Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJP Rohilkhand University), Bareilly has offered admission in LLM, M.Phil, M.Sc, M.Ed, B.El.Ed., B.P.Ed, B.Sc courses. The MJP Rohilkhand University conduct an entrance test 2019 to admission in said courses for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can check the complete information of MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2019 application process, eligibility for different courses and other information on this page below.
MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2019
Candidates can apply online to admission in various courses at MJP Rohilkhand University from the official website as per schedule or they can fill the online application form through the direct link provided on this page. The result has been declared after the successful conduction of examination and those who qualified in the exam are called for counseling.
Schedule for the MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2019 is given below.
|Course Name||Application Commencement||End of Application Process(Revised)||Issuance of Admit Card||Exam Date|
|B.Sc. Nursing||15 Jul 2019||14 Aug 2019||To be announced||To be announced|
|B.El.Ed.||01 Mar 2019||22 May 2019|
|B.P.Ed.||01 Mar 2019||22 May 2019|
|LLM||01 Mar 2019||22 May 2019|
|M.Sc.||01 Mar 2019||18 May 2019||25 – 27 May 2019|
|M.Ed.||01 Mar 2019||22 May 2019||
01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
|M.Phil History||01 Mar 2019||22 May 2019||
11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
|M.Phil. Economics||To be announced||22 May 2019||To be announced|
- Click here to check the M.Ed counselling schedule.
- Click here to check the LL.M counselling schedule.
- Click here to check the B.El.Ed counselling schedule.
- Click here to check M.Sc counselling schedule.
MJP Rohilkhand University Application Form 2019
Candidates seeking admission to different courses can fill their application in online mode from the official website as per schedule mention. Or they can use the direct link given below on this page. The candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling the online application.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for B.Sc Nursing.
|Course Name||Fees + (7 Bank Charge)|
|M.Sc./ Applied M.Sc.||Rs. 500/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing (as per last year)||Rs. 2000/-(GEN) & Rs. 1200/- (OBC)|
|M.Phil History||Rs. 250/-|
|M. Phil. Economics (as per last year)||Rs. Rs. 250 + Bank Transaction Fee.|
How to Apply?
- Click on Apply Now Link and fill up your details in Capital Letters.
- Photo Size: Upload your Photo in JPG format only with Maximum 50KB. More than 50KB not uploaded.
- Signature Size: Upload your Signature in JPG format only with Maximum 20KB. More than 20KB not uploaded.
- After submitting the online application successfully, Message display for your Registration.
- Check your details and Click on Fee Pay Now Button for pay the online fee by Net banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card form Choose your Bank option and pay the fee.
- After deduction fee from in bank candidate should print their application form from the university website.
- A print copy of application form candidate should put for any reference in future.
- No need for sending application form to University
MJPRU has released the counseling call letter & Counselling Schedule of all courses. The counseling refers to that process of admission, in which seat will be allocated to the candidate on the basis of score or rank along with the verification of Important documents and reservation policy. We will also provided link below for the ease of the candidate.
- Click here to download the counselling call letter for M.Ed 2019.
- Click Here to download the counselling call letter for LLM.
- Click here to download the Counselling call letter for (B.El.Ed).
- Click Here to check the Seat Allotment Result for M.Sc. Ist Counselling
- Click here to download the Counselling call letter for (M.Sc.- Micro Biology).
- Click Here to download the MJPRU Counselling call letter.
MJP RohilKhand Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Keys
All the candidates who appear in MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2019 are hereby informed that the answer keys of Entrance test have been published on the official site. Candidates can check the answer key from MJP from the direct link which is provided here on this page.
Answer key: Click here to check MJP RohilKhand Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Keys of B.El.Ed.
The candidate should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility Criteria for different courses is different. So the candidates who wish to take admission can check the eligibility criteria.
For M.Sc. Course: General candidates must have passed B.Sc. (3 Year course) with 45% marks. For SC/ST candidates, there will be an exemption of 5% as per rules.
For LLM Course: Must be completed LLB from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. For SC and ST candidates, the Uttar Pradesh Government has given the relaxation of 5%.
For M. Ed. Course: Admission to these courses will be allowed to those candidates only, who have secured minimum 50% marks in B.Ed. / B.Ed. (Specializations)/L.T, There will be 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
For M.Phil. Course: History Must be graduate with minimum 50% marks and postgraduate with minimum 55 % marks (There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ ST) in the respective field
For B.El.Ed Course: Candidates seeking admission to B.El.Ed. Programme should have cleared the higher secondary examination (10+2) or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.Students of 10+2 may also apply, however they have to attain eligibility at the time of counseling. OR
Eligibility criteria shall vary as per NCTE/UGC/UP State Government/ University norms. OR
A candidate seeking admission in B.El.Ed. course, must have completed 17 years on or before October 01, 2019.
