|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2017 is open to women only. Banasthali Vidyapith Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile. A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms. Every student seeking Admission to Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed Admission Form of Banasthali University and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.
Banasthali Vidyapith 2017 Application Form is now available. Check the link below.
Schedule of Banasthali Vidyapith Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||30 Apr 2017|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form (With Late Fees)||15 May 2017|
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2017
Banasthali Vidyapith School Admission 2017 is open for session 2017-18. Banasthali University offers Elementary Education (Nursery to class VIII), Secondary School Certificate (IX & X) and Senior Secondary School Certificate (XI & XII). Class 11 and 12 admission is available in field of Humanities, Sciences and Commerce.
|Class||Aptitude test Date|
|Class VI||03 Jun 2017|
|Class IX||03 Jun 2017|
Banasthali Vidyapith Higher Education Admission 2017
Banasthali Vidyapith Higher Education Admission 2017 for various graduation & post graduation courses is now open. Candidates may apply online for Banasthali University Admission, details for the same is given here.
|Higher Education Course||Aptitude Test Date|
|B.Tech.(CS / EC / EI / EE / IT / BT / CE / MT ) / B.Pharm.||03 Jun 2017|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||03 Jun 2017|
|M.B.A.||03 Jun 2017|
|B.Design||03 Jun 2017|
|B.Ed.||04 Jun 2017|
|M.A// P.G.Diploma in Textile Designing||June 2017|
|M.Tech. (CS /IT/VLSI)||03 Jun 2017|
|M.A. (English) / M.A. (Music) / M.A. (Drawing & Painting)||Jun 2017|
Note: Aptitude Test of Music will be based on practical Performance in which candidate should prepare one slow khyal and one fast khyal with the accompaniment of tabla and the basic theoretical knowledge of Music.
Banasthali Vidyapith Fee Structure for Higher Education
- Group A1 : MBA, MCA, M.Pharm., M.Tech., M.Des., B.Tech., B.B.A., B.C.A., L.L.B.(Integrated), B.Design, B.Pharm. – Rs. 92,000/- p.a.
- Group A2 : M. Sc., Master of Social Work, , B.Sc., B.Sc. (Aviation Science)*, B.A. (Journalism and Mass Communication), B.Com., B.Ed., M.Ed. – Rs. 68000/- p.a.
- Group A3 : B.A., M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc.(Home Science) – Rs. 44,000/- p.a.
Note: Regular fee for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored applicants:- For Group (A1) courses : US Dollar $ 3,600 p.a. , For Group (A2) courses : US Dollar $ 2,700 p.a. and For Group (A3) courses : US Dollar $ 1,800 p.a.
Re-admission – If a student is separated from Banasthali or Shri Shantabai Shiksha Kutir and in the event Vidyapith decides to readmit her, admission fee of Rs. 5,000/- shall be payable. The admission of a student shall be automatically cancelled due to unauthorized absence of three days or more.
Absence without prior written permission from the Vidyapith shall be treated as unauthorized absence.
About Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women’s university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level. It was on October 6,
It was on October 6, 1935 that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri founded Banasthali to fill up the vacuum caused by the sudden death of their highly talented and promising daughter Shantabai. They had high expectations that she would work for women’s cause when she would grow up. But destiny ordained otherwise. Thus, Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an
Thus, Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an educationist, nor to that of a social reformer. It is also not the creation of a Philanthropist’s purse. It has arisen like the fabled phoenix from the ashes of a blossoming flower Shantabai. Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these
Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these seventy five years Banasthali has developed into a National Centre for women’s education. Banasthali’s educational programme aims at an all-round development of the student’s personality.
To achieve its objective of ‘synthesis of spiritual values and scientific achievements of the East and the West’, it has evolved Five-fold Educational Programme (Panchmukhi Shiksha) comprising of the following aspects : (i) Physical, (ii) Practical, (iii) Aesthetic, (iv) Moral and (v) Intellectual. This way the students develop an integrated and balanced personality.
Academic, Campus and Hostel Rules
- Academic activity of the students will be strictly guided by the Academic rules and decisions taken by Academic Bodies from time to time.
- Admission to Banasthali shall be open to women only.
- Admission of married students shall not be possible in any other courses except to the postgraduate courses. In post-graduate courses too, on very special circumstances only, the married students will be provided admission. After being admitted to a courses, if a student gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, her admission shall be canceled from the Vidyapith.
- Admission will be open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, colour or domicile.
- Every student seeking admission to Banasthali shall submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite fee by the prescribed date.
- Under extra ordinary circumstances the Vice Chancellor, with the approval of the President can relax any condition except the minimum eligibility, but all such cases will have to be placed before the Executive Council for concurrence.