Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022: Maharishi Arvind university has released the application form for various Diplomas, Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and PhD courses for the session 2022-23. Candidates who wish to take admission in Maharishi Arvind University must fill the application form on or before the last date. To fill the application form, candidates are required to enter their personal and academics details, upload the documents and pay the application fee. To check all the details regarding Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 like Eligibility criteria, Application Form, Admission process etc., this article below.
Latest: The application form of Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 is available now. Scroll down to access the link.
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022
The candidates can apply through online mode as well as offline in-person mode. Before applying, candidates must confirm that they satisfy the eligibility criteria of their desired course.
Apply here: The Maharishi Arvind University 2022 admission application form can be accessed at the official website, maujaipur.org.
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 from the table below.
|Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022||Dates|
|Maharishi Arvind University Application Form||Available|
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 Overview
Given below is an overview of the Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022:
|Institute Name||Maharishi Arvind University|
|Courses Offered||Diploma, UG, PG and PhD degree courses|
Computer Science & Informatics
Commerce & Management
Basic & Applied Science
Social Science & Humanities
Library & Information science
Applied Health Science
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Modes of Fee Payment||NEFT|
Cash Deposit at Campus
|Admission Criteria||Through merit of qualifying exam|
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned below for the courses offered by Maharishi Arvind University.
- For Under Graduate (UG) Courses: Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level examination in the related stream.
- For Post Graduate (PG) Courses: The candidates must be graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- For PhD Courses: Post graduates in relevant fields or subjects can apply for the PhD admissions.
The detailed eligibility criteria for different Diploma, UG, PG and PhD courses are provided below as links in the table below.
|Computer Science & Informatics||Click here|
|Commerce & Management||Click here|
|Basic & Applied Science||Click here|
|Social Science & Humanities||Click here|
|Department of Education||Click here|
Note: For detailed eligibility criteria for admission to Maharishi Arvind University, the information brochure which is attached below can also be referred to.
Maharishi Arvind University 2022 Application Form
The application form for Maharishi Arvind University is now available. It is available in both online and offline modes. Candidates are required to pay the application fee to successfully submit the application form.
- Click here to fill the online application form for Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022.
- Click here to download the application form for Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022.
Online Application Form Mode-
The candidates can follow the following steps to register online.
- Visit the official website, maujaipur.org.
- Click on the “Admissions” option on the menu bar present at the top of the home page.
- Choose the “Apply Online” option from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down to fill the application form details asked in the ‘Personal Details’ section like applicant name, parents’ name, email ID, date of birth, address, domicile, gender and mobile no.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill in the ‘Academic details’ section and continue to the ‘attachments’ section.
- Upload the required scanned copies of the documents like the passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee in the desired mode of payment and submit the final application form.
Check the key points to fill the application form of Maharishi Arvind University from below.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the attachment section.
- Payment detail section has three options – i) NEFT ii) DRAFT iii) Cash Deposit at Campus, you can choose the appropriate option and fill the required details for same.
- A candidate who chooses the DRAFT option can make payment in favour of “MAHARISHI ARVIND UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR” payable at Jaipur.
- For NEFT details, candidates can call on – 0141-2975864, our counselling team will send the bank details via email.
Candidates can also download the online application form and send the duly filled-in application form by post along with a requisite bank Draft, drawn in favour of “MAHARISHI ARVIND UNIVERSITY, JIAPUR” payable at Jaipur at the following adderss:
Offline In-Person Application Form Mode- Candidates can also go to the location described above to fill the application form in person and pay the required fee themselves.
Courses Offered Under Maharishi Arvind University
Faculty Of Agriculture Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc. Agriculture & MBA (Agri-Business)
- Diploma in Hi-Tech Farming
- Diploma in Organic Farming
- Diploma in Poultry Husbandry
- M.Sc. Master Of Agriculture Science
- MBA (Agri-Business)
- Ph.D Agriculture Science
Faculty Of Law
- BBA-LL.B – Integrated Law Programme
- LL.B – Bachelor Of Law
- LL.M – Post Graduation Programme
- PG Diploma – Business & Corporate Law | Cyber Law | IP Law | Labour Law
- Ph.D in Law
Faculty Of Computer Science & Informatics
- BCA – Bachelor Of Computer Application
- MCA – Master Of Computer Application
- MCA(Lateral Entry) – Master Of Computer Application
- PGDCA – Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Ph.D in CS & IT
Faculty Of Commerce & Management
- BBA – Bachelor Of Business Administration
- B.Com – Bachelor Of Commerce
- MBA – Master Of Business Administration
- M.Com – Master Of Commerce
- Ph.D in Commerce and Management
Department Of Pharmacy
- B. Pharm – Bachelor In Pharmacy
- D. Pharm – Diploma In Pharmacy
- M. Pharm
- Ph.D In Pharmacy
Faculty Of Basic & Applied Science
- Ph.D in Basic & Applied Science
Faculty Of Social Science & Humanities
- Ph.D in Social Science & Humanities
Faculty Of Education
- Diploma in Guidance & Counselling
- Diploma in Environmental Education & Sustainable Development
- Diploma in Yoga Science
- Ph.D in Education
Faculty of Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Library Science
- B.Lib & Info. Sc.
