Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJP Rohilkhand University), Bareilly has offered admission in LLM, M.Sc, M.Ed, B.El.Ed. , B.P.Ed, B.Sc Nursing courses, M.Phil History, M.Phil Economics. The MJP Rohilkhand University conduct an entrance test 2018 to admission in said courses for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can check the complete information of MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2018 application process, eligibility for different courses and other information on this page below.
MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2018
Candidates can apply online to admission in various courses at MJP Rohilkhand University from the official website as per schedule or they can fill the online application form through the direct link provided on this page. The result has been declared after the successful conduction of examination and those who qualified in the exam are called for counseling.
Schedule for the MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
|Course Name||Application Commencement||End of Application Process(Revised)||Issuance of Admit Card||Exam Date|
|B.Sc. Nursing||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||10 May 2018||22 May 2018 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|B.El.Ed.||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||26 Apr 2018||06 May 2018 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|B.P.Ed.||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||03 May 2018||13 May 2018
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
|LLM||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||—||13 May 2018 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|M.Sc.||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||1st week of May 2018||20 to 22 May 2018|
|M.Ed.||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||1st week of May 2018||13 May 2018
01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
|M.Phil History||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||10 May 2018||22 May 2018
11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
|M.Phil. Economics||28 Feb 2018||10 Apr 2018||10 May 2018||22 May 2018
11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Admission against Vacant Seats in M.Sc
MJPRU has released the counseling call letter & Counselling Schedule of all courses. The counseling refers to that process of admission, in which seat will be allocated to the candidate on the basis of score or rank along with the verification of Important documents and reservation policy. However, candidates can check the last year reservation policy for more details on the university website.
Candidates left for admission can register again according to the following schedule:
- Click Here to check the counselling schedule for LL.M. Programme.
- Click Here to check the dates last date for P.G. Admission Registration.
- Click Here to check the last date for U.G. College and admissions.
- Click here to check the Counselling Schedule of B.El.Ed.
- Click Here to download the Counselling Letter for LL.M
- Click Here to download the Counselling Letter for M.Sc/B.Sc. Nursing.
- Click Here to download counselling Letter for (B.El.Ed) entrance 2018.
MJP Rohilkhand University Application Form 2018
Candidates seeking admission to different courses can fill their application in online mode from the official website as per schedule mention. Or they can use the direct link given below on this page. The candidate is advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before going online application.
Application Process is now over..!!
- Click here to Apply University Campus (Direct Admission) Entrance 2018.
- Click here to apply online for MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2018.
- Click here to submit the Application Fee.
- Click here to print the complete application form.
|M.Sc./ Applied M.Sc.||Rs. 500/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Rs. 2000/-(GEN) & Rs. 1200/- (OBC)|
|M.Phil History||Rs. 250/-|
|M. Phil. Economics||Rs. Rs. 250 + Bank Transaction Fee.|
How to Apply?
- Click on Apply Now Link and fill up your details in Capital Letters.
- Photo Size: Upload your Photo in JPG format only with Maximum 50KB. More than 50KB not uploaded.
- Signature Size: Upload your Signature in JPG format only with Maximum 20KB. More than 20KB not uploaded.
- After submitting the online application successfully, Message display for your Registration.
- Check your details and Click on Fee Pay Now Button for pay the online fee by Net banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card form Choose your Bank option and pay the fee.
- After deduction fee from in bank candidate should print their application form from the university website.
- A print copy of application form candidate should put for any reference in future.
- No need for sending application form to University
The candidate should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility Criteria for different courses is different. So the candidates who wish to take admission can check the eligibility criteria.
For M.Sc. Course: General candidates must have passed B.Sc. (3 Year course) with 45% marks. For SC/ST candidates, there will be an exemption of 5% as per rules.
For LLM Course: Must be completed LLB from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks
For M. Ed. Course: Admission to these courses will be allowed to those candidates only, who have secured minimum 50% marks in B.Ed. / B.Ed. (Specializations)/L.T, There will be 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
For M.Phil. Course: History Must be graduate with minimum 50% marks and postgraduate with minimum 55 % marks (There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ ST) in the respective field
For B.El.Ed Course: candidates seeking admission to B.El.Ed. the programme should have cleared the higher secondary examination (10+2) or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
For B.P.Ed. Course: Bachelors degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in inter college/Inter-Zonal/ District/School Competition/ in sports and games recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
Bachelor’s Degree in physical education with 45% marks. OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied physical education as a Compulsory/Elective subject. OR
Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/Inter- University/State Competitions or secured Ist, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter-Collegiate/Inter Zonal/District/ School competition in sports and games as recognized by AIU/IOA/SGFI/Government of India. OR
Bachelors degree with participation in the international competition in sports secured Ist, 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter-university competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federation/AIU/IOA/SGFI/ Govt. of India. OR
Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years teaching experience (for on-deputation/in-service candidates i.e. trained physical education teacher/ coaches).If in any of the self-finance courses, the number of candidates applying for Entrance Examination is less than the number of total seats, the Entrance Examination of that subject shall not be conducted.
