|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The JUEE is Jagannath University Entrance Exam conducted by Jagannath University, established in 2008, for admissions to various UG and PG courses. JUEE 2017 – 2018 has been announced by the University. The candidates willing to get admission in Jagannath University can get all the details about JUEE Application Form, Admit Card, Result etc on this page.
Jagannath University (JUEE) 2017-2018
The JUEE will be held as per the schedule at the university campus and various other exam centres at different locations in India. The candidates can fill their choices of exam centre from available list. The Jagannath University makes every effort to assign the candidate the center of his/ her first choice. However, the University reserves the right to change the centre and assign the candidate to any one of the available centres. The candidates are advised to wisely choose the exam centre as it cannot be changed once assigned in any case.
Schedule of events for JUEE 2017 is given below.
|Date of Examination||23 Apr 2017
14 May 2017
18 Jun 2017 (11:00 AM to 1:00PM)
The JUEE 2017 Application Form can be filled offline as well as online through the official website of Jagannath University. The candidates are advised to fill the application form well before the last date to avoid the last minute rush. The candidates who may not apply using the online facility can download the application form from the links below.
- The application forms duly completed in all respect and accompanied with Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Jagan Nath University”, payble at Jaipur. Enclosures 3.:- 1. Attested photocopy of marksheets and certificates of X, XII.
- Attested photocopy of marksheets and certificates of Graduation (if applicable).
- Attested photocopy of Test score card.
- Two passport size coloured photographs.
The candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria and selection process before applying for JUEE 2017. The application forms of ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected. The details for selection procedure and eligibility criteria of UG and PG programmes can be found on the official website of Jagannath University i.e. www.jagannathuniversity.org
The Admit Card will only be available on the website of Jagan Nath University. The applicant is required to print the Admit Card from the University website at www.jagannathuniversity.org. However, he/ she is required to bring a Passport size photograph along with the admit card to the entrance test center for verification similar to that pasted on the application form.
Date of Exam: 23 Apr 2017, 14 May 2017, 18 Jun 2017
Time: 11a.m. to 1.00p.m.
Jagan Nath University Information Center
IP-2& 3, Phase IV,Sitapura Ind. Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani,Jaipur, Pin 302022 (Rajasthan).
Fax: +91-141-4071562 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences
Community Centre, (Near Police Station)
Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi-110085 Ph: 45184100 Fax: 45184100 Email: email@example.com
- Entrance test result will be announced on the website in last week of june.
- Those candidates apply on the basis of other qualifying examination can check their result on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of university entrance examination & other qualifying examination can appear for GD/PI & personal interview (As applicable).
- Selected students will be communicated individually on the basis of address mentioned on the application form they can also check the result on the website.
Admission for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes shall be done strictly on merit basis. Selection for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes will be determined on the basis of the University entrance exam/ Qualifying exam & PI.
Counseling of candidates as per the ranking will be done for admission to various Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes. Information regarding date & time of counseling will be given on University website. Applicants will be required to download their call letter for the counseling from University website only at (www.jagannathuniversity.org).
Chaksu Campus: NH-12, Chaksu Bypass, Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin-303901.
Sitapura Campus: Plot No. IP-2 & 3, Phase IV,Sitapura industrial Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani,Jaipur, Pin-302022.
Phone No.: +91-141-3020500, 3020555, 4071551, 4071552