Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 – Raffles University Neemrana Law 2022 will release the notification for admission into Law courses BA LL.B (H) & BBA LL.B (H) etc. Eligible candidates can fill their Application Form from the official website as per the scheduled date. The date for the Personal Interview for the admission into various courses under Raffles University Neemrana is yet to be announced. Want to know more about Raffles University Neemrana Law 2022? Read all the information given on this page below.
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022
Candidates can fill their Application form for Raffles University Neemrana Law 2022 online from the official website of Raffles University.
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Raffles University, Neemrana|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Course Offered||BA LL.B (H) & BBA LL.B (H), LLB, LLB, Ph.D|
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events related to Raffles University Neemrana Law 2022 in the table given below.
|Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022||Important Dates|
|Last date for submission of Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 application form||To be announced|
|Download of Admit Card for Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022||To be announced|
|RCLAT Exam date for Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result for Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022||To be announced|
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Courses Offered
Candidates can check the list of the courses offered by the Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 below.
School of Law
|B.A. LL.B.||5 Years|
|B.B.A. LL.B.||5 Years|
|P.G. Diploma (in labour law and industrial law, Cyber Law and Cyber Crime, Taxation)||1 Year|
|Ph.D. in Law||Minimum 3 Years|
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form for Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 is available on official website of the university, rafflesuniversity.edu.in. A direct link of application portal is given below.
Application Form: Candidates can register for CBLU Admission 2022 as per schedule.
How to apply for Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022
Candidates can check the Procedure of the submission of the Application Form for Raffles University Neemrana Law 2022 below.
- The application form is for students applying into our Undergraduate Diploma Program,Technical Diploma Program, Postgraduate Diploma Program and Postgraduate Certificate Program.
- Please download this student Application Form and fill up all the relevant sections .
- Please fill or print in black or blue ink.
- You may submit one Application Form per course.
- The completed Student Application Form must reach Raffles University Office no later than the last date.
- Please note that documents photo copy submitted with this application form will br retained by Raffles University.
- Details of Visa ( If you are not of Indian National)
- Two recent colored passport size photos.
Candidates can check the expected Application Fee for Raffles University Neemrana Law 2022 below.
Candidates can pay Rs. 1000 cash online on the official site. Or
Candidates can pay the amount of Rs. 1000 at the cash counter of the University Campus
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates acn check the Eligibility Criteria for Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 in the points given below.
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April 2019 can also apply.
Age: below 20 years as on 1st July 2019 (22 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
Raffles University Neemrana Law 2022 Admission Procedure
Candidates can check the process of Admission below.
- Situation Test and Personal Interview: Candidates will have to appear for their admission based on their performance in the Situation Test and Personal Interview. The Selection Criteria will be on the basis of 40% marks gained by the candidates in the Situation Test and 60% in Personal Interview.
- Confirmation of Selection and Declaration of Result: Raffles University will evaluate your candidature based on ST and PI and then you will get an offer of Registration/Admission.
- Acceptance of Offer/Registration: Selected candidates will have to accept their offer for Registration/Admission. Candidates can check the list of the documents required at the time of the Submission of the Application Form.
- Copy of Letter for Admission/Registration
- Migration Certificate (NOC from the Board or University last attended)
- Attested Copy (by the Head of the institute) of 10th/12th Graduation or Post Graduation Certificates.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institute last attended.
- Documentary Proof for Date of Birth
- GAP Certificate (in original) (if applicable)
- Equivalence Certificates from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi (for candidates belonging from outside India)
- Attested Copy of Adhar Card
- 4 Passport Size Color Photograph
- Any other Relevant Certificate
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Seat Intake
Seat intake for RULAT 2022 is not yet released, candidates can use the given information as reference only. As this data is based on last year.
- B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) Five Year Programme Seats – 60
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Programme Seats – 120
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Reservation
Reservations of 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for persons with Disabilities as per last year.
Note: 1 seat reserved for Kashmiri Migrants & 2 for residents of Jammu & Kashmir. 10 seats for direct admission to foreign nationals. Foreign nationals are exempted from RCLAT. Foreign nationals to be eligible should have 55% in the qualifying examination.
Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 Raffles University
Raffles University is situated in Neemrana between Shajahanpur Village and Behror in Rajasthan, India. It has schools of Law, Engineering, Management and Applied Science. The founding president was Vinod Kumar Gomber. Gomber Education trust is also running a school named Raffles International school near Behror. Raffles University Offers best education in field of School of Law, Alabbar School of Management, School of Engineering and Technology, School of Basic and Applied Sciences.
Official Website: rafflesuniversity.edu.in
Insofar, official details of Raffles University Neemrana Law Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.