Mody University Admission 2020 – Mody University admission is open and the online application form is available at modyuniversity.ac.in for UG, PG, and Ph.D. admission. The candidates can submit the application form until June 28, 2020. Admission of candidates in B. Tech/ BCA / M.Tech / MCA is done on the basis of MEET. The examination will be conducted on June 30, 2020, admit card for which will be available from June 29, 2020. However, the University also considers score of national level entrance test such as NATA / JEE Main, etc. for admission. For more information about Mody University admission 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, placements etc. read below.
Latest: Mody University Admission 2020 Dates have been extended. Candidate can check the schedule from below.
Mody University Admission 2020
The candidates who wish to take admission in Mody University can check the schedule of the entrance exam from the table below.
|Mody University Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Online Application Submission commences||Started!|
|Last Date for sale of Applications|
28 Jun 2020
|Last date for receiving applications form|
28 Jun 2020
|Issuance of MEET hall ticket starts on|
|Exam date for MEET|
|Date for the announcement of MEET result|
|Slot booking for online counselling|
|Counselling for admission starts on (Online)|
Mody University Admission 2020 Dates have been Extended
Mody University Admission 2020 – MEET to be held as online computer based remote test
Due to COVID-19 situtaion MEET 2020 is to be held as an online proctored exam. Mody University conducts Mody University Engineering Entrance Test (MEET) only for UG and PG engineering admission. It is an online examination, which is held at national level. Through MEET admission is granted in:
- UG admission via MEET – B.Tech and BCA.
- PG admission via MEET – M.Tech and MCA.
The examination of MEET is scheduled to be held from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 03:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Candidates who wish to apply for MEET, can do it from here.
MEET 2020 Sample Paper: Mody University has provided sample paper for MEET and you can download it from the links below.
> MEET SET 1 Sample Paper <
> MEET SET 2 Sample Paper <
> MEET SET 3 Sample Paper <
Mody University 2020 Application Form
Application form for Mody University can be filled online at modyuniversity.ac.in. The following process can be followed for filling the university’s application form.
Step 1: Click on the direct link for Registration.
Step 2: Now register using your name, email id, mobile number, gender, state, city, choice of the programme and course.
Step 3: Fill the application form with details like personal details, contact details, educational details etc.
Step 4: Then, pay the application fee.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 1000. It can be paid through online payment gateways.
Mody University Admission 2020 Courses Offered
The following courses are offered at Mody University :
- BA LLB
- MBA Integrated
- Phd Programmes
Course Finder: Click here to choose from various courses offered by MODY University.
Mody University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the Eligibility Criteria for Mody University Admissiomn 2020 based on the last year details:
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Programs through Mody University Entrance Test/JEE(Mains)/State Level Engineering Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subject – Chemistry in the 10+2 from CBSE or other equivalents Qualifying examination.
- The candidates must have qualified NATA or JEE Main.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in PCM and minimum 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level of examination.
- For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or it’s equivalent from any board, in any stream with adequate proficiency in English.
- Candidates must have passed in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or it’s equivalent from any board, in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks.
- The candidates must have done graduation in Fashion Design with minimum 50% aggregate.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 of CBSE / any other board with proficiency in English.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates must have LLM with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into MCA programs must have a graduation degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidates who have qualified CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ATMA can apply.
- Also, the candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in their graduation.
- B.E/B.Tech/M. Sc. in a related field (MCA for computer science and engineering only) with a minimum of 60% marks. Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test& interview conducted by the institute. GATE Score will be preferred.
- The candidates applying for M.Sc degree must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Master’s in Science/Masters in computer applications or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 5.5 on a 10-Point scale or 60% marks as determined by the institute. Admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
Document to be Produced at the time of Mody University Admission 2020
Here is the list of important documents that the candidates have to produce at the time of the counselling after the declaration of the MUSAT 2020 Results.
- Original mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary Examination (10th standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- Original mark sheet or admit card of Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- MEET Rank / JEE(Mains) Score.
- A demand draft for the required fees (Detail Fee structure is given at the end)
Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “MUST-College of Engineering and Technology” payable at Lakshmangarh or Sikar.
Mody University Admission 2020 Placements
The Career Development Centre, Mody University, Lakshmangarh, invites recruiters to participate in the Campus Recruitment Programme for the Batch graduating in the year 2020. Placement facility is available to all students registered with the Career Development Centre through its registration procedure. Once the placement process is initiated the students may attend the presentations made by different organizations and accordingly make their decision to attend the respective selection process.
Why Study At Mody University?
Mody University offers various facilities to the students and most importanly it looks after for the education of girls. Some of the other points to study here are:
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Interactive classrooms
- Well furnished hostels
- Sport courts
- Proper medicinal amenities
- Eco-friendly environment with flora and fauna
Mody University Scholarship – The University also offered lucrative scholarship to the deserving candidates. You can check details from here.
Mody University Fee Structure
Candidates who plan to take admission in the University can check fee structure of the link below.
- Click here to check Mody University fee structure.
Official Website: modyuniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.