For B.Sc. Nursing Course: 10 + 2 in PCB stream with minimum 45 % marks(GEN) & 40% marks(SC/ST) minimum age limit is 17 years.
For B.Sc. Nursing Course
- The question paper will be multiple choice question OMR based and will consist 100 questions.
- The duration of Examination is 2 hrs.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded by mark, no negative marking scheme in the examination.
- Subjects for written examination are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Knowledge. (20 Questions in each)
For B.El.Ed Course
- The entrance test for B.El.Ed. (4 Years Course) will be through question paper having objective type questions.
- The paper shall comprise of 150 multiple choice type questions in Hindi and English languages.
- The duration of the test will be of two hours.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer.
- B.El.Ed. (4 Years Course) entrance test paper will include the questions based on General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Teaching Aptitude and Subject Competence.
For B.P.Ed. Course
- The exam will be multiple choice questions based and will comprise of 100 questions.
- Duration will be 01 hours and 01 marks shall be awarded for the correct answer.
For LLM Courses
- प्रथम परीक्षा में निम्न विषयों से सम्बन्धित 200 वस्तुनिष्ट (Objective Type) प्रश्न पूछे जा सकते हैं। प्रत्येक सही उत्तर के लिए 4 अंक दिए जायेंगे, गलत उत्तर के लिए 1 अंक की कटौती की जायगी. उत्तर न दिये गये प्रश्न के लिए कोई अंक नही काटा जायेगा
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Torts & Crimes
- International Law
- Law of Contract
- Present Day (Law)
उत्तर लिखने के लिये प्रश्न पुस्तिका के साथ संलग्न ओ0एम0आर0 शीट में प्रश्न के क्रमांक मुद्रित होंगे तथा प्रत्येक क्रमांक के आगे एक गोला बना होगा। प्रश्न के उत्तर सम्बन्धित प्रश्न संख्या से सम्बन्धित गोले को काले बाल पेन से काला करें।
- उत्तर प्रदेश के बाहर के प्रान्तों के अधिकतम 5 प्रतिषत छात्रों को मैरिट सूची के आधार पर अर्ह होने की दशा में प्रवेश किया जा सकता है। ऐसे सभी अभ्यर्थी सामान्य श्रेणी में माने जायेंगे।
- सेवारत अभ्यर्थी प्रवेश के अर्ह नहीं होंगे।
- परीक्षा कक्ष में इलैक्टानिक यंत्र यथा मोबाइल, पेजर, कैलकुलटेर आदि डेटा डिवाइस, पाठ्य सामाग्री रखना अनुचित साधन माना जायेगा।
For M.Sc Courses
- There will be a single test paper of 100 marks of 2-hours duration in the subject in which admission is sought. There will be a common paper for Plant Science and Botany; Animal Science and Zoology, Chemistry and Applied Chemistry; Physics and Applied Physics and Maths and Applied Maths and a common merit shall be prepared for these combinations. For each combination, filling up of one form is sufficient.
- However, for each different combination, a separate form is to be submitted. The subject matter of the test paper will be as per B.Sc. course of M.J.P.Rohilkhand University. Bareilly in that particular subject. The questions would be of multiple-choice nature. The answer sheet will be supplied with the question paper and the answers would have to be filled-up in the answer sheet only by H.B.pencil or black ball pen.
For M.Ed Courses
- The entrance test for Applied M.Ed/M.Ed. (2 Years) will be through only one objective type question paper.
- The paper shall comprise of 200 multiple choice type questions in Hindi and English languages
- 4 mark shall be awarded for every correct answered and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. However, no mark will be deducted for questions which are not attempted.
- Applied M.Ed/M.Ed. (2 Years) entrance test paper will include the questions based on current affairs, general knowledge, logical reasoning, teaching aptitude, educational technology, philosophical, and sociological foundations of education and emerging problems of Indian education system.
- प्रत्येक सही उत्तर के लिए 4 अंक दिए जायेंगे , गलत उत्तर के लिए 1 अंक की कटौती की जायगी. उत्तर न दिये गये प्रश्न के लिए कोई अंक नही काटा जायेगा.
For M.Phil. Course
- There will be 50 questions for 1 hour of multiple-choice OMR based question paper.
- There will be NO negative marking for wrong answers.
MJP RohilKhand Entrance Exam 2018 Answer Keys
All the candidates who will be appeared in MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2018 are hereby informed that the answer keys of Entrance test will be published on the official site.Candidates who will be appeared in entrance test can able to check the answer key from MJP official website.
Official website: mjpru.ac.in