|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Punjab Agriculture University 2018 Result will be published on the official website of the university, i.e., pau.edu. The university will also publish a white application form along with the entrance test result. The candidates are required to download the white form and fill in detail sini it at the time of counselling/ interview. The University will announce the result for various entrance tests. On the basis of the merit wise or rank wise, the candidates will be selected for counselling. The merit list for admission to UG, PG and PhD programs will be on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination. Know more details on PAU 2018 result from the article below.
The result for PAU 2018 will be published on the official website of the PAU, www.pau.edu. The university will publish category wise result in pdf format. The result will consists of roll number and rank obtained by the candidate. The candidates whose roll number appears on the list will be allowed to appear/ participate for the first counselling.
Punjab Agricultural University 2018 Result
The schedule for the academic session 2018 has not yet been announced, but candidates may refer to the tentative schedule provided below:
|PAU CET 2018 exam date||First week of June 2018|
|PAU AAT 2018 exam date||Second week of June 2018|
|PAU MET 2018||Third week of June to first week of July 2018|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Check here – Link to check PAU Result 2018 will be available at www.pau.edu.
How to check the Result for PAU 2018
- The link to check the result for various PAU entrance exam will be provided on this page.
- Candidates need to choose their courses nd category and click on the link.
- A pdf file will open, press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number. If your roll number will be in the list, it will be highlighted.
For Diploma Courses
- Hybrid Seed Production Technology- 80% weightage will be given to the qualifying marks and 20% weightage will be given to the Interview,
- Diploma in Agriculture – 100% weightage will be given to the qualifying marks
For Undergraduate Programs(AAT/ CET)
The selection of the candidates and the merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Tie Breaker Criteria
- In case of tie in the merit list, a candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall be ranked higher in order of merit.
- If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate will be considered, meaning, candidate older in age will be placed higher.
B.Tech. (Agril. Engg) Program
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of JEE rank
MBA (Agribusiness) Program
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview.
For Master Programs(MET)
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Candidates need to obtain a minimum percentage of marks in the Entrance Test to be called for Counselling/Interview. Last year the minimum percentage to be obtained in order to appear/ participate in counselling was 20% (with negative marking).
For PhD Programs
The admission to the PhD programme will depend on the following:
|Basis of Admission||%age|
|Performance in the Entrance Examination||80% (60% MCQ + 20% subjective)|
|Masters’ Research by Thesis & Quality of Thesis||10%|
PAU 2018 Counselling
The PAU 2018 Counselling will be conducted merit-wise/rank wise. It is mandatory for the selected candidates to appear in person for the counseling at the specified schedule. The candidates have to report to the counselling venue with all the original certificates/testimonials in proof of age, category, educational qualification, domicile etc. After clearing the entrance test, candidates are required to fill the white application form and produce it at the time of counselling.
Important instructions for the candidates
- For the undergraduate programmes, the number of candidates to be called for first counselling would be four times the number of seats in the programme.
- For the undergraduate programmes, the number of candidates called for first counselling would be four times the number of seats in the programme
- For Masters’ and Ph.D. programmes, only those candidates, who shall obtain 20% marks in the entrance test, will be called for counselling/interview. Furthermore, Ph.D. candidates are also required to obtain 20% marks in MCQ & Subjective test, individually.
- Candidates have to submit full fee in cash on spot at the time of counselling, failing which the seat will be offered to the candidate next on the merit list.
Insofar, official details of Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2018 Result – PAU Entrance Exams 2018 Result have not been announced. Details on this page are as per last year brochure and only for reference. As soon as official details of Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2018 – PAU Entrance Exams 2018 are announced, they will be updated here.