Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020: Maharishi Arvind university has released the application form for various undergraduate, Postgraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates who wish to take the admission in Maharishi Arvind University must fill the application form on or before the last date. To fill the online application form, candidates are required to enter the personal, academics details, upload the documents and pay the application fee. To check all details regarding Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020 like Eligibility criteria, Application Form, Admission process etc should follow this article below.
Latest: The application form of Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020 is available now. Scroll down to access the link.
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020
Candidates can check the schedule of Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020 from below table.
|Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Availability of Maharishi Arvind University Application Form||Available|
Maharishi Arvind University Application Form 2020
The application form for Maharishi Arvind University is available now. It is available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can fill the online Maharishi Arvind University application form from maujaipur.org.
- Click here to fill the online application form for Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020.
- Click here to download the application form for Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020.
Check the key points to fill the application form of Maharishi Arvind University from below.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in attachment section.
- Payment detail section has three options – i) NEFT ii) DRAFT iii) Cash Deposit at Campus, you can choose the appropriate option and fill the required details for same.
- A candidate who chooses DRAFT option can make payment in favour of “MAHARISHI ARVIND UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR” payable at Jaipur.
- For NEFT details, you can call us on – 0141-2975864, our counselling team will send you bank details via email.
Candidates, fulfilling the required condition can register online along with a processing/ registration fee.Candidates can also download the online application form and send the duly filled-in application form by post along with a requisite bank Draft, drawn in favour of “MAHARISHI ARVIND UNIVERSITY, JIAPUR” payable at Jaipur at the following adderss:
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
Courses Offered Under Maharishi Arvind University
Faculty Of Agriculture Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. Agriculture & MBA (Agri-Business)
- Diploma in Hi-Tech Farming
- Diploma in Organic Farming
- Diploma in Poultry Husbandry
- M.Sc. Master Of Agriculture Science
- MBA (Agri-Business)
- Ph.D Agriculture Science
Faculty Of Law
- BBA-LL.B – Integrated Law Programme
- LL.B – Bachelor Of Law
- LL.M – Post Graduation Programme
- PG Diploma – Business & Corporate Law | Cyber Law | Ip Law | Labour Law
- Ph.D in Law
Faculty Of Computer Science & Informatics
- BCA – Bachelor Of Computer Application
- MCA – Master Of Computer Application
- MCA(Lateral Entry) – Master Of Computer Application
- PGDCA – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Ph.D in CS & IT
Faculty Of Commerce & Management
- BBA – Bachelor Of Business Administration
- B.Com – Bachelor Of Commerce
- MBA – Master Of Business Administration
- M.Com – Master Of Commerce
- Ph.D in Commerce and Management
Department Of Pharmacy
- B. Pharm – Bachelor In Pharmacy
- D. Pharm – Diploma In Pharmacy
- M. Pharm
- Ph.D In Pharmacy
Faculty Of Basic & Applied Science
- Ph.D in Basic & Applied Science
Faculty Of Social Science & Humanities
- Ph.D in Social Science & Humanities
Faculty Of Education
- Diploma in Guidance & Counselling
- Diploma in Environmental Education & Sustainable Development
- Diploma in Yoga Science
- Ph.D in Education
Faculty of Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Library Science
- B.Lib & Info. Sc.
- M.lib & Info. Sc.
- Ph.D in Library & Information Science
Faculty Of Applied Health Science
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in orthopedic Technology
- Diploma in ECG Technology
- Diploma in Cath Lab Technology
Eligibility criteria for different UG, PG and Ph.D courses are provided below in the table.
|Computer Science & Informatics||Click here|
|Commerce & Management||Click here|
|Basic & Applied Science||Click here|
|Social Science & Humanities||Click here|
|Department of Education||Click here|
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria for admission in Maharishi Arvind University check the information brochure, which is attached below.
Maharishi Arvind University Admission Procedure 2020
Students are required to bring the following documents in original along with one set of self attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Proof of date of birth as per Secondary School certificate.
- Passing Certificate and Mark sheet of qualifying examination issued by the Board/University. in case the eligibility criteria prescribes a condition of passing of a specific subject or subjects at some level, the certificate/ mark -sheet of the concerned examination in proof thereof should also be produced.
- TC, CC& Migration from the school / College / Institute / University from where the qualifying exam was passed.
- Domicile Certificate (Compulsory for all) and Cast Certificate (if application).
Students are required to bring the following documents at the time of commencement of the course.
- The admission letter in original and fee receipt.
- Registration-cum-Enrollment form duly filled in with one photo pasted and one spare.
- Undertaking from the student and parent separately as per the provisions of anti-Ragging verdict of Supreme Court in the from of an Afffidavit on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 /- each duly notarized.
- In case of student who have been provisionally admited, if he /she fails to produce proof of having fulfilled the eligibility condition at the time of registration, will have to submit an undertaling that he/she will submit the proof of fulfilling the laid down eligibility condition for admission to the program, failing which his/her provisional registration to the said course will automatically stand cancelled. The undertaking will be given by the student duly authenticated by parents.
- Form for issue of identity card should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Admission of the student reporting late, without any valid reason and information, is likely to be cancelled.
Candidates whose results have not been declared on the date of reporting for admission will de given provisional admission, subject to the following conditions:
- Original certificates and mark-sheet of previous examination passed alongwith photocopies are produced.
- Mark-sheet of previous semester/years along with photocopies are produced and the candidate has secured the desired aggregate precentage as per the admission cut off.
- Candidates and his/her parent submit an undertaking in the prescribe from that he/she shall submit proof having fulfilled the eligibilitycondition on the date of commencement of the session, failing which admission will be cancelled and fees shall be forfieted.
Official website: www.maujaipur.org.
For more information regarding Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020, Download the Information Brochure.
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2020 Archive
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.