Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admission 2017-2018 – Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute has release notification for eligible candidates for admission into Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Certificate courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates who have check their Eligibility Criteria can their Application Form from here. Candidates can check all the details regarding Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admission 2017-2018 like Application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admission 2017-2018
Candidates seeking admission in various courses at Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute can fill their Application Form as per schedule date.
Schedule for the Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admission 2017 – 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
|Without late fee||31 Dec 2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 200/-||31 Jan 2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 500/-||28 Feb 2018|
|For Certificate Courses||31 Dec 2017|
Interested candidates can download and fill their Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Duly filled-in application form along with one photograph, copies of mark-sheets, certificates and a Demand Draft for the requisite fee should reach JVBI, Ladnun on or before the due dates mentioned in the prospects.
- The application forms received after the due date or found incomplete are liable to be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
- After the scrutiny of the admission forms, the candidates will be enrolled by the Institute. Identity card will be sent to them.
- The applicants are advised to send their application forms by registered post only .
- If a candidate remains absent in the annual examination, he/she may be allowed to continue his/her studies in the same class in the very next subsequent year only with latest syllabus prescribed. For this he/ she will have to pay Rs. 1500/- for renewal.
A blank examination form is attached with Application Form for new students. Duly filled examination form should reach JVBI along with Admission Form. To old students examination forms will be sent by Directorate of Distance Education along with their Study materials. The same are to be filled in and sent back to the JVBI, Ladnun. The admit card in which his/her roll no. is allotted will be uploaded on website www.jvbi.ac.in in advance of commencement of the examination.
Admission through B.P.P
The Candidates who have not passed 10+2 Examination or do not have any prior formal qualification and attained the age of 18 years can seek admission in BA after passing the BPP. A certificate for date of birth is to be attached with the application form.
For more details about Admission – Download Information Brochure.