Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019 had released notification for admission into Law courses B A LL.B (H) & BBA LL.B (H) for the academic year 2019. Eligible candidates was able to fill their Application Form from the official website as per schedule date. Candidates can check the complete information of Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, reservation etc through this page below.
Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019
Candidates was able to fill their Application form for Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019 from the official website.
Schedule for Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form||15 Apr 2019|
|Download of Admit Card||To be announced|
|RCLAT Exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Application Form 2019
The students are requested to visit www.rafflesuniversity.edu.in for RCLAT 2019 application form and follow the instructions. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.The applicants need to submit application fees rs.1000/- along with prospectus to the university.
The application process for the Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019 is over now..!!
Click here to apply online for admission in Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019.
- Click here to download application form for admission in Raffles University Neemrana Law 2019.
- This application form is for students applying into our Undergraduate Diploma Program,Technical Diploma Program, Postgraduate Diploma Program and Postgraduate Certificate Program.
- Please download this student Application Form and fill up all the relevant sections .
- Please fill or print in black or blue ink.
- You may submit one Application Form per course.
- The completed Student Application Form must reach Raffles University Office no later than the last date.
- Please note that documents photo copy submitted with this application form will br retained by Raffles University.
Application Check list:
- Details of Visa ( If you are not of Indian National)
- Two recent coloured passport size photo.
Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 system) or equivalent Examination with minimum 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/ April 2018 can also apply.
Age: below 20 years as on 1st July 2018 (22 years in case of SC/ST candidates)
Seat intake for RULAT 2019 is no yet released, candidates can use the given information as reference only. As this data is based on last year .
- B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) Five Year Programme Seats – 60
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Five Year Programme Seats – 120
Reservations of 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for persons with Disabilities as per last year.
Note: 1 seat reserved for Kashmiri Migrants & 2 for residents of Jammu & Kashmir. 10 seats for direct admission to foreign nationals. Foreign nationals are exempted from RCLAT. Foreign nationals to be eligible should have 55% in the qualifying examination.
Exam Centers are given below:
Note : All Admission in School of Law, Raffles University take place strictly based on merit as per BCI/UGC Norms. Raffles University, Neemrana has not authorised any agent/ agency for admissions. No payment should be made to any unauthorised person. Any complaint of this should be intimated to the University on [email protected]
Fee structure of different courses for RCLAT is based on last year, candidates are advised to use this information for reference only.
Official Website: rafflesuniversity.edu.in