|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
RNB Global University accepts admission applications to a wide variety of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programs along with diploma in certain streams. In order to apply for admission, the candidate has to meet the eligibility criteria and details mentioned under programs. RNB Global University offers admission to those applicants who have the highest potential for under/postgraduate study and who, with the benefit of their education, are most likely to contribute substantially to society and to their academic or professional fields through teaching, research, or professional practice. Candidates can get all the details of RNB Global University Admission 2018 from this page.
RNB Global University Admission 2018
RNB Global University invites application from the candidates who want to take admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated and diploma courses in Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Law, Management & Social Science. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria and then apply for the course they seek or want to pursue in the RNB Global University. The campus acts as a perfect backdrop for the pursuit of quality education with all modern educational facilities. The course and curriculum designed for various programs are in accordance with the UGC guidelines and keeping in mind, the international standards.
|Last Date of submission of Application Form||To be announced|
Official Website: www.rnbglobal.edu.in
Application forms are available Online on the website of the University. Candidate can apply as well as pay application fees online. Candidate can also download and print the form by going to “Downloads” section. Candidates may also get the admission form from the University Campus Admission Centre. The direct link to apply online has also provided below.
Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility criteria for admission to the program. Duly filled in application form can either be submitted online or at University Campus Admission Centre or by post/courier along with following documents:
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet
- One Passport size Photograph
- Candidates are requested to fill the downloaded form in BLOCK letters.
- Make sure to mention valid email id and mobile number.
- Photocopy of Graduation Degree and/or mark sheets for all years/semester of graduation(In case of Post Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma and Doctoral Program). Final Year graduation candidates appearing for examination may also apply and thereafter send in their final results/mark sheet to the University as soon as it is available to ascertain their eligibility/admission.
- Class XII candidates who will be writing their final examination in March/April and results will be declared in May/June, can apply on the basis of their academic record in Class X results and take admission (provisional) and thereafter send in their final results to the University as soon as it is available to ascertain their eligibility. Candidates can also apply early if they have participated in the entrance exam of RNBGU or winner under Young Achievers Award as promoted by Ram Bajaj Foundation (RBF) or scholarship award winners under the scholarship test conducted by RBF and take provisional admission.
Submission of application form
- After filling the application form correctly and attaching required documents candidate has to submit the form at the Admission Cell in the University Campus.
- Outstation candidates can also submit their completed application form along with the required documents and Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1100/- (Rupees Eleven hundred only) in favor of “RNB Global University” payable at Bikaner, by courier/speed post. The address for courier/speed post is Admission Cell, RNB Global University, Sri Ganganagar Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have completed their form online can send the scanned copies of required documents to admission cell by email at [email protected] or by courier/speed post to Admission Cell, RNB Global University, Sri Ganganagar Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- After submission of application form, a unique ID will be generated
- This unique Id will be the identity of the candidate during the admission process.
RNBGU Aptitude & Proficiency Test
After successfully submitting your application you will be allotted a test centre and time slot for RNBGUAPT. These tests are “standardized,” so that students take similar test at every test center. Your scores give the admissions committee a uniform national standard for measuring your ability in comparison with other students.
Selection of Candidates
Admission to the programs is highly competitive. The Admissions committee which includes faculty from each programs reviews applications on an individual basis looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant’s academic background. The admissions committee will carefully consider each completed application, with particular attention to academic performance in school and graduation (if applicable) & RNBGUAPT test scores, The admission committee than recommends admission or denial or may even call for an additional round of Personal Interview ( PI) and/or Group Discussion (GD).
Based on the selection process, a final selection list will be prepared. All selected candidates will get an intimation of their selection through email and /or SMS and/or post.
Offer for Admission
- All the selected candidates will get an Offer of Admission letter.
- Details regarding payment of fees and time for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the Offer of Admission letter.
- Offer of Admission will be valid only for the specific program opted by the candidate as well as for the same academic session. Admission is given provisionally as specified in the letter. The Offer of Admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled within the stipulated time.
- There is a possibility that the Admission Committee recommends candidate’s admission in a program which he/she have not applied in the application form. In such cases candidate would be given the intimation/option to accept/reject the same. An offer of admission will be issued once candidate gives the consent for such offer.
- The candidate is required to pay fees as per details mentioned in Offer for Admission letter.
- Failure to deposit fees within the stipulated time will entail cancellation of admission.
Once the candidate has deposited the fees, he/she may report and enroll/register himself/herself at the admission centre along with the required documents as mentioned in the offer of admission letter.
Course Fees Structure
The various scholarships offered by RNB Global University are:
- Scholarship Scheme For Under Graduate Programs
- Scholarship Scheme For Post Graduate Programs
- Scholarship Scheme For Siblings
- Area Specific Scholarship
- Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child
- Scholarship Scheme For Defence Personnel
- Sports Based Scholarship
- Need Based Scholarship
- YAA Recipient
- Early Bird Scholarships
Click Here to check detailed information about various scholarships.