RAJUVAS Admission 2020 – The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body offering admission in various courses like B.V.S.c & A.H., M.V.S.c/Ph.D. and Diploma courses through Entrance Examination conducted for different Degree courses. The University invites online Application for Admission in various courses and appearing in the Entrance Test. Interested can candidates shall apply online on rajuvas.org, official website of the University. For more information on RAJUVAS Admission 2020, follow this article.
Latest: The important dates for RPVT 2020 is out now. Scroll down to check it.
RAJUVAS Admission 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for various courses offered by the University from below given table:
Schedule for RPVT ( Admission to B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree)
|RPVT 2020||important Dates|
|Submission of the online application form ( without late fee )||13 May to 05 Jun 2020|
|Submission of the online application form ( with late fee )||06 to 11 Jun 2020|
|RPVT Admit Card available from||01 Jul 2020|
|RVPT Exam date||09 Aug 2020|
|Display of Answer Key on website||17 Aug 2020|
|RPVT Result Date||04 Sep 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of Sep 2020|
Schedule for Pre Ph.D, PG. Test ( Admission to Master in Veterinary Science (M.V.S.c) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) )
|Pre Ph.D Test 2020||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Date of commencement of application form||5th week of Nov 2020|
|Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application||2nd week of Dec 2020|
|Last Date of Deposition of Fee||2nd week of Dec 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of Dec 2020|
|Date of Test for Pre PhD and Pre P.G. 2018-19||5th week of Dec 2020|
|Declaration of result||5th week of Dec 2020|
Courses offered by RAJUVAS
Following are the courses offered by RAJUVAS for Admission 2020 :
- B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses
- Master in Veterinary Science (M.V.S.c)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Diploma (AHDP)
Eligibility Criteria for RAJUVAS Admission 2020
Candidates must adhere to following Eligibility Criteria provided for different courses :
Eligibility for B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses
Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination/equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board/University/Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate(General category) of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology//Bio-technology. However, in the case of SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates, minimum aggregate required is 47.5%. OR Any examination of a University/Education Board/ College/School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as an equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English. Appearing students in class 12 in 2020 is also eligible for the exam if they produce documentary proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as applicable to them and mentioned in aforesaid paragraphs
- Age Limit : Age limit will be recorded from the SSC mark sheet for checking the age eligibility
Minimum Age: A person should be 17 years old before December 31, 2020
Maximum Age: A candidate must be less than 25 years as on December 31, 2020 (for only General Category). Candiadtes belonging to reserved category(SC/ST/OBC/MBC) will get 5 years relaxation.
- Domicile Criteria: the person must be Indian national with Rajasthan Domicile
- Person With Disability: If a candidate belongs to PWD category then he/she has to submit the Disability Certificate Medical Board, the Disability Certificate should be not more than three months old.
Eligibility for Master in Veterinary Science (M.V.S.c)
- The candidate must have studied for last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized Institution in Rajasthan OR
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan OR
- The candidate must be a bona fide resident of Rajasthan. He / She may be presently studying in any of the States other than Rajasthan. OR
- The candidate is a son/daughter of serving or retired employee of (a) Govt. of Rajasthan including Officer of All India Services Born on the State Cadre of Rajasthan (b) Undertaking Corporation/Improvement Trust Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c ) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education, Rajasthan provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application. OR
- Candidate is a son /daughter of a permanent or retired employee of State Cadre of Rajasthan or Indian Defence Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan Origin irrespective of his place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defence personnel is of the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. OR
- Candidate is a son / daughter of permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry in to service. OR
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a judge of Rajasthan High court subjected to that He / She submits an undertaking / affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by him in any state.
- The relevant certificates which are the basis of eligibility of the candidate will have to be furnished by the candidate at the time of reporting/ counseling in the college.
- The residence certificate wherever required will have to be duly signed by the district magistrat of the concerned district.
- In case of serving personnel, where service conditions have resulted into eligibility, a certificate of the employer will have to be submitted by the candidate
Academic Qualifications :
Admissions to M.V.Sc. programme are made through a competitive Pre Post Graduate Test conducted by RAJUVAS at the time and place announced by the Controller of Examination/Coordinator, Pre-PG Test. The minimum eligibility for a candidate who fulfils the residential requirements to appear in this test is given below:
- The candidate must have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree examination of RAJUVAS, Bikaner, or an examination declared equivalent to it with not less than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 60%) of marks for general category candidates and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 55%) of marks for OBC/SC/ST/SBC category candidates.
- The following categories are exempted from appearing in the Pre-PG Test for admission to M.V.Sc.
- Seats reserved under ICAR nominee
- Candidates who have qualified for JRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.
- Field extension functionaries deputed by Government of Rajasthan
- In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university”(RAJUVAS) by the university.
Eligibility for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- The candidate must have passed Master’s degree in respective/related subjects from RAJUVAS, Bikaner, or an examination declared equivalent to it with not less than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/SBC category candidates.
- For Animal Biotechnology the candidate having a degree of M.V.Sc. In Veterinary Microbiology /Veterinary Biochemistry/ Physiology and Biochemistry/ Animal Genetics and Breeding/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Animal Nutrition or M.Sc. / M.Tech in Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology will be eligible.
