The PAU 2018 Application Form is expected to be available in both online and offline mode. Read all the instructions carefully before filling in details in the application form. The application process is different for both the modes. For online application, it is important that candidates should provide a valid email id. The applications either filled in online mode or offline mode must be submitted before the due date.
Any application submitted after the stipulated schedule or submitted incomplete will not be accepted. Candidates who wish to appear for more than one entrance test then the candidates will have to fill the form separately. Check complete details on PAU Application Form 2018 from the article below.
PAU 2018 Application Form
A candidate can appear in different tests as per their eligibility by filing separate application form for each entrance test. Interested candidates can apply for Punjab Agriculture University in available mode.
|Online Application begins from||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Programme with Entrance Exam|
|Last date for receipt of applications (without late fee)||Second week of May 2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications (with late fee of Rs.1000/-)||Third week of May 2018|
|Programme without Entrance Exam|
|Last date for receipt of applications (without late fee)||Second week of June 2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications (with late fee of Rs.1000/-)||Third week of June 2018|
Apply here – Link for PAU 2018 Application Form will be available at www.pau.edu.
Application fee was Rs 4840 last year.
How to Apply for PAU 2018?
- Aspirant who wishes to apply online can fill the application form on the official website of PAU at pau.edu.in.
- Fill in valid details in the online application form.
- It is important that applicants should provide a valid email id as any information or update will be sent through electronic means.
- Candidates will be required to fill in the following details in the online application form:
- Personal Details: In this section, applicants need to provide their name, email id, phone number, gender, date of birth etc
- Communication Details: In this part, applicants will need to provide their address, state, city, district, pin code etc.
- Academic Details: Provide the educational qualification in Class 10th, 12th, Bachelor’s or Master’s. Also, for each qualification, applicant need to provide the year of passing, name of the board/ institute/ university, marks obtained or percentage etc.
- In the online application, candidates need to upload a recent passport size coloured photograph with size upto 50 KB in JPG/JPEG format and a scanned copy of signature (black/blue) with size upto 50 KB.
Submit the Online Application
After filling in details in the application form, the candidate must submit it by clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ button. A verification link will be sent to the registered e-mail ID. Candidate has to click on the verification link to complete submission process of the application.
- Prospectus and application form for PAU 2018 can be obtained from designated official addresses by paying.
- The application form must be completed in all aspects. Incomplete application form are liable for rejection.
- On the application form, the candidate should affix one latest passport size photograph and attach another passport size photograph with the application form.
Insofar, official details of Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2018 Application Form – PAU Entrance Exams 2018 Application Form have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2018 – PAU Entrance Exams 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.