The PAU 2018 Application Form is available in both online and offline mode. Read all the instructions carefully before filling in details in the application form. The application process is different for both the modes. For online application, it is important that candidates should provide a valid email id. The applications are available in both ways offline and online must be submitted before the due date.
Any application submitted after the stipulated schedule or submitted incomplete can not be accepted. Candidates who wish to appear for more than one entrance test then the candidates have to fill the form separately. Check complete details on PAU Application Form 2018 from the article below.
Punjab Agricultural University 2018 Application Form
A candidate can appear in different tests as per their eligibility by filing the separate application form for each entrance test. Interested candidates can apply for Punjab Agriculture University in available mode.
|Event||Last Date||With Late fee Rs 1000/-|
|All programmes having Entrance Test (except MET-MCA)||11 May 2018||18 May 2018|
|MET – MCA 3-year, MCA (Lateral Entry) 2- year||11 May 2018||15 Jun 2018|
|Without Entrance Test
• M.Tech. Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology
• Diploma in Agriculture
|12 Jun 2018||19 Jun 2018|
Apply online: Click here to PAU 2018 online Application Form 2018.
Official website www.pau.edu.
The candidates who appeared or are appearing in the qualifying examination can apply but they
must produce original mark sheets of qualifying examination result at the time of counseling failing which their candidature will not be considered for counseling. Further, the admission will be subject to scrutinizing of original certificates at the time of counseling. A candidate can appear in different tests as per his/her eligibility by filling the separate application form for each entrance test. The Candidate must critically go through the qualifications for admission to a particular programme and must satisfy himself/herself before
applying for the admission.
(i) Online Mode
Applicants have to pay Rs. 5320/- for each Entrance Test that includes the cost of downloaded application form / Prospectus.
A valid unique E-mail ID is necessary for uploading each application form.
(ii) Offline Mode
Applicants have to pay Rs.3820/- for each Entrance Test (Rs.500/- for the additional option in MET-Agri.& MET-Home Science) in addition to the cost of the Prospectus ( Rs2120/- at the Counter or ` 2260/- by Post)
How to Apply for PAU 2018?
- An aspirant who wishes to apply online can fill the application form on the official website of PAU at pau.edu.in as well as above directed link.
- Fill valid details in the online application form.
- A clear and recent passport size colored photograph with size to 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format an scanned copy of signature (black/blue) with size up to 50 KB is required for uploading while filling online application form.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- A verification link will be sent to the candidate’s E-mail ID. The candidate has to click on the verification link to complete submission process for the application.
- After verification, the candidate has to login using his E-mail ID and Date of Birth in order to download & print the application form and pay application fees. In order to pay fees, the candidate will be provided two modes
(a) Online payment (credit card/debit card / net banking)
(b) Challan mode
(a) If the candidate wishes to pay using online mode, then he/she has to click pay online and make payment. After successful payment, the candidate should print the transaction statement. The
candidate must send the transaction statement along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope on or before the last date of receipt of application forms.
(b) If the candidate wishes to pay using challan mode, then, the candidate can download the Bank Challan Form of Punjab National Bank using the link “Download Challan Form”. A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of the application form as well as on the Bank Challan Form. After taking the print-out of challan, the candidate has to visit any branch of the above-mentioned bank with the relevant Challan Form in order to deposit fee as mentioned on Challan Form. After depositing the fee, the bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University Copy of the Challan Form along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents/guardian to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004 clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope before the last date of receipt of application forms.
- No further correspondence will be entertained with respect to the receipt of application forms, etc.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication,
Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004 (near University
Gate Number 1) personally on payment of Rs.2120/- in cash at the counter or by post by sending bank
draft of Rs. 2260/- in favor of Additional Director of Communication, payable at Ludhiana. The name of the programme for which the form is required should be mentioned in the request and also at the back of the bank draft.
- The candidate is required to fill separate application form.
- All columns in the application form should be filled in and written carefully and legibly by the candidate
in his/her own handwriting. Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected.
- The candidate should paste one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form. The candidate should also keep one identical photograph ready with him/her for pasting it on downloaded admit card and white application form (except for M.Tech Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System, Diploma Course in Hybrid Seed Production Technology and Diploma in Agriculture).
- These photographs should be same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination counselingg i.e. if the candidate wishes to appear with beard/turban/dupatta/specs etc.,the photograph should be identical.
- The Entrance Test fee should be deposited in Punjab National Bank, using Challan Form, available
in the PAU Prospectus. The bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal
number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University copy
of the Challan Form alongwith the duly filled Application Form to ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural
University, Ludhiana – 141004’, so as to reach on or before the last date of receipt of application