MGSU Admission 2017 – Maharaja Ganga Singh University has issued the notification for admission to various UG/PG Programme for the academic year 2017-18. Those candidates are interested in taking admission in UG/PG courses for academic session 2017-2018, may apply by filling and submitting MGSU Online Application Form on or before the last date i.e 22 June 2017. Candidates can check all the details of MGSU Admission 2017 like application procedure, courses offered, eligibility criteria etc from this page given below.
MGSU Admission 2017
Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner conducts the entrance test for taking the admission in various courses given below. Entrance Test will be conducted only for PG Courses.
Note – B.A. Honors (in History) and Certificate Course in Translation (in English) Admission will be on Merit Basis no entrance test required.
Department of Environmental Science
- M.Sc. Environmental Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics & Remote Sensing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Instrumentation Techniques
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
Department of Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Microbial Technology & Quality Control and Assurance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Department of Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science (Lateral Entry)
- M.Sc. Cyber Security
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Department of History
- B.A. Honors in History
- M.A. History
- M.A. Museology
- M.A. Archaeology
- M.A. Vanshawali (Genealogy) and Community History
- Post Graduate Diploma in Archeology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Museology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Vanshawali (Geneology) and Community History
Department of English
- M.A. English
- Certificate Course in Translation
Schedule for MGSU Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||22 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||28 & 29 Jun 2017|
|Personal Interview||01 Jul 2017|
|List of admitted candidates||1st week of July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharaja Ganga Singh University Bikaner Admission
- No candidate may be eligible for admission to the course of study of Bachelor of Arts,
Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science or any other UG course unless
he/she has passed the qualifying Examination with minimum percentage of marks as notified by the University/Commissionerate of College Education, Government of
Rajasthan for that session.
- No candidate may be eligible for admission to the course of study of M.A./M.Sc. or
any PG course unless he/she has passed the qualifying Bachelor’s degree
Examination of the University or its equivalent.
|Type of Courses||Qualification|
|UG Courses||Applying candidates should have passed 12th board exam from recognized board or school with good records.|
|PG Courses||Students should have completed their Graduation degree in the required/ allied discipline from a recognized university or institute and has secured a minimum 45% of marks.|
|Diploma Courses||Must done Class 12th certificate or Graduation degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Board of Education|
|Doctorate Courses||Having Degree of Post Graduation in relevant stream from recognized University or institute.|
|Certificate Course in Translation||Having passed in 10+2 or Intermediate.|
To check course details, qualification & Admission Helpline for MGSU Admission 2017, Click here.
To provide admission in PG and other courses, the university is going to conduct MGSU Online entrance exam. so, those candidates will get their name in MGSU Entrance Merit List, they have to appear in interview or Counselling round which will be conducted according to courses. B.A. Honors (in History) and Certificate Course in Translation (in English) Admission will be on Merit Basis no entrance test required.
MGSU Bikaner Structure
Fee Structure for Faculty of Sciences
Fee Structure for Faculty of Social Sciences and Arts