Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 is open. CURAJ admits candidates on the basis of the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET). Candidates who wish to get admission in the courses offered by the Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) shall fill the application form online. Then check merit lists, and follow instructions that come with it for admissions. Candidates can check about eligibility, seat details, courses offered by Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 from this page.
Latest: CURAJ has released the UG/PG selection list for admission 2020. Scroll down to access the link.
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 Selection List
Candidates can check the selection list for Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 from below link.
Selection list: Click here to check the UG/PG selection list for Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020.
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 Merit List
Integrated MSc 5 Year Programme
- UI022 – Biotechnology
- UI023 – Chemistry
- UI024 – Computer Science
- UI025 – Environmental Science
- UI026 – Mathematics
- UI027 – Microbiology
- UI028 – Physics
- UI029 – Statistics
- UI058 – Economics
- UI066 – Linguistics
2 Year PG/Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed./ PG Diploma Programme
- PG017 – Education
- PG037 – ENGLISH
- PG049 – HINDI
- PG095 – SOCIAL WORK
- PG099 – SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE
- PG117 – BIOCHEMISTRY
- PG118 – BIOTECHNOLOGY
- PG119 – Microbiology
- PG146 – Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. CHEMISTRY
- PG147 – CHEMISTRY
- PG156 – COMPUTER SCIENCE
- PG157 – COMPUTER SCIENCE (BIG DATA ANALYTICS)
- PG167 – Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed Mathematics
- PG168 – M.Sc Mathematics
- PG176 – Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. PHYSICS
- PG177 – M.SC. PHYSICS
- PG182 – STATISTICS
- PG193 – ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- PG196 – ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE
- PG204 – YOGA THERAPY
- PG211 – COMMERCE
- PG230 – BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PG244 – MEDIA WRITING AND DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
- PG245 – CULTURAL INFORMATICS
- PG246 – DIGITAL SOCIETY
- PG268 – CULTURE AND MEDIA STUDIES
- PG283 – PUBLIC POLICY, LAW AND GOVERNANCE
- PG298 – ECONOMICS
- PG299 – ECONOMICS
- PG317 – SPORTS PHYSIOLOGY
- PG318 – SPORTS BIOCHEMISTRY
- PG319 – SPORTS NUTRITION
- PG320 – SPORTS BIOMECHANICS
- PG321 – SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY
- PG330 – COMPUTER SCIENCE (CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS)
- PG331 – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING (INFORMATION SECURITY)
M Pharma Programme (2 Year)
A candidate with valid GPAT Score will be given preference for admission. Folllowing is the list of eligible candidates:
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 Dates
Candidates can check the schedule for all the courses from the table given below.
|CUSET 2020||Important Dates|
|CUCET Online registration form starts from||16 Mar – |
|CUCET Application Form Correction||07 – 09 Jun 2020|
|CUCET admit card will be made available from|
|CUCET exam date||18 Sep 2020 (UI)|
19 Sep 2020 (PG)
20 Sep 2020 (RP)
|Counselling Registration||20 Oct 2020 (Onwards)|
Update on CUCET 2020 Application Form
Applicants check the extended date of CUCET Application form is given below the image from the official website of CUCET.
Courses offered by Central University of Rajasthan
The following are the list of courses that are offered by CURAJ and admission to which is based on CUCET 2020 Result.
- Integrated M.Sc. Programmes (5 years)
- Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. Programmes (3 Years)
- PG Diploma – Media Writing and Digital Communication
- M.A. Programmes (2 years)
- M. Pharm Programmes (2 years)
- M.Sc. Programmes (2 Years)
- M. Arch. (Sustainable Architecture) Programme (2 Years)
- MBA Programme (2 Years)
- M.A./ M.Sc. Programme (2 Years)
- M.Com. Programmes (2 Years)
- M. Tech. Programmes (2 Years)
- Ph.D. Programmes
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Seat Matrix
Candidates are suggested to check the eligbility criteria and seat matrix before applying for Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020.
- For Integrated courses – Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for UR category and 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates.
- For PG Diploma – Graduation degree of three years in any discipline from a recognized University possessing a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for General category and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
- For PG courses – Bachelor’s degree is mandatory in a field in which candidate wish to apply for Post graduation.
Click here to check the eligibility and seat matrix in detail for each course and it’s branch.
How to Apply for Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020?
Candidates can follow the below given 5 easy steps to fill he application form of CUCET 2020.
Step 1:New Registration
- Click on the direct link given on this page or visit the official website of CUCET.
- On the homepage, click on the “New Registration” button as shown in the image below.
- Now, start filling the empty fields by putting in the correct data for your name, email ID, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Submit the registration details and then you will receive the registration id on the registered email id. Now, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: In this step, candidate needs to fill the application form and mention the personal details along with the qualifying degree and communication details and so on.
Step 3: The next step is to upload the significant documents like photograph and signature with the required specifications and also, choose the examination center of your choice.
Step 4: After filling the application form, preview the CUSET 2020 application form and see if any changes are required to be done. Thereafter, proceed for the fee payment.
Step 5: The last step is to make the payment of the application form fee. CUSET application form is considered complete only after the payment of the application fee. The expected application form fee is given below in the table.
|General/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 350/|
Admission Process for Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2020
For Integrated courses and PG programmes –
- For admission in Integrated courses and PG programs, candidate needs to qualify CUCET 2020 by minimum 40% of marks for UR & OBC candidate’s and 35% for SC & ST candidates.
- There is Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) in Master of Business Administration (MBA).
For Ph.D. programmes –
Candidates who wish to take admission in Ph.D courses have to go through the following two stages.
- Candidates have to qualify the entrance exam of CUCET 2020 with miminum qualifying marks of 50 %. The syllabus of the Entrance Test consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% is subject specific.
- Then, an interview will be held where candidate is required to discuss their research interest through a presentation infront of a duly constituted Department Research Committee.
Note: Candidates who qualify for JRF in UGC/CSIR/DBT, NET, GATE and GPAT national test are exempted for appearing in CUCET-2020. Such candidates are only required to register themselves for CUCET-2020 followed by personal interview/test to be conducted by the respective department.
Central University of Rajasthan
The Central University of Rajasthan is located in Ajmer, Rajasthan. The university was established in 2009 by an act of parliament. As per the data, students from 23 states of India are studying in the university. CURAJ offers research, academic and PG programs in Technology, Science, Social science, Public policy, Management, Humanities and so on. The admission to these programs of CURAJ are done on the basis of CUSET result.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.