Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2019 will be announced as per the official declaration. The Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2019 to all programmes will be through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2019. All the Students are required to register themselves online on the University website after declaration of results of CUCET-2019 to appear for the Counselling. The complete information is provided here regarding the Application form, Eligibility criteria, Admit card, counselling etc.
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2019 through CUCET 2019
The Admissions 2019 at the Central University of Rajasthan through CUCET is the process for the admissions in the various courses for the UG / Integrated Program / B.Voc., Post Graduate Program and the Research Program CUCET 2019.
Note: All exempted RP Candidates who have successfully cleared UGC-NET JRF and qualified JRF in CSIR/DBT, NET, GATE and GPAT national test applied for admission in Ph.D. program at the Central University of Rajasthan may also appear in CUCET-2019. The candidate availing exemption will be awarded 37.5 and actual CUCET score for the candidate without exemption. Any candidate availing exemption is free to appear CUCET examination and the CUCET Score or 37.5, whichever is higher, will be considered.
- Admission to four year B. Des. And two year M. Des. will be through IICD-Jaipur. Candidates are advised to look for the advertisement separately and also visit the website of IICD-Jaipur: http://www.iicd.ac.in/
- Admission to all 18 seats of M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) Information Security offered by Department of CSE and 12 seats of M. Arch. Being offered by Department of Architecture will be through central counselling CCMT. However, Admission for eight seats of M. Arch. will be through CUCET.
- B. Voc. Degree will be considered equivalent to an undergraduate degree and candidates can apply for any course(s) where an undergraduate degree is a minimum eligibility requirement.
- The University reserves the right to change the No. of seats in any programme.
- Reservation of seats will be as per GoI/Central University of Rajasthan Norms
- The candidates who are qualified for JRF in UGC/CSIR/DBT national test shall be exempted from appearing in CUCET-2019. Teacher fellows shall also be exempted from appearing in CUCET 2019. However, such candidates must register themselves for CUCET-2019 followed by personal interview/test to be conducted by the respective department.
- For admission into M.Tech. in Cyber-Physical Systems candidates may please note that NO AICTE scholarship will be provided