MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020 – Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur (MPUAT) has released the notification for the admission into various U.G and P.G courses on the official website mpuat.ac.in. Candidates willing to take admission into courses like agriculture, dairy & food, engineering, fisheries, and home science can fill the online or offline application form. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria required for the admission. The application form must be reached to the University along with the required documents for the verification before or on the due date. For more detailed information about MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020, courses, eligibility read the page below.
Latest: MPUAT Udaipur has released the revised schedule for PG Admission 2020. Scroll down to check.
MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020
Colleges under MPUAT Udaipur are Rajasthan College of Agriculture (RCA) Udaipur, College of Dairy and Food Science Technology (CDFST) Udaipur, College of Technology & Engineering (CTAE) Udaipur, College of Community and Applied Science (CCASc) Udaipur, College of Agriculture (COA) Bhilwara and College of Fisheries (CF) Udaipur. Check the expected dates related to MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020 from the tabble below :
|MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020||Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||15 Sep 2020|
|Display of Eligibility list on website for Online Counseling||22 Sep 2020|
|Counseling for M.Tech. All Disciplines|
|Counseling for Ph.D. All Disciplines|
|Display of Admitted/ Waitlisted Candidates List|
|Last date for registration and payment of fees|
|Commencement of Classes|
|Display of seat vacancies for the waiting list|
|Online Reporting/ Counseling for M.Tech. & Ph.D. of the waitlisted|
|Last date of Registration and payment of fees|
|Last Date of submission of relieving letter|
|Last date of submission of mark sheet/ PDC|
Click here to download MPUAT Udaipur PG Admission 2020 Revised Date Notice for CTAE.
Courses Offered In MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020
Candidates can check the courses offered by the different colleges (under MPUAT University) from below:
Rajasthan College of Agriculture (RCA) Udaipur
- MBA (AgriBusiness)
College of Dairy and Food Science Technology (CDFST) Udaipur
- B.Tech. (D.T.)
- B.Tech. (F.T.)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Tech)
College of Technology & Engineering (CTAE) Udaipur
College of Fisheries (CF) Udaipur
- M.F.Sc. (Aquaculture)
- Ph.D. (Aquaculture)
College of Community and Applied Science (CCASc) Udaipur
- B.Sc. (Home Science) Hons
MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology (MPUAT) Admission 2020 process. The detailed eligibility criteria as per the university guidelines are mentioned below.
- B.Sc. (Ag.) – Candidates applying for B.Sc must have completed 12th with Agriculture / Science group of Board of Secondary Education, or equivalent
- M.Sc. (Ag.) – Candidates who have passed B.Sc.(Ag.) degree or an equivalent exam with 6.00/10.00 OGPA for general and 5.50/10.00 for SC/ST candidates can apply for M.Sc
- M.B.A. (Agri-Business) – Candidates completed Bachelor’s degree in agriculture & allied disciplines (Agricultural Engineering / Dairy Science / Dairy Technology / Food Science etc,) from any Agricultural University with minimum of 60% ( 55% for SC /ST / OBC ) are eligible for admission in MBA (Agribusiness) programme.
- Ph.D. (Course Work) – Candidates who have Mater’s degree with minimum overall grade point average (OGPA) of 7.00 on 10.00 point scale (for general candidates) and 6.50/10.00 (for SC/ST Candidates) can apply for admission in Ph.D course.
- B.F.Sc. – Candidate applying for B.F.SC programme must have passed 12th in PCB/PCBM/PCM/Agriculture stream.
- M.F.Sc. – Those who have completed B.F.Sc. course can apply for admission into M.F.SC programme.
- B.Sc. Home Science(only females) – Female candidates, who have completed completed 10+2 examination with Science / Home Science Group / Agriculture can apply for the course.
- M.Sc. Home Science (only Females) – Those who have completed B.Sc. Degree in Home Science with minimum 6.00/10 OGPA and 5.50/10 for SC/ST candidates can apply for M.Sc. Home Science programme. M.Sc. Home Science
MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020 Application form
Candidates seeking admission into these courses have to apply for purshcase the application by paying the application and Prospectus fee or by send the fee through Demand Draft via post. Candidates have to duly-fill the application form carefully. Application form along with documents required is to be submitted at the University before or on the last date. A candidate will be considered for admission only in the choice of subjects mentioned in his/her application.
Application Fee (as per last year) –
|Course||Application Fee(DD)||Application Fee(Cash)|
|Home Science||Rs. 1100/-||Rs.1000/-|
MPUAT Udaipur 2020 Admission Criteria
Candidates must check the admission criteria required for the mentioned courses from below:
- U.G Programmes –Admission into B.Sc and B.F.Sc. course will be made on the Joint Entrance Test score, MPUAT will prepare a merit list on the basis of the Joint Entrance Test
- P.G Programmes – Admission to M.Sc. and M.F.Sc. course will be done through a state level competitive Pre-Post Graduate Test.
- M.B.A. (Agri-Business)- Those who fulfill the criteria will be selected for the admission process.
- Ph.D. – Admission in the Ph.D. programme is on merit cum interview basic
- B.Tech – Admission in B.Tech programme is made through a common entrance examination known as State Level Pre Engineering Test (RPETEAP) which is applicable for admission in other engineering colleges of the State also.
- M.Tech – The M.Tech admission is made on the basis of All India GATE score.
MPUAT Udaipur 2020 Admission Procedure
Admission into these courses will be made on the basis of the Merit list . Merit list will be prepared on the basis marks of the entrance exam. According to the merit list, the Central Admission Committee will allot the seat in order of preference on availability of seats. Candidates will have to appear for the verification process and interview as per the course for the admissions.
If a candidate fails to appear for counselling or interview process, his/her admission will get cancelled. Or If there is no availability of seats then the admission of the candidates might get cancelled.
Documents Required For MPUAT Udaipur 2020 Counselling
Candidates are required to carry the mentioned below documents at the time of counselling:
- Mark sheet/ Transcript card of the last qualifying examination.
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bonafide domicile certificate, wards of employees in the State government / State University/Central Government
- Physical fitness certificate
- Employer’s certificate forwards of Government employees.
MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020 – Reservation
For admission to various programmes, candidates can check the reservation for different categories from below:
|PH and Ex-serviceman||3%|
Note – 15 % of ICAR Seats are reserved for B.Sc. and 25% for M.Sc. Home Science through ICAR.
About MPUAT Udaipur
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur was established on 1st November, 1999. It was initially named as Agricultural University, Udaipur. Various colleges, Agricultural Research Stations (ARSs), Agricultural Research Sub Stations (ARSSs), Livestock Research Station (LRS), Dryland Farming Research Station (DFRS), and Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) comes under the jurisdiction of MPUAT University.
For more details on MPUAT Udaipur Admission 2020, download
- Admission Notification for CTAE, Udaipur 2020
- Admission Notification of CDFST (Previous Year)
- Admission Notification for College of Community and Applied Science (Previous Year)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.