Rajasthan University Admission
University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest university in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur.
For admission to post graduate programmes, the candidates will be required to submit the online Application Form for University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses – 2018 (URATPG-2018) for which a separate notification has already been published by the University.
- PBMET Entrance Test for Pre B.Ed / Pre M.Ed
- PIM MAT Entrance Test for MBA Admission in RA Podar Institute of Management
- Pre PG Entrance Test for M.Sc. Agriculture, Horticulture, Home Science.
- RULET – Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
- PMET – Pre M.Ed. Entrance Test
URATPG 2018 – University PG Entrance Test
UniRaj URATPG 2018 – University of Rajasthan will conduct University of Rajasthan Admission test for Post Graduate Cousres (URATPG) 2018. UniRaj URATPG 2018 will be conducted for admission to post graduate courses of all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Admission for the academic session 2018-19 shall be made on the basis of University of Rajasthan admission test 2018 and academic merit of qualifying examination. Interested candidates can read the complete detail of UniRaj URATPG 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page.
Schedule for UniRaj URATPG 2018 Phase I is given below.
|Start of Online Application Form||25 May 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||04 Jun 2018|
|Admit Card Generation||07 Jun 2018|
|Dates of Examination||11 to 16 Jun 2018|
|Display of Answer Key on University Website||18 Jun 2018|
|Last date of submission of Grievances||20 Jun 2018|
|Display of Revised Answer Key||22 Jun 2018|
|Result Declaration||24 Jun 2018|
Schedule for UniRaj URATPG 2018 Phase II is given below.
|Start of Online Application Form||25 Jun 2018|
|Last date of Online Application||28 Jun 2018|
Last date of Submission of Hard copy of the application from in the concerned department/ Centres 30th June, 2018. Display of Admission list in the concerned departments/centres 2nd July, 2018.
Online Application Form of UniRaj URATPG 2018 has been issued by the University. The direct link to fill online application form is also posted below for the candidates.
|Option for No. of Subjects||Category|
|General and Other||SC/ST|
|Opting for one subject||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Opting for two subjects||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 650/-|
|Opting for three subjects||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 800/-|
After payment of online fee the candidate will be redirected to fill the online application Form on the University website www.uniraj.ac.in.
The applicants are not required to deposit the hard copy of the online application form. However, they are advised to keep the hard copy of the online application for their own reference.
- The entrance test shall have 100 objective type questions carrying one (1) mark each for each subject/programme within the notified syllabus (which is available on the website of the University for all under graduate subjects/programme) The duration for each paper shall be 2 hours.
- Admission to different streams of Department of Visual Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the subject Test URATPG-2018 + 30% (Marks in qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
- Centres for Examinations : The Centre for Entrance Test (URATPG-2018) and Roll number will be given on admission card which can be downloaded from the University website on 7th June, 2018. The candidate will be required to fix a self attested recent photograph and will have to produce valid ID proof in the examination hall.
- The Time Schedule of Entrance Test will be notified on the University website separately.
Syllabus for Entrance Test
The Syllabus of each Test Subject comprises of the composite syllabus of Undergraduate Programme of that Particular Subject (of Session 2017-18) in the Undergraduate Programme of Part I, Part II and Part III in the University of Rajasthan. For Under graduate Syllabus of the related Subject, the students are advised to visit University website http://www.uniraj.ac.in/index.php?mid=3102 corner/syllabus.
You can also check sample question paper for URATPG from here.
Publication of Answer Key: The University shall publish the Answer Key pertaining to URATPG-2018 on the University website. Candidates having any doubt with reference to Answer Key/Questions in the URATPG-2018 can communicate the same to the Offic
Admission to all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test and Academic Merit of the qualifying Examination. However, admissions in all the PG Programmes being run under the faculty of Law shall be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in URATPG – 2018 examination only.
Admission to different streams of Faculty of Fine Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained (70% weightage) in the Test URATPG 2018 + 30% (Marks in qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
Rajasthan University will release the Result, Test Subject Merit List & Admission List of URATPG 2018 will be published online at the official website
URATPG-2016 Question Papers
URATPG-2015 Question Papers
Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in
For more details on URATPG 2018, download Admission Notice.
University Law Entrance Test (ULET) 2017 will be conducted by Rajasthan University for admission in in LL.B. I Year (Three Year Course) Session 2017-18.
Total Number of Seats: 600
- University Law College – 300
- University Law College Centre-II (SFS)-300
Schedule of ULET 2017 is given below.
|Start Date of Online Submission of Application Form||17 May 2017|
|Last date submission of Application Form|
|Last date submission of hard Copy for Weightage||Extended as 17 May to 10 June 2017(8:00 AM to 1:00 PM) & on 12 June 2017 (08:00 AM to 4:00 PM)|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||25 Jun 2017 (10:30 am to 12.00 noon)|
|Scanned copy of OMR Sheet & Answer key availability||25 Jun 2017|
|Submission of representation on Answer key||26-27 Jun 2017|
|Final Answer key||29 Jun 2017|
|Declaration of result of ULET-2017||30 Jun 2017|
Admission to LL.B. First Year (Three year course) in University Law College, University of
Rajasthan, Jaipur for 300 seats will be done through Counseling as per schedule given below
To Download Counselling Form – Click Here
Counselling Venue – C.D.P.E. (Infonet Center), University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Counselling ScheduleImportant Instructions for Counselling
- Candidate has to be present personally before the Counseling Committee.
