Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admission 2020 – Candidate can fill the Application Form in order to take admission, as it is available on the official website. Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute has released the notification for admission on the official website jvbi.ac.in. Eligible Candidates can apply for various U.G, P.G courses offered by the University through Distance Education. Candidates can download the Application form for the website and submit it to the University before last date of submission. For more information about Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020 through Distance Education read the page below.
Latest: Application Form for Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admission 2020 is available now, scroll down to fill the form.
Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020
In Correspondence Course, total seats for U.G courses (B.A & B.Com) are 3,350 and for P.G courses (M.A.) total seats are 4,200 previous year. Candidates can check the important dates from the table below:
|Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020||Tentative Dates|
|Last date for submission of Application form without late fee||20 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||31 Aug 2020|
Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020 Advertisement
Courses Offered in Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020
Candidates can check the U.G and P.G Courses offered by the Institute from below:
- Bachelor’s in Arts (B.A)
- Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- M.A. in Jainology Comparative Religion and Philosophy
- M.A.in Yoga & Science of Living
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in MSW
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Prakrit
- M.A. in Sanskrit
- M.A.in Nonviolence & Peace
Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020 Application Form
Candidates can buy the prospectus attached with Application form from the Institute or they can download it from the official website. For admission candidates have to send the Duly filled Application form along with the Self attested Photograph, Copies of Mark-sheets, Certificates and one ID proof to the Institute. Candidates have to pay application fee either by cash or Demand Draft. Application form must be sent only via Post.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020.
Examination Forms – New Candidates have to attach a blank examination form with the application form. Duly filled examination form and application form should reach Institute before the due date. Old students will receive the examination forms by the Directorate of Distance Education along with their Study materials and they also have to send the form to JVBI, Ladnun.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application fee along with Application form, application fee as per the last year is :
|Mode of Payment||Fee|
|through Cash||Rs. 150/-|
|through Demand Draft||Rs. 200/-|
Instruction For filling Application form –
- Duly filled-in application form along with one photograph, copies of mark-sheets, certificates and a Demand Draft for the requisite fee should reach JVBI
- If the application forms received after the due date or found incomplete are liable to be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be made by the Institute.
- The applicants are advised to send their application forms by registered post only.
- If a candidate remains absent in the annual examination, he/she may be allowed to continue his/her studies in the same class in the very next subsequent year only with the latest syllabus prescribed. For this, he/ she will have to pay Rs. 2000/- (as per last year) for renewal.
Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they have fulfill the mentioned below eligibility criteria for U.G and P.G courses:
- B.Com – Candidates who have cleared 10+2 examination or equivalent can apply for the B.com.
- B.A – those who have cleared 10+2 or BPP can apply for the examination.
- M.A. in Jainology Comparative Religion and Philosophy – Candidates who have completed 3 Years Degree Course or equivalent can apply for M.A in Jainology Comparative Religion and Philosophy
- M.A.in Yoga & Science of Living – Candidates who have completed 3 year degree course in any discipline can apply for M.A in yoga & Science of Living
- M.A in Political Science – Those who have completed 3 years degree course or equivalent can apply for M.A in political science.
- M.A in Hindi/English – Those who have completed 3 years degree course or equivalent can apply for M.A in Hindi/English
Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute Admissions 2020 Procedure
After the submission of Application Form, candidates will be enrolled according to the vacancy of seats. Selected Candidates will have to report centre for the verification round along with the original documents/certificates. Candidates will be issued their Identity Card at the time of admission and Study material will be send to the Candidate address by post or they can also collect it from JVBI also.
Admission through B.P.P
Those candidates who have not done 10+2 or any prior formal qualification and had attained the age of 18 years, can seek admissions in BA after passing the Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP). They are required to send a certificate for date of birth attached with the application form.
Documents to Carry at the time of Admission
Candidates have to carry mentioned below original documents for verification process:
- original Mark-sheets (Qualifying Examinations)
- One ID proof ( Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Passport/Driving License)
- Cash receipt (if Paid fee by Cash)
Candidates can check the seats availability of each courses as per last year from below:
|Name of the course||Total Seats|
|M.A. in Jainology Comparative Religion and Philosophy||200|
|M.A.in Yoga & Science of Living||2000|
|M.A. in Political Science||750|
|M.A. in Hindi||500|
|M.A. in English||750|
|Bachelor’s in Arts (B.A)||3000|
|Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)||350|
Candidates can check the details of last year fees of all course from the below:
|Name of the course||Fee (pa)|
|M.A. in Jainology Comparative Religion and Philosophy||Rs. 6000/-|
|M.A.in Yoga & Science of Living||Rs. 10,500/-|
|M.A. in Political Science||Rs.6500/-|
|M.A. in Hindi||Rs.6,500/-|
|M.A. in English||Rs.6,500/-|
|Bachelor’s in Arts (B.A)||Rs. 6000/-|
|Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)||Rs.6000/-|
About Jain Vishwa Bharati Institute
JVBI was established with the inspiration of Gurudev Tulsi in Ladnun, Dist Nagaur, Rajasthan. In 1991, the Government of India notified JVBI as Deemed-to-be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.It’s not only provide courses in regular mode but also in correspondence mode. It provides benefits to the candidates who can’t learn about Jainism and other allied subjects through regular studies. JVBI undertakes various post-graduates, graduates courses. This programme focuses on the courses like Jainism, Science of Living, Commerce, English Literature etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.