|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Other RUHS Exams
|Ph.D||14 Oct 2017|
|DM / M.Ch||09 July 2016|
RUHS Ph.D Admission 2017
Rajasthan University of Health Science has released notification for admission into Ph.D Course for the academic year 2017-2018. Complete details related to Ph.D Admission is given here.
|Application Form filling starts||14 Sep 2017|
|Last date for depositing the application form fees using the procedure mentioned in the application form||04 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form||04 Oct 2017|
|Ph.D. Admission test (computer based, at the examination center)||14 Oct 2017|
Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2500/- for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state) using the procedure mentioned in the on-line application form.
The on-line application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable. Any plea in this matter will not be entertained.
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet carefully. Also, first ensure your eligibility (educational qualification, etc.) and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected at any time of the admission process or even at a later stage.
- In case a candidate fills two or more on-line application forms, the last filled and completed application form for a post will be considered for further processing.
- The processing of application form is based on the information filled by the candidate.
- Any error committed intentionally or otherwise may result in cancellation of your candidature.
- Ensure that the form is complete in all respect. The incomplete form will not be entertained.
- No correction will be allowed in the on-line application form once submitted.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will give admission to all residents of India in the Ph.D. program hereunder mentioned, at various Government and Private colleges affiliated and approved for the purpose, with RUHS, Jaipur, on the basis of UGC regulation 2009, instructions mentioned in the information booklet and relevant ordinances of the RUHS, Jaipur.
Faculty of Medicine
- M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s degree from a college/university recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization. or
- Clinical subjects: M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s degree after MBBS recognized by RUHS, Jaipur are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization. or
- Pre-clinical/Para-clinical subjects: Pre-Clinical/Para-Clinical Subjects: M.D., M.S. or equivalent Master’s Degree after MBBS or non-Medical candidates with three years M.Sc. [Medical] in Anatomy/Physiology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Pharmacology and for Radiation Physics M.Sc. in Medical Physics or post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological Physics approved by AERB and MCI from college/university recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D. in their subject of specialization.
Faculty of Pharmacy
- M.Pharm degree or a Master’s degree in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RUHS.
- Such candidates must have obtained atleast 55% marks in B.Pharm or M.Pharm. A relaxation of 5% marks at PG level to the SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates shall be given.
Faculty of Para Medical Sciences
- M.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology
Note: Eligibility shall be checked by a committee constituted by the Convener/Vice-Chancellor, for the purpose.
Candidate who has appeared for master’s degree program and whose result is awaited can also apply provisionally for RUHS Ph.D. Admission Test-2017. A candidate must have appeared in the master’s degree examination in the academic year 2016-17 or earlier and must qualify the master’s degree program so as to submit the marks statement of the same before the interview board during its meeting.
All candidates who secure a minimum of 40% marks in each of the two papers with aggregate 50% marks or more will be declared successful in the RUHS Ph.D Admission Test 2017 and will be called for interview. The names of all such candidates shall be notified on the website of the university.
The allocation of the supervisor(s) to a selected candidate shall be done by the interview board keeping in view the number of vacant seats available with supervisors, the available specialization among the supervisors, and the research interest of the candidate as indicated by him/her during the interview. The allotment/allocation of supervisor shall not be left to the individual candidate or supervisor. At the time of interview by the interview board, the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest(s). The decision of the interview board shall be final and binding.
The candidate would have to produce the following original documents and one set of attested photo copies at the time of interview.
- Mark-sheets of passing the undergraduate and post graduate examinations and of the higher examination, if any.
- Secondary School Examination Certificate.
- Duly signed undertaking form (proforma to be made available on RUHS website).
- Reservation category certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Physical Disability certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
The interview board, based on the marks obtained in the Ph.D. Admission Test 2017 and interview, shall recommend the names of the candidates, in order of merit, for the admission to the Ph. D. program, along with the names of a supervisor and place of work (allotted instituted), for each candidate.
Candidates securing equal marks in the Ph.D. Admission Test 2017 and interview (taken together) will be placed in merit in the following order of preference:
- One who has secured higher percentage of marks in the postgraduate examination.
- Among candidates securing equal percentage of marks in the postgraduate examination, who have secured more marks in undergraduate examination will be given preference.
All candidates declared successful for admission to Ph.D. programme after the interview, shall have to complete rest of the admission process as per the schedule and follow the RUHS guidelines for admission to Ph.D. programme prepared on the basis of UGC regulations 2009.
RUHS Ph.D Syllabus
Candidates who are seeking admission in Rajasthan University of Health Science can check the syllabus for the Ph.D Admission Test which will be held on 07 Feb 2017 as per schedule date.
- Click here to download the Syllabus
For more details – Download Information Brochure.
RUHS Ph.D Previous Year Question Paper & Answer Keys