Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 – The admission in the women-only college, in the state of Rajasthan, is now open. The application form for admission in 14 departments is now open. Only eligible women candidates are eligible to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019. Last date to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 is May 05, 2019. The admission is made on the basis of Banasthali Aptitude Test for some courses. While for the other courses the admission mode is directly based on eligibility and qualifying exam marks. Know all about Banasthali University Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility, entrance test, fees, courses, etc.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019
The admission process starts with filling up the online application form. Thereafter the candidates need to appear in the Banasthali Aptitude Test for courses like B.Tech, LLM, MBA, etc. Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 is as per the schedule below:
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||05 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (With Late Fees)||25 Jun 2019|
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019 is available over the official website of Banasthali University. In addition to that, candidates can also get the form from the university’s campus by paying the application fee in cash or by sending a DD fo the requisite amount at the University.
The steps to apply online for Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019:
- The candidates have to visit the direct link on this page above or visit the official website of the university.
- A page will open on the screen that appears like the one shown below:
- Candidates have to click on the “Online admission form” button
- On click it the application form opens.
- There the candidates have to fill all the details correctly and submit the form.
- Finally, the candidates have to make the payment of the application fee in the online mode to submit the application form.
Application Fee: The application fee to apply for the admission is Rs. 800
Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2019
The admission in most of the courses for admission in the University is based on the aptitude test that the university conducts. The exam pattern for all the courses is different. The test is compulsory and the candidates failing to appear in the test are not eligible for the test.
|Higher Education Course||Aptitude Test Date|
|B.Tech.(CS / EC / EI / EE / IT / BT / CE / MT ) / B.Pharm.||01 Jun 2019|
|LL.M.||01 Jun 2019|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||01 Jun 2019|
|M.B.A.||01 Jun 2019|
|B.Design||01 Jun 2019|
|B.Ed.||02 Jun 2019|
|M.A in Textile Designing||Jun 2019|
|M.A. (English) / M.A. (Music) / M.A. (Drawing & Painting)||Jun 2019|
Courses And Eligibility Criteria For Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019
The eligibility criteria is an important factor that the candidates must check before applying for any course at the university. therefore, below are the course wise eligibility criteria for admission in Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2019:
All UG courses offered at Banasthali University requires a minimum qualification of 10+2 with a certain minimum qualifying percentage. Here are the UG courses offered at Banasthali:
- B.A. (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Sociology, History, Maths, Stats, Applied Statistics, Political Science, Comp. Appl., Public. Adm., Economics, Management, Music, Dance, Drama & Theatre Art, Drawing, Home Science, Textile Designing, Physical Education, Geography, Psychology)
- B.Sc. (Aviation Science)
- B.A. (B.Ed.) (Integrated)
- B.Sc. (B.Ed.) (Integrated)
- B.Sc. (Nursing)
- B.Tech. (Comp. Sc. & Engg./ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics/ Information Technology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engg./ Mechatronics)
- B.Sc. (Geology/ Geography)
- B.Sc. (Chem., Zoology & Botany)
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- B. Pharm
- B. Design
- B.Sc. (Maths/ Comp. Sc./ Statistics/ Electronics/ Physics)
- B.A. LL.B.(Integrated)
- B.Com. LL.B.(Integrated)
- BBA LL.B.(Integrated)
- B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
For Master courses at Banasthali University, the candidates have to have the required graduation with a minimum qualifying marks. The PG courses offered at Banasthali university are:
- M.A. (Economics, History, Sociology, Political Sc., Geography, Psychology, Hindi, English+ & Sanskrit)
- M.Sc. (Geology)
- M.Sc. (Geography)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- M.Tech. (Remote Sensing)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Bio Sc.)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)*
- M.Sc. (App. Micro Biology & Biotech.)
- M.Sc. (Bio-Informatics)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology)
- M.Tech. (Biotechnology)
- M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
- M.A. (Music, Drawing & Painting)
- M.A. (Dance)
- M.A. (Textile Designing)
- M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.)
- M.Sc. (Mathematical Sciences)
- MCA-II Year (Lateral)
- M. Tech. (Comp. Sc./ IT)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Electronics)
- M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)
- M.Tech. (VLSI Design)
- M.Sc.(Home Science) Human Development/ Food Sc. & Nutrition/Clothing & Textile)
- M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication)
The detailed eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Click here for the details of eligibility criteria for higher education.
Banasthali Vidyapith Fee Structure for Higher Education
- Group A1: MBA, MCA, M.Pharm., M.Tech., M.Des., B.Tech., B.B.A., B.C.A., L.L.B.(Integrated), B.Design, B.Pharm., LL.M. – Rs. 99,000/- p.a.
- Group A2: M. Sc., M.Com., Master of Social Work, B.Sc., B.Sc. (Aviation Science)*, B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication), B.Com.,B.A. B.Ed.(Integrated), B.Sc. B.Ed.(Integrated), B.Sc.(Nursing) – Rs. 71,000/- p.a.
- Group A3: B.A., M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc.(Home Science), B.Ed., M.Ed – Rs. 44,000/- p.a.
Note: Regular fee for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored applicants:- For Group (A1) courses: US Dollar $ 3,850 p.a. , For Group (A2) courses : US Dollar $ 2,875 p.a. and For Group (A3) courses : US Dollar $ 1,900 p.a.
Re-admission – If a student is separated from Banasthali or Shri Shantabai Shiksha Kutir and in the event Vidyapith decides to readmit her, the admission fee of Rs. 5,000/- shall be payable. The admission of a student shall be automatically cancelled due to the unauthorized absence of three days or more.
Absence without prior written permission from the Vidyapith shall be treated as an unauthorized absence.
Sample papers of Aptitude Test for class 6 & class 9 are available now. Candidates can download the sample papers from the links provided below. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam by attempting these papers.
- Click Here to check/download the sample paper for class 6.
- Click Here to check/download the sample paper for class 9.
About Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women’s university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level. It was on October 6,
It was on October 6, 1935, that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri founded Banasthali to fill up the vacuum caused by the sudden death of their highly talented and promising daughter Shantabai. They had high expectations that she would work for women’s cause when she would grow up. But destiny ordained otherwise. Thus, Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an
Thus, Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an educationist, nor to that of a social reformer. It is also not the creation of a Philanthropist’s purse. It has arisen like the fabled phoenix from the ashes of a blossoming flower Shantabai. Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these
Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these seventy-five years, Banasthali has developed into a National Centre for women’s education. Banasthali’s educational programme aims at an all-round development of the student’s personality.
To achieve its objective of ‘synthesis of spiritual values and scientific achievements of the East and the West’, it has evolved Five-fold Educational Programme (Panchmukhi Shiksha) comprising of the following aspects : (i) Physical, (ii) Practical, (iii) Aesthetic, (iv) Moral and (v) Intellectual. This way the students develop an integrated and balanced personality.
Academic, Campus and Hostel Rules
- The academic activity of the students will be strictly guided by the Academic rules and decisions taken by Academic Bodies from time to time.
- Admission to Banasthali shall be open to women only.
- Admission of married students shall not be possible in any other courses except to the postgraduate courses. In post-graduate courses too, on very special circumstances only, the married students will be provided admission. After being admitted to courses, if a student gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, her admission shall be canceled from the Vidyapith.
- Admission will be open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.
- Every student seeking admission to Banasthali shall submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite fee by the prescribed date.
- Under extraordinary circumstances, the Vice-Chancellor, with the approval of the President can relax any condition except the minimum eligibility, but all such cases will have to be placed before the Executive Council for concurrence.
Official Website: www.banasthali.org