form 2022 Latest News
OUAT Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the OUAT Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||OUAT 2022|
|Full Form||Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Organizing Body||Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT)|
|Event of OUAT||Application Form|
|Mode of OUAT Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill OUAT application form 2022||ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1500.00 (Rupees one thousand five hundred only)|
|How to apply||(1) Go to ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in. (2) Then click OUAT apply online link. (3) First do OUAT registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the OUAT application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay OUAT fees.|
OUAT Application Form 2022 Last Date for Form A and Form B
Mark the start and last dates of OUAT 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology.
|Important Events of the OUAT Application Form 2022||Dates|
|OUAT Application Form 2022 Release Date||20 May 2022|
|OUAT Application Form 2022 Last Date||27 Jun 2022|
|Last date to pay fee||28 Jun 2022|
|Release Date of Form B||27 Jul 2022|
|Last date to fill and submit Form B||22 Aug 2022|
OUAT may change the OUAT application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in for all updates.
OUAT 2022 Application Form-A Last Date Extended Notice
Candidates can check the revised OUAT 2022 Application Form-A Last Date from below image or Download notice PDF.
Candidates must pay OUAT application fee as per OUAT guidelines.
- Rs. 1500.00 (Rupees one thousand five hundred only)
Photograph and Signature for OUAT Application Form 2022
Prior to filling the application, please scan and keep the following materials ready:
- Candidate’s recent colour passport size photo (height: 200px, width: 150px, file size: 200kb)
- Candidate’s full signature (height: 100px, width: 150px, file size: 200kb) Please use only jpg/jpeg format for uploading photo and signature.
Important: The scanned photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable & visible. Otherwise, the application may be liable for rejection. No correspondence on this account shall be entertained.
How to resize photograph and signature
- Open your photograph/signature in MS paint windows application. It is available by default in windows operating system.
- Press ‘ctrl key + ‘W’ key simultaneously
- In the resize block, click on ‘pixels’ ratio button
- Uncheck ‘maintain aspect ratio’ check box
- Put proper pixel value in Horizontal (for width) and vertical (for height) input box accordingly
- Click OK.
- Now save your resized image
OUAT 2022 Login
Once you apply online for OUAT 2022, you get login details. You should keep your OUAT login credentials safely. That is because you will need them for the following:
OUAT 2022 Application Form B
Submission of online Application Form-B is compulsory for admission into U.G Courses under OUAT. For submission of online Application Form-B, the candidates have to do the following:
- Access their profile by logging into website http://www.ouat.nic.in or http://ouat-lokasebaodisha.in providing the registered e-mail ID, mobile number, OTP sent to the mobile number & e-mail and Captcha.
- After login, a window showing “Activity” section will appear, where a link will be provided at the bottom of “OUAT UG Admission – 2022” box to access Application Form-B.
- Clicking on that link will ask the candidate to enter application number (received through registered email-id and mobile number after submitting Form-A and mentioned in Form-A and Admit card).
- If the application number is correct, a screen to fill up Application Form-B will open with partly filled data submitted in Form-A.
How to fill the OUAT 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for OUAT 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Read the U.G. Prospectus- 2022-23 carefully and follow the instructions there in while filling the application forms.
Step-1: The candidates can have access to the Application Form-A by visiting the website http://www.ouat.nic.in then go to admission section and click on link “Click here to submit application Form-A for UG Admission-2022” or directly go to http://ouat-lokasebaodisha.in.
Step-2: The candidate will log in providing his/her e-mail ID, mobile number, OTP sent to the mobile number & e-mail and Captcha.
Step-3: After login, the candidate will land on a window showing “Apply”, clicking on “OUAT UG Admission-2022” Form-A will appear and the candidate will fill up the application Form A.
Step-4: At the time of submission of online application Form-A, the candidate has to fill in the particulars such as correct personal information, self declaration, choice of centre etc. and upload his/her recent passport size colour photograph (Height: 200px, width: 150px, file size: 200kb maximum), full signature (Height: 100px, width: 150px, file size: 200kb maximum) in jpg/jpeg format.
Step-5: After submission of online application Form-A, an application number will be generated and sent to his/her mobile number & email).
Step-6: The candidate has to pay Rs. 1500.00 (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) as application fees to the University besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card of any Bank / UPI. Without payment the applicant will not be considered for appearing the entrance examination and subsequently admission.
Step-7: Once candidate successfully pays the fee, he/she will receive a message confirming the acceptance of application in mobile phone and e-mail. Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Without payment of application fee, the Application Form-A will be rejected.
- Form-A is editable till the last date of submission application. No request to change examination centre will be entertained after last date of Form-A submission. For details please refer to Annexure-I.
- Registered mobile number and e-mail are always required log in to access his/her profile each time with OTP sent to mobile number and e-mail. The candidates are advised to use correct e-mail ID and mobile number for subsequent important information on entrance examination and admission. The candidates are required to use the application number for subsequent access to edit Form-A and Form-B and download.
- After successful payment, the candidate should take printout of computer generated filled in application Form-A with payment details for future reference. The candidates are advised to ensure correct entries in Form-A.
Help Line Number:
To be contacted only during office hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) on working days only.
FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION AND ADMISSION ONLY
Common Service Centre help line number – 9938838538
Asst. Registrar (Academic) – 0674 – 2397970 – Extn – 111/218
Controller of Examination – 0674 – 2397970 – Extn – 187
Help desk e-mail ID – [email protected]
The helpline number
Qs 1. Is OUAT 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of OUAT 2022 is released by OUAT on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for OUAT 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology at the official website ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for OUAT 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the OUAT on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology as prescribed by Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT).
Qs 4. How to apply for OUAT exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) 2022, go to ouat.nic.in, ouat-lokaseba-odisha.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all OUAT issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.