Kota University Admission 2022 – Kota University is offered various courses admissions like Undergraduate, Postgraduate Programme and Integrated UG-PG Programme to students who have passed the qualifying examinations from the Central or State Boards / UGC recognized Universities. Admission in M. Phil. and Ph. D. programmes shall be made through the entrance test only as per the UGC guidelines. Interested candidates can apply online and fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can check the complete information of Kota University Admission 2022 admission form process, eligibility and other condition from this page below.
Kota University Admission 2022
Applicants desiring admission to courses offered by the University should do the needful as per notification of the entrance examination which shall be notified separately.
Kota University Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||University of Kota|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Location||Kota, Rajasthan, India|
|Course Offered||B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA, MA, M.Com etc|
Kota University Admission 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the schedule for Admissions provided in the table below:
|Kota University Admission 2022||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Filling of Application Form for Admission (All UG & PG Courses)||to be announced|
|Last Date of Online Filling of Application Form for Admission (Only for All UG Courses)||to be announced|
|Display of First Merit List of Course on the University website for Provisional Admission|
(Only for UG Courses)
|to be announced|
|Fee Deposition of Candidates of First Merit List for all courses for Provisional Admission|
(Only for All UG Courses)
|to be announced|
|Provisionally Admitted List for B.Pharm||to be announced|
|Release of 3rd merit list for B.Pharm and B. Sc. (Biology) courses||to be announced|
Kota University Admission 2022 Courses offered
Kota University offers the following courses:
Faculty of Science:
- B.Sc. (Hons. Course) Physics
- B.Sc. (Pass Course) Maths. Group.
- B.Sc. (Pass Course) Mathematics Group
- B.Sc. (Pass Course) Biology Group
- M.Sc. Chemistry, along with specialization in the following:
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physics.
- M.A/M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Botany.
- M.Sc. Zoology.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology.
- M.Sc. Microbiology.
- M.Sc. Wildlife Science.
- M.Tech. Solar Energy.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Faculty of Social Science:
- Master of Social Works (MSW).
- M.A./M.Sc. Geography.
- M.A. Public Administration.
- M.A. in Economics.
- M.A. History.
- M.A. Development Studies.
- M.A. Heritage, Tourism, Museology & Archaeology
- M.A. Drawing & Painting
- Certificate in Tourist Guide
Faculty of Commerce & Management:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) – Accounting & Finance.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) – Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA International Business
- MBA Hospital Administration
Faculty of Education:
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathic Science.
Faculty of Law:
- Master of Laws (LL.M.).
Kota University Admission 2022 Application Form
Kota University releases its Application Form online on the official website for admissions. Candidates are advised to ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the form. Candidates having minimum eligibility marks mentioned for the various courses may fill the online application form. Candidates can check the application fee from the below table:
|Admission Application form fee/processing fee||₹ 500|
Mode of Application Fee payment : Candidates can pay online using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Kota University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with the minimum eligibility can apply for the various courses offered by the university.
- Under certain categories, candidates can avail relaxation as per the official eligibility notification.
Click here for course wise details, eligibility crteria for admission.
Kota University Admission 2022 Seat Details
Seat Detail as per the last year are provided below :
|Programmes/ Courses||Seat Intake|
|Faculty of Science|
|B.Pharm. (Approved by the PCI)||60|
|B.Sc. (Hons. Course) Physics||40|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Maths. Group||60|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Biology Group||60|
|M.Sc. Chemistry(Specializations in Inorganic, Organic, Physical, Analytical &Industrial Chemistry)||60|
|M.Sc. Wildlife Sciences||20|
|M.Tech. Solar Energy||20|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||60|
|Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||20|
|M.A. Public Administration||20|
|M.A. Heritage, Tourism, Museology & Archaeology||20|
|M.A. Drawing & Painting||20|
|Certificate in Tourist Guide||25|
|Faculty of Commerce & Management|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)-Accounting & Finance||40|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.) – Business Administration||40|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA||60|
|MBA International Business||30|
|MBA Hospital Administration||20|
|Faculty of Education|
|Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)||40|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathic Science||40|
|Faculty of Law|
|Master of Laws (LL.M.)||40|
Kota University Admission 2022 Reservation Criteria
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Kashmiri migrant candidates shall be as per Government of Rajasthan policy / as per the direction of Hon’ble High Court of Rajasthan / Supreme Court of India.
