PAU 2019 Application Form: Punjab Agricultural University has been released the application form for candidates to take the entrance examination that is conducted every year for candidates willing to make a career in the fields of agriculture. Candidates can fill in the application form both in online and offline mode.
To get the application form candidates has to visit the official website of PAU. The application form is basically a five-step process to be filled in and submitted along with the payment of the fee by the candidates. Candidates can check the complete process to fill in the application form both in online and offline mode form this article further.
PAU 2019 Application Form
PAU 2019 has been released application form. Candidates, for now, can check the estimated dates as per the last year in the table below. Make sure to download the admit card as soon it is available on the website.
|PAU 2019 Application Form||Last Date||With Late fee Rs 1000/-|
|All programmes having Entrance Test (except MET-MCA)||14 May 2019|
|MET – MCA 3-year, MCA (Lateral Entry) 2- year||14 May 2019||14 Jun 2019|
|Without Entrance Test
• M.Tech. Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology
• Diploma in Agriculture
|12 Jun 2019||19 Jun 2019|
|Ph.D. programmes||16 Oct 2019||23 Oct 2019|
PAU 2019 Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay an application fee in order to apply successfully for the examination. The fee amount to be paid by the candidates include the cost of application form and the prospectus. The fee can be paid in online or offline mode as per the choice of the candidates. Check the fee amount to be paid by the candidates through online and offline mode. Application Fee provided below is as per last and will updated as soon as officials release it.
- Click here for payment of the application form.
Applicants have to pay ` 5640/- for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded form/ Prospectus (` 550/- for additional option in MET-Agri. & MET-Home Science).
Applicants have to pay ` 4200/- for each Entrance Test (` 550/- for additional option in MET-Agri. & MET-Home Science) in addition to cost of the Prospectus (` 2120/- at the Counter or ` 2260/- by Post)
How To Fill PAU 2019 Application Form
(i) ONLINE MODE
- Applicants have to pay ` 5640/- for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded form/ Prospectus (` 550/- for additional option in MET-Agri. & MET-Home Science). A valid unique E-mail ID is necessary for uploading each application form.
- The candidates are advised to visit PAU website http://www.pau.edu and click the following link page on the website: PAU ADMISSION, 2019-20 ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST APPLICATION FORM.
- A clear and recent passport size colored photograph with size upto 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format and scanned copy of signature (black/blue) with size upto 50 KB are required for uploading while filling online application form.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- A verification link will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail ID. Candidate has to click on the verification link to complete submission process of the application.
- After verification, the candidate has to login using his E-mail ID and Date of Birth in order to download & print the application form and pay application fees. In order to pay fees, the candidate will be provided two modes
(a) Online payment (credit card / debit card / net banking) (b) Challan mode
If candidate wishes to pay using online mode, then he/she has to click pay online and make PROSPECTUS 2019-2020 payment. After successful payment, the candidate should print the transaction statement. The candidate must send immediately the transaction statement along with computer generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana-141 004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope.
If candidate wishes to pay using challan mode, then, the candidate can download the Bank Challan Form of HDFC Bank using the link “Download Challan Form”. A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of application form as well as on the Bank Challan Form. After taking the print-out of challan, the candidate has to visit any branch of the above mentioned bank with the relevant Challan Form in order to deposit fee as mentioned on Challan Form. After depositing the fee, the bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University Copy of the Challan Form immediately along with computer generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana-141 004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope. 6. No further correspondence will be entertained with respect to the receipt of application forms, etc.
(ii) OFFLINE MODE
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Communication Centre, PAU, Ludhiana–141 004 (near University Gate Number 1) personally on payment of ` 2120/- in cash at the counter or by post by sending bank draft of ` 2260/- in favour of Additional Director of Communication, payable at Ludhiana. The name of programme for which the form is required should be mentioned in the request and also at the back of the bank draft.
- The candidate is required to fill separate application form for each entrance test.
- All columns in the application form should be filled in and written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected.
- The candidate should paste one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form. The candidate should also keep two identical photographs ready with him/her for pasting it on downloaded admit card and other on the white application form to be filled at the time of counselling (except for M.Tech Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology and Diploma in Agriculture). These photographs should be same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination/counselling i.e. if the candidate wishes to appear with beard/turban/dupatta/specs etc., photograph should be identical.
- The Entrance Test fee should be deposited in HDFC Bank, using Challan Form, available in the PAU Prospectus. The bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University copy of the Challan Form alongwith printout of the duly filled Application Form to ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana–141004’, so as to reach on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
- The candidate seeking admission to M.Tech. Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology and Diploma in Agriculture are required to submit the following documents:-
- White application form pasted with one latest photograph and one additional photograph attached with it.
- Self attested copies of all educational certificates and marks sheets including those of qualifying examination issued by the Board/University.
- Self attested copy of the character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Self attested copy of the certificate in support of the claim of belonging to scheduled caste/schedule tribes or backward class or to any other reserved category from the competent authority in the prescribed format for the above categories as given in the prospectus (Annexure I to VIII and X).
- Self-attested copy of the residence certificate (as applicable) obtained from the competent authority as given in the prospectus (Annexure IX).
- The completed application form should reach ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana – 141 004’, on or before the last date of receipt of application form
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.