Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021: The application form is available for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma programs for 2021-22 admissions. Eligible candidates can apply online through dknmu.org or get the application form from University’s Admission Office. The selection of candidates is made through AIET conducted by DKNMU or a national/state level entrance exam or based on the merit of the qualifying exam. Get to know more about Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021 by scrolling through this page.
Latest: Applications are open for DKNMU Admission 2021. Click here to apply.
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021
Upon selection, the candidates can deposit course fee through cash or Demand Draft or using online payment gateways within 15 days of selection announcement. The schedule for Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021 is given in the table below.
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021 Application Form
There are 2 modes to apply – online and offline. To apply offline, the application form can be obtained from the Admission Office of the University. For online application, candidates have to visit the official website of DKNMU, i.e, dknmu.org. Direct link to apply is provided on DKNMU Application Form 2021 page.
Steps to Apply Online
Step 1: Registration
Step 2: Fill Application Form
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021 Courses Offered
Let us check the various courses offered by DKNMU for the 2021-22 admissions.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc Maths
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc (Agriculture + ABM)
- BA LLB
- B.Tech (Computer Science)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)
- M.Tech (Energy Engineering)
- M.Tech (Industrial & Production)
- M.Tech (Geotechnical Engineering)
- M.Tech (Industrial Engineering)
- M.Tech (Computer Engineering)
- M.Tech (Structural Engineering)
- M.Tech (Power Electronics)
- M.Tech (Automobile Engineering)
- M.Tech (Environmental Engineering)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc (Maths)
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
- M.Sc (Botany, Zoology, Life Science)
- M.Sc (Animation & VFX)
- M.Sc (IT & Cyber Security)
- Executive MBA
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- PG Diploma in Cyber Law
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualifications required for admission to various programmes are described below.
B.Tech: The candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCM at 10+2 level.
BBA & BCA: Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks in 12th class.
BA: Candidates must pass 10+2 with any stream to be eligible for Dr K N Modi University Admission 2020.
B.Sc: The applicant must pass 10+2 (PCM/PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks.
B.Arch: To be eligible, 50% marks in PCM and in aggregate are required in 10+2.
BA LLB: Candidates are required to qualify 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
B.Pharm: The applicants must pass class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Bio-technology/Biology/ Computer Science.
MBA: The candidates must be graduate with minimum 50% marks.
M.Tech: B.Tech degree is required with minimum 50% marks.
MCA: The candidates must be graduate/BCA with Maths at 12th level. 50% marks are required in the qualifying degree exams.
LLM: LLB degree with 50% marks is needed to be eligible for Dr K N Modi University Admission 2020.
MA: Candidates should have a BA degree with 50% marks.
M.Com: Applicants should have an M.Com degree with 50% marks.
M.Pharm: To be eligible, a B.Pharm degree is needed.
M.Sc: A graduation degree is required with minimum 50% marks.
The candidates must have passed class 10th or an equivalent examination.
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021 Scholarship
DKNMU offers scholarships to meritorious candidates to recognized their excellence. The scholarship applicable to all programs is based on qualifying percentiles or percentage.
|Percentage||Scholarship on Tuition Fee|
|95% and above||100% of tuition fee|
|90% to 95% (All Boards)||25% of tuition fee|
|80% to 90% (All Boards)||20% of tuition fee|
|70% to 80% (All Boards)||15% of tuition fee|
|60% to 70% (All Boards)||10% of tuition fee|
Special Scholarships- Following are applicable only for 1st year.
- Rajasthan Domicile: 10% of tuition fee.
- Sibling Discount: 15% of tuition fee (only on second admission). In case of third sibling, 10% of tuition fee to third sibling in addition to scholarship for second sibling.
- Girl Candidates (Beti Bachao-Beti Padao Scheme): 10% of tuition fee if less than 70% marks in qualifying exam and 15% of tuition fee if marks in qualifying exam are more than 70%.
- Wards of Ex-service Men, War widows: 10% of tuition fee. Also, 5% additional scholarship for Bravery Awards winners.
- Sports Persons: For National-level players, 30% scholarship and for state-level players, 20% scholarship on tuition fee.
- Kashmiri Migrants: 10% of tuition fee.
- Staff (himself/herself) or Staff Blood Relation: 20% of tuition fee for entire course.
Dr K N Modi University Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for 2021-22 admissions below.
Official Website: dknmu.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.