|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
LNMIIT 2017 Admission – LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) offers Admissions to the undergraduate engineering programs of the University. LNMIIT 2017 B.Tech Admissions is done on the basis of the scores of candidates in the JEE (Main) Examination that is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Apart from the JEE Main mode, the University also admits meritorious students of the Rajasthan State Board besides facilitating admissions via the DASA mode and the Lateral Entry mode.
Latest – U.G. Admission 2017 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been announced by LNMIIT, Check it below.
LNMIIT 2017 Admission (B.Tech)
Interested candidates who seek admission in LNMIIT Jaipur can apply online. The details of LNMIIT 2017 Admission are given here regarding eligibility conditions, selection procedure and other relevant details.
Important Dates for UG Admissions 2017
2nd Round of seat allotment
Candidate can check their seat allotment by login into their account from the link provided below. Only those candidates are eligible who have fill their application form on or before last date and have required Cut off.
- To check 2nd Round Seat Allotment – Login Here
LNMIIT 2017 Admission Through JEE (Main) Mode
- The applicant must be appearing for JEE (Main) 2017 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th
- The applicant must have secured aggregate 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th
The LNMIIT will draw a merit list only on the basis of the total marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2017 of only those applicants who apply to LNMIIT for admission and fulfill the eligibility criteria. A minimum cut- off individually for Physics Chemistry Mathematics as well as total marks shall be considered for making the merit list. The admission will be based on this merit list.
Application Fee : Rs. 1600.00
LNMIIT 2017 Direct Admission to B.Tech Only for Board Exam Toppers
- First & Second rank students of all the Central and State boards in India and the top 10 ranked students from the merit list of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) are eligible for direct admission for the year 2017.
- Any such applicants need to submit their applications as per the specified procedure, and need to submit the proof of their rank during counseling and registration.
Application Fee : Rs. 1600.00
LNMIIT 2017 Admission Through DASA (Direct Admission to Students from Abroad)
Only for Foreign Nationals/PIOs/NRIs
- The applicant must be a Foreign National/ a Person of Indian Origin who have completed the qualifying examination in any country (including India) OR an Indian National studying abroad. In case of an Indian National, s/he must have completed her/his class 11th and 12th or equivalent from outside India.
- A minimum total valid score of 1440 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects: Mathematics Level 2, Physics and Chemistry).
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th or equivalent
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent
- The applicant must have secured aggregate 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th or equivalent.
- LNMIIT will draw a merit list on the basis of SAT subject score of the applicants who apply to LNMIIT for admission and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Application Fee : USD 100.00
LNMIIT 2017 Admission Through Lateral Entry Mode
For students of other Institutes after 1st & 2nd semester
- The applicant must have appeared in JEE (Main) Examination 2017 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 10th.
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in Class 12th.
- The applicant must have secured an aggregate of at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class 12th.
- The applicant must have a JEE (Main) 2017 score above the closing score for the 2017 admissions (branch wise)
Interview by the Lateral Admission Committee.
LNMIIT Scholarship Policy
Scholarships (in terms of waiver of a part of the tuition fee) are awarded to the meritorious students based on the following criteria:
1st semester: The following students are eligible for scholarships in the first semester.
- a) Top rankers of JEE Advanced exam
- b) Students admitted via the “Meritorious Students of Rajasthan State Board” mode.
2nd semester onwards: Academic performance at LNMIIT namely Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) ≥ 9.0. Scholarship policies are reviewed periodically by the Academic Council (AC) and Governing Council (GC) of the Institute.
Note: Merit-cum-Means and BPL scholarship are also available for deserving students.