SGGSWU Admission 2021: SGGSWU Admission 2021 Application Form is available on the official website. Candidates can submit the application form in online and offline modes. Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University has released application form for admission to the various UG, PG, Ph.D. programmes for the academic year 2021-2022. Candidates can download the Admission Form and submit it with the requisite fee of Rs. 500 through a Bank Draft. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of the merit prepared based on the qualifying exam. To get more details about SGGSWU Admission 2021, scroll down the page.
Latest: SGGSWU Admission 2021 Application Form has been released. Scroll down to get the link.
SGGSWU Admission 2021
SGGSWU is conducting the entrance exam for admission to the Ph.D. programmes. Eligible candidates who interested to apply for SGGSWU Admission 2021 can fill and submit the application form on or before the last date. Check the SGGSWU Admission 2021 schedule from the table given below:
|Releasing of application form||Released|
|Last date to submit application form||to be announced|
|Last date for admission of Under Graduate courses||to be announced|
|Last date for admission of Post Graduate Courses||to be announced|
SGGSWU Admission 2021 Application Form
Application form for SGGSWU Admission 2021 is available on the university website at (sggswu.edu.in). Also, candidates can submit the application form in offline mode. The direct link to download the application form of SGGSWU Admission 2021 is also available here. The Candidates can download the Application Form and submit it with the requisite fee through a Bank Draft.
Apply online: Click here to submit the SGGSWU Admission 2021 Application Form in online mode.
Submission of Complete Application in online mode:
- Step 1: Candidates have to click on the link given above to fill the application form via online mode.
- Step 2: Then, candidates are redirected to the registration page where candidates have to enter all the asked information.
- Step 3: After that, click on the “Start Payment Process” button.
- Step 4: Candidates are redirected to the payment page. Candidates have to make the payment via online mode.
- Step 5: After that, candidates can print the application page for further process.
Submission of Complete Application in offline mode:
- Step 1: First of all, candidates have to download the admission form by clicking on the link given above.
- Step 2: Secondly, fill all the mandatory details and paste the photograph on it.
- Step 3: After filling the application form, attach the documents given below along with the DD.
- Step 4: Then, sent it to the address mentioned below.
Application fee: Candidates have to draw a DD of Rs. 500/- in favour of “Registrar, SGGSWU, Fatehgarh Sahib” payable at Fatehgarh Sahib.
Documents to be Attached with Admission Form
- Self-attested Photostat copy of Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate bearing date of birth.
- Self-attested Photostat copy of Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying examination, or evidence of having appeared in the qualifying examination.
- Character certificate issued by the Principal of the school/college last attended.
- Four recent passport size self-attested photographs pasted with glue on the Form at specified places (Please do not use staple pins).
- Domicile/ Reserved category certificate, as per format available on the University website, wherever applicable.
- Candidate with a gap of one year or more will have to submit an affidavit to the satisfaction of the Admission Committee that he/ she was not involved in any criminal activity during the gap period.
- Persons with Disability certificate
- Admission Form must be filled in and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and duly countersigned by the father/ guardian.
Candidates have to sent the above documents along with DD and filled application form to:
Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University,
Opposite Jyoti Sarup Gurudwara,
Fatehgarh Sahib – 140407
The Prospectus is also available on the university website: http://www.sggswu.edu.in. The Candidates can download the Admission Form and pay the the requisite fee (Rs. 500) in the following bank account numbe. Email us the Tranaction number and your form at [email protected].
Note: If a candidate wishes to apply in more than one Subject/Course, he/she can do so by filling a separate admission form available on payment of Rs. 100/-
University Bank Details
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
SGGSWU Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who fulfills the eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for SGGSWU Admission 2021. Check the eligibility criteria is as given below:
- For bachelor’s degree: Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination with 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST PWD categories).
- For master’s degree: Candidates must have passed the relevant bachelor’s degree examination with 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST PWD categories).
- For Ph.D Course: As per UGC Norms.
SGGSWU Admission 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates are done on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Check the complete selection criteria for SGGSWU Admission 2021 from below:
For B.Tech/ M.Tech: Admission of the candidates for 75% seats is done on the basis of merit prepared based on the qualifying examination. Rest of the seats are filled on the basis of JEE Merit.
For MBA/ M.Tech: 75% seats are filled on the basis of basis of qualifying examination marks. Rest of the seats are filled on the basis of CMAT and M.Tech score for MBA and M.Tech respectively.
Other courses: Seats are filled on the basis of merit prepared based on qualifying examination marks.
For Ph.D Course: Admission is done on the basis of entrance test.
In case, two or more candidates get the same marks then the merit is prepared on the basis of the following criteria:
- A candidate who is higher in rank gets more preference.
- If the tie still persists, a candidate who scored higher marks in the qualifying exam.
Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University (SGGSWU) was established in 2004 and situated in Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab. It is a private university which is affiliated by University Grant Commission (UGC). Its chancellor is Bhai Gobind Singh Longowal, President of SGPC. It is recognized by UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. The university provides the scholarship to the needy candidates.
Official Website: sggswu.edu.in
For Complete Details Regarding SGGSWU Admission 2021 – Download last year Prospectus
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.