For B.P.Ed. Course: Bachelors degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in inter college/Inter-Zonal/ District/School Competition/ in sports and games recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India. OR
Bachelor’s Degree in physical education with 45% marks. OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied physical education as a Compulsory/Elective subject. OR
Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/Inter- University/State Competitions or secured Ist, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter-Collegiate/Inter Zonal/District/ School competition in sports and games as recognized by AIU/IOA/SGFI/Government of India. OR
Bachelors degree with participation in the international competition in sports secured Ist, 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter-university competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federation/AIU/IOA/SGFI/ Govt. of India. OR
Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years teaching experience (for on-deputation/in-service candidates i.e. trained physical education teacher/ coaches). If in any of the self-finance courses, the number of candidates applying for Entrance Examination is less than the number of total seats, the Entrance Examination of that subject shall not be conducted.
For B.Sc. Nursing Course: This eligibility criteria B.Sc. Nursing is as per last year. 10 + 2 in PCB stream with minimum 45 % marks(GEN) & 40% marks(SC/ST) minimum age limit is 17 years.
For B.Sc. Nursing Course
Information Pertaining to B.Sc Nursing is as per last year.
- The question paper will be multiple choice question OMR based and will consist 100 questions.
- The duration of Examination is 2 hrs.
- For the correct answer, the candidate will be awarded by mark, no negative marking scheme in the examination.
- Subjects for written examination are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Knowledge. (20 Questions in each)
For B.El.Ed Course
- The entrance test for B.El.Ed. (4 Years Course) will be through question paper having objective type questions.
- The paper shall comprise of 150 multiple choice type questions in Hindi and English languages.
- The duration of the test will be of two hours.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer.
- B.El.Ed. (4 Years Course) entrance test paper will include the questions based on General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Teaching Aptitude and Subject Competence.
For B.P.Ed. Course
- The entrance test for B.P.Ed. (2 Years Course) will be through question paper having objective type questions.
- The paper shall comprise of 100 multiple choice type questions in Hindi and English languages
- The duration of the test will be of one hour.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer.
For LLM Courses
- There are going to be 200 objective type question, for every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted and there will be no deducation of marks for not giving an answer.
For M.Sc Courses
- There will be a single test paper of 100 marks of 2-hours duration in the subject in which admission is sought. There will be a common paper for Plant Science and Botany; Animal Science and Zoology, Chemistry and Applied Chemistry; Physics and Applied Physics and Maths and Applied Maths and a common merit shall be prepared for these combinations. For each combination, filling up of one form is sufficient.
- However, for each different combination, a separate form is to be submitted. The subject matter of the test paper will be as per B.Sc. course of M.J.P.Rohilkhand University. Bareilly in that particular subject. The questions would be of multiple-choice nature. The answer sheet will be supplied with the question paper and the answers would have to be filled-up in the answer sheet only by H.B.pencil or black ball pen.
For M.Ed Courses
- The entrance test for Applied M.Ed/M.Ed. (2 Years) will be through only one objective type question paper.
- The paper shall comprise of 200 multiple choice type questions in Hindi and English languages
- 4 mark shall be awarded for every correct answered and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. However, no mark will be deducted for questions which are not attempted.
- Applied M.Ed/M.Ed. (2 Years) entrance test paper will include the questions based on current affairs, general knowledge, logical reasoning, teaching aptitude, educational technology, philosophical, and sociological foundations of education and emerging problems of Indian education system.
For M.Phil. Course
- There will be 100 questions for 2 hour of multiple-choice OMR based question paper.
* Student will attempt 50 questions of research apptitude and 50 questions from concerned subject. (Economics/ Applied Economics/ or History/Ancient History)
- There will be NO negative marking for wrong answers.
Reservation of MJPRU for admission in each college will be done on the basis of the total number of places in that college as follows.
- SC – 21%
- ST – 2%
- Backward Cast – 27%
- Economically Weaker – 10% (Reservations to the extent of percentage will be payable as per notification / mandate of UP Government).
Horizontal Reservation in each category as per Govt. Rules (For every College and Course):
- Disabled – 3%
- Defense personal – 5%
- Freedom Fighter – 2%
- Women – 20%
Official website: mjpru.ac.in