Punjab Agricultural University 2020 Application Form – The last date to submit the application form for Punjab Agricultural University application form 2020 for all the programs is August 07, 2020. The examination has been postponed until the new announcement. The candidates can fill Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) application form at pau.edu. Offline application forms of PAU can also be downloaded from the official website. Before the online filling of the application form, ensure that the valid e-mail id and contact number are active. Check more information about Punjab Agricultural University 2020 application form here such as application fee, the process to apply etc.
Latest: The last date to fill for Punjab Agricultural University 2020 application form has been extended up to August 07, 2020. Scroll down to apply!
Punjab Agricultural University 2020 Application Form
A candidate can appear in different tests as per their eligibility by filing the separate application form for each entrance test. The imortant dates regarding Punjab Agricultural University 2020 Application Form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Programs||Due Date||With late fee of Rs 1000/-|
|All programmes having Entrance Test (except|
|MET – MCA 3-year, MCA (Lateral Entry) 2-|
|Without Entrance Test|
• M.Tech. Remote Sensing & Geographic
Information System (GIS)
• Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production
• Diploma in Agriculture
(Apply Through Offline Mode)
PAU 2020 Application Form Last Date to Apply
Last date to fill the application form has been extended up to August 07, 2020.
PAU 2020 Application Fees
Applicants have to pay Rs. 5640/- for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded form/ Prospectus (Rs. 610/- for additional option in MET-Agri. & MET-Home Science).
Applicants have to pay Rs. 4200/- for each Entrance Test (Rs. 610/- for additional option in MET-Agri. & MET-Home Science) in addition to cost of the Prospectus (Rs. 2560/- at the Counter or Rs. 2700/- by Post)
How to Apply for PAU 2020?
- An aspirant who wishes to apply online can fill the application form on the official website of PAU at pau.edu.in as well as above directed link.
- A clear and recent passport size colored photograph with size to 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format an scanned copy of signature (black/blue) with size up to 50 KB is required for uploading while filling online application form.
- After filling the valid details in application form, the candidate is required to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- A verification link will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail ID. The candidate has to click on the verification link to complete submission process for the application.
- After verification, the candidate has to login using his E-mail ID and Date of Birth in order to download & print the application form and pay application fees. In order to pay fees, the candidate will be provided two modes
(a) Online payment (credit card/debit card / net banking)
(b) Challan mode
(a) If the candidate wishes to pay using online mode, then he/she has to click pay online and make payment. After successful payment, the candidate should print the transaction statement. The candidate must send the transaction statement along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope on or before the last date of receipt of application forms.
(b) If the candidate wishes to pay using challan mode, then, the candidate can download the Bank Challan Form of Punjab National Bank using the link “Download Challan Form”. A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of the application form as well as on the Bank Challan Form. After taking the print-out of challan, the candidate has to visit any branch of the above-mentioned bank with the relevant Challan Form in order to deposit fee as mentioned on Challan Form. After depositing the fee, the bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University Copy of the Challan Form along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- No further correspondence will be entertained with respect to the receipt of application forms, etc.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004 (near University Gate Number 1) personally.
- The candidate is required to fill separate application form. for each exam.
- All columns in the application form should be filled in and written carefully and legibly by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected.
- The candidate should paste one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form. The candidate should also keep one identical photograph ready with him/her for pasting it on downloaded admit card and white application form (except for M.Tech Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology and Diploma in Agriculture).
- These photographs should be same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination counselingg i.e. if the candidate wishes to appear with beard/turban/dupatta/specs etc.,the photograph should be identical.
- The Entrance Test fee should be deposited in HDFC Bank, using Challan Form, available in the PAU Prospectus. The bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University copy of the Challan Form alongwith printout of the duly filled Application Form to ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana–141004’, so as to reach on or before the last date of receipt of application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.