|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Mody University Admission 2018 had released the notification for eligible candidates to admission in various UG, PG and Ph.D courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can fill their Application for the same from here as per schedule. Candidates can get Application form for Mody University Admission 2018 from the official website. Candidates can check the complete detail of Mody University Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Mody University Admission 2018
Candidates can fill their application from the official website as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must check and read all the information carefully before filling the Application form.
Schedule for Mody University Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online Application Submission commences||Available!!|
|Last date for submission of applications||to be announced|
|Date of MEET and NMET 2017||to be announced|
|Declaration of MEET/NMET Results||to be announced|
Eligibility criteria is as per last year.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Programs through MEET / MMET 2018/JEE(Mains) 2018/State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the 10+2 Qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech (Bio Medical) Program through MEET/ MMET 2018 /NEET 2018/State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or its equivalent from any board, in any stream.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or its equivalent from any board, in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into MCA programs must have a graduation degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks and Mathematics at least up to 10+2 level. Candidates who are seeking admission in to Lateral Entry MCA should have a graduation degree in B. Sc (CSE) or B. Sc(IT) or BCA only.
- B.E/B.Tech/M. Sc. in related field (MCA for computer science and engineering only) with a minimum of 50% marks. Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test& interview conducted by the institute. GATE Score will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Master’s in Science/Masters in computer applications or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 5.5 on a 10-Point scale or equivalent as determined by the institute. Admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
IIT JEE Mains 2018 Syllabus
The exam pattern will be same as per last year.
For All engineering (except Biomedical): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
For Bio Medical : Physics, Chemistry and Biology
90 Questions , 90 Minutes
Document to be produced at the time of Admission
- Original mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary Examination (10th standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- Original mark sheet or admit card of Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- MEET 2017 Rank / JEE(Mains)-2017 Score.
- A demand draft for the required fees (Detail Fee structure is given at the end)
Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “MUST-College of Engineering and Technology” payable at Lakshmangarh or Sikar.
Fee structure is same as per last year.
Lakshmangarh 332 311,
Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan, India
Phone: +91 1573 225001 (12 lines)
Fax: +91 1573 225041