Mody University Admission 2020 – Mody University grants admission in various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses for the academic year 2020-21. The admission is given in 7 schools of Mody University. Mody University is one of the Leading Women’s University situated in the state of Rajasthan. Admission is also granted on the basis of national and state level entrance examinations. However, the candidates can also take admission via MUSAT (Mody University Scholarship Admission Test) 2020 for getting fee waiver benefits. Interested candidates must apply online for admission on the official website of the University. For details, follow this article.
Mody University Admission 2020
The candidates who wish to take admission in Mody University can check the schedule of the entrance exam from the table below. After filling the online application form the candidates have to appear in the entrance exam to be eligible for admission in the University.
|Mody University Admission 2020||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Online Application Submission commences||Last week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for receiving applications form||5th week of Apr 2020|
|Date of admit card release for MUSAT 2020||5th week of Apr 2020|
|MUSAT date||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Announcement of result||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of May 2020|
Mody University Admission 2020 Courses Offered
The following courses are offered at Mody University :
- Phd Programmes
Course Finder: Click here to choose from various courses offered by MODY University.
Mody University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the Eligibility Criteria for Mody University Admissiomn 2020 based on the last year details:
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Programs through Mody University Entrance Test/JEE(Mains)/State Level Engineering Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the subject – Chemistry in the 10+2 from CBSE or other equivalents Qualifying examination.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or it’s equivalent from any board, in any stream with adequate proficiency in English.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or it’s equivalent from any board, in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into MCA programs must have a graduation degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.E/B.Tech/M. Sc. in a related field (MCA for computer science and engineering only) with a minimum of 60% marks. Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test& interview conducted by the institute. GATE Score will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Master’s in Science/Masters in computer applications or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 5.5 on a 10-Point scale or 60% marks as determined by the institute. Admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
How to apply for Mody University Admission 2020
To register for admission in the university the candidates have to apply for the same in the online mode. Therefore the candidates need to fill out the online application form. To start with the process, the candidates must first have a brief idea of what the staps are. Below we mention the same:
- Click on the direct link for Registration.
- Now register using your name, email id, mobile number, gender, state, city, choice of the programme and course.
- Verify your mobile number
- Thereafter, the candidates can complete the entire application form.
- The candidates then have to make expected payment of Rs. 1000/- in the online mode only.
- On completing the payment the application process is over and the candidates can then appear for the further admission rounds as per the dates above.
Document to be produced at the time of Mody University Admission 2020
Here is the list of important documents that the candidates have to produce at the time of the counselling after the declaration of the MUSAT 2020 Results.
- Original mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary Examination (10th standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- Original mark sheet or admit card of Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- MEET Rank / JEE(Mains) Score.
- A demand draft for the required fees (Detail Fee structure is given at the end)
Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “MUST-College of Engineering and Technology” payable at Lakshmangarh or Sikar.
Mody University Admission 2020 Fee Structure
To know about Mody University Admission Fee Structure in detail click here
Mody University Admission 2020 Placements
The Career Development Centre, Mody University, Lakshmangarh, invites recruiters to participate in the Campus Recruitment Programme for the Batch graduating in the year 2020. Placement facility is available to all students registered with the Career Development Centre through its registration procedure. Once the placement process is initiated the students may attend the presentations made by different organizations and accordingly make their decision to attend the respective selection process.
About Mody University
The Mody University is a Private university aimed at helping the girl population avail quality education with world-class techniques in an IT-savvy environment. It gives the students an opportunity to study the subject they want. They can choose from numerous undergraduate and postgraduate courses of different disciplines like Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Management, Law, Fashion, Interior Design, Architecture, Physiotherapy, Agriculture etc. Admissions are through a common admission gateway- the Mody University Scholarship cum Admission Test (MU-SAT)
Official Website: www.modyuniversity.ac.in
For more details of Modi University 2020 Admission, candidates can download the previous year’s prospectus.