JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2019 – Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University (JRRSU) has issued notification for Pre Shiksha Sashtri Test (PSST) 2019 & Pre Sashtri Shiksha Sashtri Test (PSSST) 2019 for the academic year 2019-20. Application Form for JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2019 is now available. Candidates can check all the details of JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2010 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2019
Admission of eligible candidates to the course (2 year Shiksha Sashtri, 4 year Shastri-Shiksha Shastri) shall be based on the performance in PSST / PSSST 2019 entrance test. Admission will take place through merit determined on the basis of entrance test.
Schedule for JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2019 is given below
|Event||PSST / PSSST 2019|
|Start date for filling online Application form||03 Apr 2019|
|Last date to deposit fees using bank challan|
|Last date for filling the online application form|
|Dates for downloading Examination Hall Ticket|
|Date & Time of Examination|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Online registration date||14 – 24 Jun 2019|
|First Round Allotment list||07 Aug 2019 9 pm onwards|
- Click here to check the Third Round Counseling Schedule for PSST and PSSST.
- Click here to check the Second Round Counseling Schedule for PSST and PSSST.
- Click here to check Revised Counseling schedule for PSST.
- Click here to check Counseling schedule for PSST.
- Click here to check Counseling schedule for PSSST.
- Click here to check the notice regarding counseling registration Process (PSST – 2019).
- Click here to check the notice regarding extended dates of application form and fees submission for JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2019.
- Click Here to download the notice regarding JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2019.
JRRSU PSST / PSSST Application Form 2019
Interested candidates can apply by filling the Online Application Form which is available at jrrsupsst.org or www.jrrsanskrituniversity.ac.in. PSST / PSSST 2019 exam that will be conducted on May 26, 2019 at the prescribed exam centers by JRRSU. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Also, any form filled with hands will not be entertained by the university.
All candidates have to pay online application form fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) through bank challan at any branch of Bank of Baroda in Rajasthan. The online application form fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-adjustable. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained. Contact help-desk in any case of failure.
Note – Set your monitor screen resolution to 1024 x 768 minimum before filling the form.
- For PSST 2019 – Must have done Graduation / Post Graduation including Sanskrit (शास्त्री / बी. ए. संस्कृत / आचार्य / एम. ए. संस्कृत) with minimum 50% and minimum 45% (for divorced women).
- For PSSST 2019 – Must have done 12th ( वरिष्ठ उपाध्याय / 10+2 (संस्कृत सहित) / समकक्ष ) with minimum 50% and minimum 45% (for divorced women).
Candidates must go through the exam pattern before appearing for the exam. The exam pattern for PSST/PSSST entrance exam 2019 has not released yet, the previous year exam pattern is mentioned below for the reference purpose. Candidates can check for the same.
Exam Pattern for JRRSU PSST 2018
Exam Pattern for JRRSU PSSST 2018
Result for JRRSU PSST/PSSST 2019 will be announced on the official website after successful conduction of examination. Marks List and other information regarding result will be uploaded on the official website. A link for direct information regarding result will also be uploaded here for the ease of candidates.
Note: Cut-off Marks for PSST/PSSST 2019 will not be announced.
After the successful exam completion and result declaration, counselling will take place. The counselling schedule, as well as college counselling list for PSST and PSSST, will be released as per the schedule. Candidates can check the same from the link which will be provided here.
Official website: jrrsupsst.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.