|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU), Jodhpur has realeased notification from the eligible candidates for admission into various courses like UG, PG, UG Diploma and PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the complete detail of Jai Narain Vyas University (JNVU) Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest: – Merit List for JNVU Admission 2017 has been published. Check it through the link provided below.
JNVU Jodhpur Admission 2017 – Jai Narain Vyas University
The candidates seeking fresh admission are required to submit the online application form available on the web sites www.jnvu.edu.in. On the basis of the available seats the merit list is published online/on the Notice Board. The percentage/category of each candidate is mentioned.
Registration process for M.A.(All Subject), LLB(3 Years) and All PG Diplomas Courses is Opened till 16/07/2017 Without Late Fee.
Merit List Academic Session 2017-18 has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
Application Form 2017
Candidates seeking admission in various courses have to fill the online application from the official website or from the direct link provided below on or before the last date of application. Candidates are requested to must check their eligibility and read the instruction for filling the online application before filling the online application.
- Apply Online – Process is over…!!!
The hard copy (down loaded copy) of the application form submitted by the candidate with bank challan and relevant self attested documents will be received by the office of the Faculty/College/Institute concerned only and he/she will be given a receipt for it.
The application form so received will be registered in a register each day with particulars of the candidate, class etc. The registration number will also be recorded on the application form. The Admission Incharge, at the close of the day, will put his initial in the Register.
Undre Graduate Courses
Criteria for Admission to Degree Courses in the Faculty of Arts, Commerce & Science
Eligibility for Admssion to degree courses in the different faculties
- Admission shall be made on the basis of merit, subject to the availability of seats and subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by the University for the purpose from time to time.
- In determining merit of supplementary candidates, the minimum pass marks (Theory and Practical marks taken together) required to pass the supplementary examination shall be taken into consideration and not the actual marks obtained by the candidate.
- The following rules shall not apply in case of admission to the Institute of Evening Studies.
- “No student with a third division shall be admitted if two or more than two years (Academic Sessions) have elapsed since he/she passed his last qualifying examination.”
- Transfer of candidates from local colleges shall not be permitted in the I,II and III Year Classes of Degree Courses in any Faculty/Colleges.
Post Graduate Courses
Admission in Postgraduate Classes will be regulated according to the following rules: –
- Candidates securing 60% or more marks – On all India basis provided that a benefit of 5% of total marks obtained in the aggregate (marks of subjects considered for awarding division by the University shall be given to residents of Rajasthan.
- On all India basis provided that a
- Candidates securing less than 60% marks – On all Rajasthan basis subjects to local benefit as specified in the above paragraph
The following categories shall not be considered for admission:
- Candidates securing II or III division who are not residents of Rajasthan.
- Candidates securing III division with a gap of two years or more.
- Candidates getting less than 48% marks at the last qualifying examination in the Faculty of Science.
Eligibility for Admission to PG Classes
Arts – M.A. (Prev.)
- 45% marks in the aggregate at the qualifying Bachelor’s Degree* with or without the subjects offered for P.G. admission or 55% marks in the subject offered.
- In the case of admission to the Master of Arts (Previous) Examination in Music, the candidate shall be required to have possessed the following minimum qualifications:
B.A. with Music as one of the optional subjects. OR B.A. (without Music) with admission test.
- In the case of admission to the Master of Arts (Previous) Examination in Mathematics and or Statistics, the candidate shall be required to have possessed the following minimum qualifications: B.A. with Mathemat.
- B.A. with Mathematics and or Statistics as one of the optional subjects.
The Statistics subject can be opted only along with Mathematics and any other third subject preferably Economics, Physics and Computer Sc.
- Commerce M. Com. (Prev) – 45% marks in the aggregate at the qualifying Bachelor’s Degree*.
- Science -M.Sc. (Prev) – 48% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying Bachelor’s Degree*.
Qualifying Bachelor’s Degree:
- B.Sc. in the subject concerned for the purpose of admission to M.Sc. class.
- B.Com./B.B.A./B.A. with Economics with at least 55% marks in aggregate for the purpose of admission to M.Com. Class, but in case of admission to M.Com (Accounting). B.A. or B.Sc. even with Economics will not be eligible.
- B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. for the purpose of admission to M.A. Class.
- B.E./M.B.B.S. for the purpose of Admission to M.A. Class.
