Mody University Admission 2019 will release the notification for eligible candidates for admission in various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can fill their Application for the same from here as per given schedule. Candidates can get Application form for Mody University Admission 2019 from the official website or from this page also. Candidates can check the complete detail of Mody University Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Mody University Admission 2019
Candidates can fill their application from the official website as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must check and read all the information carefully before filling the Application form.
Schedule for Mody University Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Application Submission commences||to be announced!|
|Last date for receiving applications form||to be announced!|
|MEET 2019 online||to be announced!|
|Declaration of MEET Result||to be announced!|
Schedule for Ph.D. Programme
|Last date for Online application||20 Dec 2018|
|Date for Entrance Examination||22 Dec 2018|
- Phd Programmes
Course Finder: Click here to choose from various courses offered by MODY University.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Programs through MEET/JEE(Mains)/State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the 10+2 Qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech (BioMedical) Program through MEET /NEET/State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or its equivalent from any board, in any stream.
- A pass in 10+2 examination of CBSE, or its equivalent from any board, in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into MCA programs must have a graduation degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks and Mathematics at least up to 10+2 level. Candidates who are seeking admission into Lateral Entry MCA should have a graduation degree in B. Sc (CSE) or B. Sc(IT) or BCA only.
- B.E/B.Tech/M. Sc. in related field(MCA for computer science and engineering only) with a minimum of 50% marks. Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test& interview conducted by the institute. GATE Score will be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Master’s in Science/Masters in computer applications or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 5.5 on a 10-Point scale or equivalent as determined by the institute. Admission will be based on the candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
IIT JEE Mains Syllabus
- For All engineering (except Biomedical): Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- For Bio-Medical: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
90 Questions, 90 Minutes
Document to be produced at the time of Admission
- Original mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary Examination (10th standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- Original mark sheet or admit card of Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 standard), along with one photocopy of each.
- MEET Rank / JEE(Mains) Score.
- A demand draft for the required fees (Detail Fee structure is given at the end)
Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “MUST-College of Engineering and Technology” payable at Lakshmangarh or Sikar.
Lakshmangarh 332 311,
Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan, India
Phone: +91 1573 225001 (12 lines)
Fax: +91 1573 225041
Official Website: www.modyuniversity.ac.in
For more details of Modi University Admission, candidates can download the 2018 prospectus.
Insofar, Only the admission notice for PhD and application form and has been released. All other information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Mody University will release the information it will be updated here.