Jaipur National University Admission 2018, offers admission to various UG and PG courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who are searching for UG and PG Courses at Jaipur National University for 2018 session can check all the details like schedule, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and course offered from this page given below.
Jaipur National University Admission 2018
Jaipur National University announces the admission of UG and PG courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who are seeking admission in Jaipur National University can check all the details like Course Details, Application Process, Eligibility etc from this page given below.
Schedule of Jaipur National University Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last Date for submission of Application Forms||to be announced|
|Date of Combined Entrance Test||18 to 30 Apr 2018|
Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode. Candidates can fill their Application in online mode from the official website i.e. www.jnujaipur.ac.in or from the link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form.
Please read the instructions below very carefully before filling in the application form:
- All information you enter in the form is automatically converted to upper case (in capitals)
- All mandatory fields are indicated by the “*” mark.
- The application form has 4 sections: Basic Details; Photo Upload; Registration Form; Payment.
- You can submit each section by clicking on “Save & Continue” button.
- Once you submit the application you will be received an email containing login details to log on online application portal.
- If you wish to make any changes before making payment, log in with your credentials and click on “My Form”
- You will also then have the option to save your application (in .pdf format) to an any desired location or take a print of the same.
- If at any time you need to review the status of your application you require your login details.
- Before filling the form please ensure you have your email id, a digital copy of your passport size photograph and other details ready.
The charges for online registration form is Rs. 1100/-.
- Please fill all the details in the Personal Information section.
- Applicant Name on the basis of 10th class/grade certificate. Please do NOT add any prefix title such as Mr. or Ms.
- Enter your Date of Birth, as in your 10th class/grade certificate, using the Calendar.
- Please select your Gender, Category and Marital Status.
- Every applicant has to enter his/her Email ID (address). You MUST have exclusive access (the account cannot be shared by two or more students) to this email account as use this email id to create all your university system accounts and hence do not use a common email such as the center’s email id. If you do not have an email id, please take a few minutes to create one using Google (Gmail), Yahoo (Yahoo Mail) or any other preferred service provider.
- Please select the document you plan on attaching to your application to verify your Proof of Residence.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and sent along with a DD of Rs. 1100/- in favour of ‘Jaipur National University’, payable at Jaipur and required to be sent at the address given below:
JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (Seedling Academy Campus)
Near New RTO Office
Jaipur Agra Bypass-Jagatpura
Jaipur – 302 017
Programmes & Eligibility – Check Here
Engineering & Technology
B.Tech. : Biotechnology | Electronics & Communication | Computer Science | Electrical | Food Tech. | Chemical | Mechanical | Civil | Electronics & Computer Engg.
B.Tech + MBA Dual Degree (5 years)
B Ed. (02 Years)
B.Pharm | B.Pharma + MBA Dual Degree (5 yrs.)
Law & Governance
BA / BBA-LLB (5 Yrs)
Hotel Management & Catering Technology
BHMT | BHMCT + MBA Dual Degree (5 Yrs.)
B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years)
M.Tech. E&C | M.Tech. Electrical | M.Tech.- Computer Science | MCA | MBA | MBA (Hons.) | MBA (Dual Sp.) | MBA in Hospital & Healthcare Management | M.Pharm | M.Ed. | LL.M.
M.Phil | Ph.D. (All Streams)
Admission based on Merit
Life Sciences & Basic Sciences
B.Sc Pass Course (CBZ / PCM), B.Sc. Hons. (3 years), B.Sc.-M.Sc. Integrated Programmes (5 years) Biotechnology | Microbial Tech. | Bioinformatics | Home Science | Biochemistry
Business & Management
BBA | B.Com
Computer & Systems Sciences
BCA | PGDCA
Languages, Literature & Society
BA Hons (English | French | German), BA-MA Integrated English BA (Different Combinations)
Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Bachelor in Hospitality & Tourism Mang. (3 years)
Bachelor in Fashion Designing | B.Sc. Animation | BJMC
M.Sc.- Maths | Chemistry | Physics | Biotech. | Microbiology | Biochemistry | Bioinformatics | Food & Nutrition | Biochemistry | Botany
A merit list will be declared for those candidates who successfully cleared the online CET held on April 18 to 31, 2018. Candidates will be selected in order of merit in all the categories. The result of the exam is declared on the website www.jnujaipur.ac.in. The venue and dates for GD & PI will be intimated to the candidates on their registered Email IDs.
- Click Here for FAQs regarding Jaipur National University Admission 2018.
Official Website: www.jnujaipur.ac.in.