Reservation criteria for SC/ST/OBC/SBC/PH candidates shall be as given below:
- 50% of the total number of seats in each course in the Faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Science, Social Sciences, etc. (including honors, certificate / diploma course, if any, in all these Faculties) shall be reserved in each Department / Programme for NATURAL BORN sons / daughters of parents belonging to Scheduled Castes (16%), Scheduled Tribes (12%), Other Backward Classes-Non creamy layer (21%) and More Backward Classes (5%) and also included in 21% of OBC-Non Creamy Layer.
- 3% of the total number of seats in each category and each course in the Faculties specified above shall be reserved for physically handicapped candidates as defined by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities in the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India.
- Super numeral seats in each course run by the University teaching departments shall be reserved for the University employees (teachers, officers, and non-teaching staffs), employee’s spouse/son or daughter. These additional seats shall be in addition to the total number of seats allotted in that particular course. The admission under this reserved category shall be made on the basis of merit of applicants under this category. One additional seat shall be reserved for the University wards having 20 seats per course. In the case of 40 seats, 2 seats shall be reserved for the University employees/wards.
- This reservation would also be applicable for admission to those courses where university entrance examination is conducted. However, the reservation would not be applicable for admission to those courses where state level entrance test examination is conducted. In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates after calculating the merit, preference shall be given to non-income taxpayers.
- Relaxation to the Son/Daughter of Shaheed in service (Defense service) and Wards of Military personnel will be given as per the University rule.
- Albino candidates will be given a concession of 10 marks.
- Any change in the reservation policy as notified by the Govt. shall be applicable with immediate effected.
Kota University Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Following is the Fee structure for different courses/ programmes as per the last year details :
|Name of the Course / Programme||Fee / Annum (in Rs.) for new Admissions|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)||35000/|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Bio. Group||15000/-|
|B.Sc. (Pass Course) Maths. Group||15000/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons. Course) Physics||15000/-|
|M.Sc. Wildlife Science||22000/-|
|M.Tech. Solar Energy||45000/-|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||As prescribed by RMCAAT|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||12000/|
|M.A. Public Administration||6000/-|
|M.A. Heritage, Tourism, Museology & Archaeology||6000/-|
|M.A. Drawing & Painting||10000/-|
|Certificate in Tourist Guide||1500/-|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.) – Accounting & Finance||8000/-|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.) – Business Administration||6000/-|
|MBA Hospital Administration||15000/-|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||As prescribed by CMAT|
|Master of Physical Education (MPEd)||As prescribed by State Level Nodal Agency|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathic Science||12000/-|
|Master of Laws (LL.M.)||20000/|
Note : The admission fee will be deposited by each student according to the course chosen by him / her for admission
Kota University Admission 2022 Placements
The placement cell is guided by set rules and principles strive to maintain warm and healthy relation with the companies. The placement office serves to bridge the gap between a job-aspirant and a prospective employer, at the same time helps the students plan their careers by providing in-depth information about the industries which approach the University.The cell is formed with a vision to educate, enrich, empower and enhance employability of its students. It holds the responsibility of overseeing the placements of the University. Its aim is to help the students to find the jobs they are looking for and also provide facilities to the companies to conduct their recruiting procedure.
About Kota University
The University of Kota was established in the year 2003 by the Government of Rajasthan through ‘The University of Kota Act, 2003. The University has six faculties, namely, Arts, Commerce and Management, Education, Law, Science and Social Science. Various Academic Programmes are being at run the campus and in the affiliated colleges of the University. The courses namely MBA, MBA(IB), MCA, MSW, LLM, M.P.Ed, M.Com (Accounting & Finance), B.Sc. (Pass Course) Biology and Mathematics group, B.Sc. (Hons Course) Physics, M.Sc. (Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology, Wildlife Science, and Life Science), M.Tech Solar Energy, M.A./M.Sc. (Geography and Mathematics), M.A. Development Studies and Heritage, Tourism, Museuology & Archaeology), Diploma in culture and History of Rajasthan, Certificate in Tourist Guide along with M.Phil. and Ph.D. in various disciplines are running University Campus.
Official Website: www.uok.ac.in
Insofar, official details of Kota University Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.