- M.lib & Info. Sc.
- Ph.D in Library & Information Science
Faculty Of Applied Health Science
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology
- Diploma in ECG Technology
- Diploma in Cath Lab Technology
Maharishi Arvind University Admission Procedure 2022
The candidates who apply for the Maharishi Arvind University admission 2022 are going to be selected on the basis of merit of the respective qualifying exam. Selection or admission letters are going to be sent by email or by post to the candidates. The list of candidates who have been offered admission will also be displayed on the website. The selected candidates are required to report to the Office of admission, Maharishi Arvind University on or before the stipulated date to confirm admission.
Students are required to bring the following documents in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission:
- Bank Draft to pay the Tuition & Hostel Fee (as applicable) & security.
- 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of date of birth as per Secondary School certificate.
- Passing Certificate and Mark sheet of qualifying examination issued by the Board/University. in case the eligibility criteria prescribes a condition of passing of a specific subject or subjects at some level, the certificate/ mark -sheet of the concerned examination in proof thereof should also be produced.
- TC, CC& Migration from the school / College / Institute / University from where the qualifying exam was passed.
- Domicile Certificate (Compulsory for all) and Cast Certificate (if applicable).
Documents required at the time of Commencement of the Course
Students are required to bring the following documents at the time of commencement of the course.
- The admission letter in original and the fee receipt.
- Registration-cum-Enrollment form duly filled in with one photo pasted and one spare.
- Undertaking from the student and parent separately as per the provisions of the anti-Ragging verdict of Supreme Court in the from of an Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 /- each duly notarized.
- In case the students who have been provisionally admited, if they fail to produce proof of having fulfilled the eligibility condition at the time of registration, will have to submit an undertaling that they will submit the proof of fulfilling the laid down eligibility condition for admission to the program, failing which his/her provisional registration to the said course will automatically stand cancelled. The undertaking will be given by the student duly authenticated by parents.
- Form for issue of identity card should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Admission of the student reporting late, without any valid reason and information, is likely to be cancelled.
Candidates whose results have not been declared on the date of reporting for admission will de given provisional admission, subject to the following conditions:
- Original certificates and mark-sheet of previous examinations passed along with photocopies are produced.
- Mark-sheet of previous semester/years along with photocopies are produced and the candidate has secured the desired aggregate percentage as per the admission cut off.
- Candidates and their parents submit an undertaking in the prescribed form that they shall submit the proof of having fulfilled the eligibility conditions on the date of commencement of the session, failing which admission will be cancelled and fees shall be forfeited.
For more information regarding Maharishi Arvind University Admission – Download the Information Brochure.
Maharishi Arvind University Admission Archive
Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Where is the application form for the Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 available?
Ans. The candidates can get the Maharishi Arvind University Admission 2022 application form from the official website as well as the university campus.
Q. What courses are offered for admission to Maharishi Arvind University?
Ans. The Maharishi Arvind University offers admission into various diplomas, undergraduate courses, post graduate courses as well as PhD programmes. A detailed list of the courses is given on the page above.
Q. Which law courses are available for admission to the Maharishi Arvind University?
Ans. The candidates can take admission to the following law courses at the Maharishi Arvind University- BBA-LL.B – Integrated Law Programme, LL.B – Bachelor Of Law, LL.M – Post Graduation Programme, PG Diploma – Business & Corporate Law/ Cyber Law/ IP Law/ Labour Law, and Ph.D in Law at the Maharishi Arvind University.
Q. What are the modes of application fee payment available at Maharishi Arvind University?
Ans. The candidates can pay the required application fee using the following payment modes- i) NEFT ii) Demand Draft (DD) iii) Cash Deposit at Campus.
Official website: www.maujaipur.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.