- The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-PhD Test for admission to PhD
- Seats reserved under ICAR nominee
- Candidates who have qualified for SRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.
- In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university”(RAJUVAS)by the university. However, they will be required to fulfil academic qualifications for admission.
Eligibility for Diploma Courses (AHDP)
Education Qualification : Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent passed from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or CBSE or equivalent from any recognized institute with the optional subjects: (a). Physics, Chemistry and Biology, OR (b) Agriculture stream subjects (with Biology as one of the optional subjects).
Age Limit : 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission. Maximum age limit prescribed is 28 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. 5 years relaxation of upper age limit in case of boys of SC, ST, OBC & SBC and girls of general category and 10 years for Girls of SC, ST, OBC &SBC categories.
RAJUVAS Admission Process 2020
Following is the Admission Process for RAJUVAS in different courses :
Admission Process for B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses
- Admission: Through Entrance Test
- On the basis of merit through an RPVT competitive entrance examination conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Science.
Admission Process for Master in Veterinary Science (M.V.S.c)
|Admission: Through Entrance Test|
|On the basis of merit through a Pre PG Entrance Examination conducted by RAJUVAS. The following categories are exempted from appearing a Pre-PG Test :|
Seats reserved under ICAR nominee.
Candidates who have qualified for JRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI
Field extension functionaries deputed by Government of Rajasthan
In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in-service of the university” by the university. However, they will be required to fulfil academic qualifications
Admission Process for Eligibility for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
|Admission: Through Entrance Test|
|On the basis of merit through a Pre PG Entrance Examination conducted by RAJUVAS. The following categories are exempted from appearing a Pre-PG Test: ·Seats reserved under ICAR nomineeCandidates who have qualified for SRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university”(RAJUVAS)by the university.|
Admission Process for Diploma Courses (AHDP)
Admission shall be done on merit drawn on the basis of marks of Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent. There are 50 seats in each institute. All seats (100%) of constituent colleges (CVAS, Bikaner, institute code 01, 48 to 51 and 66) and affiliated Government institutes (Institute codes 22,31,38,47) as well as 85% seats of all affiliated private institutions shall be State seats and filled from Rajasthan domicile, to be filled by merit-cum-reservation, as per rules.
How to Apply for RAJUVAS Admission 2020
Online applications are invited by RAJUVAS, Bikaner for Entrance Test conducted for admission in various courses. Candidates can apply online on the official website. Candidates are advised to fill in all the details carefully before submitting the Online Application form for the chosen course. The candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of Online submitted Application form by post to the RAJUVAS, Bikaner. However, he/she is advised to preserve sufficient copies of the Online submitted Application form. This will be required to be produced at the time of admission allotment counselling.
|Courses||Application Fee||Mode of Application Fee Payment|
|B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses||Rs. 2,600/- Late fee: Rs 5200/- (Applicable for all categories)||Only through online modes using any Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking|
|Master in Veterinary Science (M.V.S.c)||Rs. 1000/- (Applicable for all categories)||NET banking/Credit card /Debit Card using online gateway mode only|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)||Rs. 1000/- (Applicable for all categories)||NET banking/Credit card /Debit Card using online gateway mode only|
RAJUVAS Admission 2020 Seat Details
Following is the Seat Details for different courses as per the last year details :
Allocation of Seats for B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses
- 85% of sanctioned seats are reserved for Rajasthan domicile candidates.
- . Only 15% of seats are opened for All India Competitive Examination.
- Regular seats: 28 at Bikaner, 40 at Navania, (Udaipur) and 40 at Jaipur.
- Payment seats: 40 at Bikaner, 40 at Navania, (Udaipur) and 40 at PGIVR Jaipur. (Payment seat fees: Rs 2.00 lac in addition to the regular fee per year)
Number of Seats in Masters in Veterinary Sciences (M.V.Sc.)
No of seats in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
RAJUVAS Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Following is the Fee Structure for different courses as per the last year details :
|Type of Fee||B.V.Sc & A. H.||M.V.Sc||Ph.D.|
|General fees per annum (Tuition fee and other fees)||15,740||15,740||15,740|
|Professional fees per annum for payment/Self Finance seats||2,00,000||50,000||1,00,000|
RAJUVAS Admission 2020 Placements
The University Placement Cell is functioning at RAJUVAS which regularly arranges motivational programmes, besides conducting both on-campus and off-campus recruitment interviews for the benefit of the aspiring graduates.
Top 10 Placements at RAJUVAS :
- JRF/SRF by ICAR
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Customs Inspector
- Veterinary Corps
- Macro Dairy Venture Pvt. Ltd., Ludhiana
- BASIX Krishi Samrudhi Ltd, Ludhiana
- Dudhmansagar Dairy
- SRIJAN (NGO)
- Paayas Milk Producer Company Ltd
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body corporate established under subsection (3) of section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. The College awards the undergraduate degree of B.V.Sc. &A.H. and offers M.V.Sc. course in 15 subjects, M.Sc. in one subject and Ph.D. by coursework in 12 disciplines. The University also has 75 institutes providing 2 years Diploma Programme in Animal Husbandry after 10+2 spread over whole Rajasthan producing about 3500 para-vets annually.
Official website : rajuvas.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.