Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2017 details are given below. Central University of Rajsthan Admission to all programmes mentioned below will be through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2017.
All the Students are required to register themselves online on the University website after declaration of results of CUCET-2017 to appear for the Counselling. The students whose name figures in the merit list as displayed on the University website and Notice-Boards are required to present themselves with all relevant documents in original at the time of Counselling.
CU Rajasthan Admission 2017 – Courses Offered, Intake & Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to four year B. Des. And two year M. Des. will be through IICD-Jaipur. Candidates are advised to look for the advertisement separately and also visit the website of IICD-Jaipur: http://www.iicd.ac.in/
- Admission to all 18 seats of M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) Information Security offered by Department of CSE and 12 seats of M. Arch. Being offered by Department of Architecture will be through central counselling CCMT. However, Admission for eight seats of M. Arch. will be through CUCET .
- B. Voc. Degree will be considered equivalent to an undergraduate degree and candidates can apply for any course(s) where an undergraduate degree is minimal eligibility requirement.
- The University reserves the right to change the No. of seats in any programme.
- Reservation of seats will be as per GoI/Central University of Rajasthan Norms
- The candidates who are qualified for JRF in UGC/CSIR/DBT national test shall be exempted for appearing in CUCET-2017. Teacher fellows shall also exempted for appearing in CUCET 2017. However, such candidates must register themselves for CUCET-2017 followed by personal interview/test to be conducted by the respective department.
- For admission into M.Tech. in Cyber Physical Systems candidates may please note that NO AICTE scholarship will be provided
If you have any queries regarding CUCET 2017 or Central University of Rajasthan Admissions, please ask your question in comments below.