- Category wise seats will be filled through Counseling in order of merit as per schedule in case a candidate is absent in the counseling, his/her seat will be filled by next candidate of the same category in order of merit. Counseling will be stopped after allotment of category-wise seats filled. Category-wise reservation will be as per rules of University of Rajasthan.
- Candidate has to bring online application form and score card alongwith Admit Card for ULET-2017 and original documents/certificate (with photocopy of each) viz. Date of Birth, Graduation/Post Graduation marks-sheets (of qualifying examination) ST, SC, OBC & PH certificate issued by competent authority, Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate, recent six passport size photographs. OBC certificate issued after 23/07/2016 will be accepted.
- Candidate has to fill a Registration Form of the college after verification of his/her documents. The Form will be available at the Counseling Venue at the cost of Rs.100/-
- Candidate has to deposit fee as per schedule provided below through D.D. in favour of Principal, University Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur payable at Jaipur at the time of allotment of seat in counseling :
General Student (Boy) – Rs.4685/- Girls -2985/-
SC/ST/OBC Non-Income Tax Payee – 2985/- P.H. -2215/-
- Once fee deposited, will not be refunded in any case.
- No accompanying person will be allowed during counseling with candidate inside the hall where counseling will be organized.
- Any candidate, who is eligible for admission in University Law College, but he is interested in taking admission in University Law College Centre-II has to file an application in this regard to the Convener, ULET-2017 at the time of counseling.
Rajasthan University has announced ULET 2017 Result for the exam held on 25 June 2017. Candidates can check their Result from the official website OR through the direct link provided below.
- To check ULET 2017 Result – Click here
Answer keys for ULET 2017 has been Published. Answer Keys inform test takers of correct answers. Devising the marking scheme, candidates deduce the idea of marks they might obtain in the final result. Apart from that facility, candidates can also challenge the official keys within the given time-frame before the declaration of results.
- To Check ULET 2017 Revised Answer keys – Click here
Admit Card for ULET 2017 has been released by University of Rajasthan. Candidate can download their Admit Card from the official website OR through the link provided below.
- Admit Card Process over….!!
- Application process is over now…!!!
Online submission of application form on the University Website as per scheduled date mentioned above.
Entrance Test Fee: Test Fee Rs.1000 + Rs.5 will be charged by e-mitra as service charges
Submission: Hard copy of application form will be required only from successful candidates, at the time of admission, with all supporting documents (originals with one set of photostat). However, candidaets seeking concession/weightage under Ordinance-81-III & Differently Abled (P.H.) category should submit hardcopy of the application form alongwith relevant documents in original with one set of photostat by hand / registered post / speed post to Convener, ULET, (Vidhi Bhawan) University Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302004 by Jun 01, 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
Eligibility Criteria – Graduation from any recognized university. Age: No age limit. Click here to know complete eligibility criteria.
Exam Pattern – The admission test paper shall consist of multiple choice 150 questions. The questions shall comprise of General Knowledge, General Science, General English, Social Science and Indian Constitution,
For more details of ULET 2017 – Download Official Notification
Rajasthan University CCT 2016 – Centre for Converging Technologies
An exciting opportunity for students, who are passionate about research and innovation and looking for a career in rapidly developing NBIC (Nano/Bio/Info/Cogno) technologies. Centre for Converging Technologies offers admission to academic session 2016-17 in the following three master course:
- Five year Integrated Dual Degree B.Tcch.-M.Tcch. course for XII Pass students (120 seats plus 15% NRI seats) Admission will be based on Merit of JEE (Main)/NEET/ Board Examination scores. Minimum Eligibility: 55% in XII with science subjects (Both Maths & Biology groups)
- Three year M. Tech. Course for B.Sc./ BCA pass students ( 40 seats). Admission will be based on merit in the qualifying exam. (Min. Eligibility 55%)
- Two year M.Tcch. Course for B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. pass students (40 seats). Admission will be based in merit in the qualifying exam. (Min. Eligibility 55%).
Last Date for Online Application Forms is 30 June 2016.
Online application form link and other details is available on website http://www.uniraj.ac.in/cct and http://www.uniraj.edu.in.
The admission forms will be made available on CCT website in due course of time. The completed application form alongwith demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only), drawn in favour of Director, Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan payable at Jaipur may be submitted upto 04 July 2016.
Official Website of CCT 2016 – http://uniraj.edu.in/