Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2018 will be announced as per the official declaration. The Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2018 to all programmes will be through Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2018. All the Students are required to register themselves online on the University website after declaration of results of CUCET-2018 to appear for the Counselling. The complete information is provided here regarding the Application form, Eligibility criteria, Admit card, counselling etc.
Central University of Rajasthan Admission 2018 through CUCET 2018
The Admissions 2018 at the Central University of Rajasthan through CUCET is the process for the admissions in the various courses for the UG / Integrated Program / B.Voc., Post Graduate Program and the Research Program CUCET 2018. The links to access the complete information are provided below.
Candidates called for counselling
The candidates who have appeared for the examination and could not get the chance to take admission via first and second round of counselling, can now get a chance to appear for the B.Voc.(Interior Design) 2018 (Third Round Counselling). Given in the link is a list of Unreserved category candidates, who are invited to attend counselling.
Shortlisted Candidates: Click here to check.
Third Round Admission to MBA-2018
The candidates who appeared in CUCET-2018 for admission to MBA programme, have to appear for group discussion and personal interview for 20 and 10 marks respectively. After adding their marks to CUCET score the final merit list will be prepared. The admission will be done after Group Discussion & Personal Interview on the same day as per given schedule and based on the cut off CUCET score for each category.
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018
Reporting Time: 10 a.m.
Venue: SP-1, Department of Management
Cut off CUCET Score: GEN- 45, OBC-42, SC- All candidates and ST- All candidates
Further, students are hereby informed to bring the original documents and photocopy for verification at the time of admission.
- Admission to four year B. Des. And two year M. Des. will be through IICD-Jaipur. Candidates are advised to look for the advertisement separately and also visit the website of IICD-Jaipur: http://www.iicd.ac.in/
- Admission to all 18 seats of M. Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) Information Security offered by Department of CSE and 12 seats of M. Arch. Being offered by Department of Architecture will be through central counselling CCMT. However, Admission for eight seats of M. Arch. will be through CUCET.
- B. Voc. Degree will be considered equivalent to an undergraduate degree and candidates can apply for any course(s) where an undergraduate degree is a minimum eligibility requirement.
- The University reserves the right to change the No. of seats in any programme.
- Reservation of seats will be as per GoI/Central University of Rajasthan Norms
- The candidates who are qualified for JRF in UGC/CSIR/DBT national test shall be exempted from appearing in CUCET-2018. Teacher fellows shall also be exempted from appearing in CUCET 2018. However, such candidates must register themselves for CUCET-2018 followed by personal interview/test to be conducted by the respective department.
- For admission into M.Tech. in Cyber-Physical Systems candidates may please note that NO AICTE scholarship will be provided
Insofar, official details of CUCET 2018 Rajasthan Admissions have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the Central University of Punjab releases CUCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.