Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur offers offers courses in B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, BBA, MBA, B.Com, B.Sc, LLB, Architecture, B.Sc Agriculture and Diploma in Engineering. Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur is established under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification Government of India. All the courses offered by Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur are in conformity to the guidelines laid down by UGC. Candidates who wish to take admissions will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates must fill the application forms for the counselling. All the information regarding admissions and counselling is given below.
VGU Admission 2018
Candidates have to follow the counselling schedule and instruction for the respective courses they want to apply for. Registration process has been started and candidates can fill the form from official website. Also, important information and direct link to register is given below. Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur offers Admission for the following courses.
- Diploma in Engineering
- B.Sc (Pass) / B.Sc (Hons.) / B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Law – LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB
- MBA & PGDBM
Schedule for Counselling:
|Registration opens for first round of counselling||18 May 2018|
|Registration ends for first round of counselling||08 Jun 2018|
|Date of Physical Reporting, Document Verification & Seat Confirmation.||18 May 2018|
Eligibility criteria and detailed schedule of counselling is given below:
|B.Tech||09 Jun 2018||Candidate having more than 80% marks in class 12th / on the basis of UNIGUAGE Score/ JEE MAIN Score B|
|B.Tech||10 Jun 2018||Candidate having more than 70% marks in class 12th / on the basis of UNIGUAGE Score/ JEE MAIN Score B|
|B.Tech||11 Jun 2018||All other students on vacant seats|
|B.Arch||09 Jun 2018||On the basis of NATA Score / 20 Seats are reserved for JEE-2 Candidates (As per the eligibility of COA)|
|LAW (BA-LL.B, BBA-LLB)||09 Jun 2018||On the basis of CLAT and LSAT Score|
|B.Design||09 Jun 2018||On the basis of decode exam or class 12th score|
|Other UG Courses||09 Jun 2018||On the basis of class 12th score|
Registration Procedure for Counselling
Candidates participating in the counseling have to register themselves through the link forms.vgu.ac.in select their options in online mode and pay the registration and part tuition fee of first semester. The seat allotment for the candidates will be done on the basis of their rank in the merit list and the preference. Interested candidates can register themselves through the link given below.
Apply online: Click here to register online for Counselling.
First of all candidates have to make a fee payment of Rs. 11,800 (inclusive of Registration & App. Fee Rs. 1800 and Rs 10,000 Part of first year tuition fee) before coming to the counseling venue. Candidates will have to bring a Demand Draft of Rs 30,000 in Favor of “Vivekananda Global University” payable at Jaipur that has to be submitted after seat confirmation at the time of physical reporting.
- The candidate who are not willing to take admission on the allotted seats in physical counseling, his/her registration amount i.e Rs.1800 will deduct and the remaining Rs. 10,000 will refund.
- The Fee of Absentee in physical counseling will be forfeited and they cant claim for refund.
Steps for Registration
Candidates need to follow mentioned below steps to participate:
- Click on the counseling registration link.
- Sign up, For Creating USERNAME and PASSWORD, which will be created by mobile number through OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Login with the above created USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Enter the essential details and complete your payment.
- Download and Print the REGISTRATION FORM for physical counseling.
Eligibility Criteria and Fees Structure
VGU offers admissions to various UG, PG and P.hD courses for which candidates have to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the course. Candidates can check all the details regarding each course from the direct links given below.
- Click here to check eligibility criteria and other details regarding UG Programmes.
- Click here to check eligibility criteria and other details regarding PG Programmes.
- Click here to check eligibility criteria and other details regarding PhD Programmes.
Official website: www.vgu.ac.in.
To get detailed information, Check information brochure: Download information brochure.