- There will be centralized admission for P.G courses in the faculty of Science in all subjects M.Sc (COSIST) Botany, M.Sc. under SAP Chemistry, M.Sc. Geology, Home Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics and Zoology. The spot admission shall be on Scheduled central councelling date. The faculty of Science and all the department shall notify the date accordingly well in advance. These admissions shall be governed by the committee consisting of the Dean, and all the Head of the Departments, Faculty of Science
- “The qualifying Bachelor’s Degree” will mean B.A./B.Com./ B.Sc./BBA/BCA degree of this University or any other University recognized as equivalent to the Bachelor’s degree of this University.
Eligibility for Admission to LL.B
- Subject to compliance with the requirements of the Ordinances and Regulations of the University, a candidate, who after taking the Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/Medicine/Social Sciences/ Engineering / Agriculture of this University of an Indian or Foreign University recognized for the purpose by the University and securing at least 45 percent marks in the aggregate shall be eligible for admission to the LL.B. Course.
- Provided that not more than 20 percent of the total seats in LL.B. First Year shall be reserved for the candidates who will become eligible on the basis of Master’s degree as defined above.
- The Dean, Faculty of law may permit admission to a migrating candidate to Second Examination in Law who has passed his First Examination in Law of any other University in India, recognized by the University under a scheme, which in essentials is the same, as the scheme of this University, on such terms and conditions as he may lay down.
- The Dean, Faculty of Law, may permit admission to a migrating candidate to Final Examination in Law, who has passed his Second Examination in Law of any other University in India, recognised by the University under a scheme, which in essentials is the same as the scheme of this University, on such terms and conditions as he may lay down.
N.B.:For the purpose of the above the marks of only those subject/papers shall be taken into account which had been considered for awarding division at the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree examination.
Admission to the LL.B. Classes will be regulated according to the following rules:
For Admission to LLM
Subjects to compliance of the requirements of the Ordinances and Regulations of the University, a candidate who has passed the Bachelor of Laws Examination of this University or an examination of some other University recognised by the University as equivalent thereto and having secured at least 55% marks in the aggregate at the qualifying examination shall be permitted to be admitted to the Master of Laws of this University. No weightage of any kind for Diploma etc. from J.N.V. University or any where else shall be given.
The Vice-Chancellor may, on the recommendation of the Dean, Faculty of Law, permit admission to migrating candidate to LL.M. (Part II), who has passed his LL.M. (Part I) Examination of any other University of the State of Rajasthan under a scheme which in essentials is the same as the scheme of this University on such terms and conditions as may lay down. Failures of LL.M. shall not be given admission to the same class.
For Admission to PG Diploma course in LAW
- Diploma in Labour Law : A candidate, who after having passed the examination of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) or a Postgraduate examination ofCommerce, Economics, Sociology, BusinessAdministration, Psychology or Public Administration, M.A. (Social Work) in second division or with at least 48 percent marks in the aggregate of this University or of an Indian or Foreign University. recognised for the purpose by the University or who holds a Diploma in Cost and Works Accountancy with 48 per cent marks in the aggregate or the examination of Master of Law of this University or of an Indian or Foreign University recognised for the purpose by the University shall be permitted to be admitted for Diploma Course in Labour Laws, Labour Welfare and Personnel Management.
- Diploma in Criminology : A candidate, who after having passed the examination of Master of Law or that of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) of this University or of a Foreign or Indian University recognised for the purpose by the University securing 48 percent marks in aggregate shall be admitted in Diploma course in Criminology.
- Diploma Course in Legal and Forensic Science : A candidate who after having passed the examination of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), with atleast 48 percent marks in aggregate or M.Sc. or B.Sc. 1st class of this University or of any other University or of a Foreign University recognised for the purpose by the University shall be admitted in the Diploma Course in Legal and Forensic Science.
- P.G.Diploma Course in Cyber Law : A candidate, who after having passed the examination of Five Yer Integrated Law Course/ Three Year Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Sociology, Psycology, Bechelor of Commerce, Business Administration, Bachelor of Science, Computer Application, Computer technology and Engineering or post graduate examination in Law, Arts, Commerce, Science, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Application with atleast 48% percent marks in the aggregate of this Univerity or of an Indian or foreign university recognized for the purpose by the university shall be eligible for admission to P.G.Diploma Course in Cyber Law.
M. Phil Course
M.Phil. will be available on Self-Sufficiency basis only where teachers with sufficient qualification in a particular subject and experience are available. It will be started only if at least 5 candidates are available in the subject. The admission to M.Phil. course will be through M.Phil. and Ph.D. Entrance Test and subject to the availability of work-load within the sanctioned strength. The maximum number of seats will be 20.
For more detail of JNVU Jodhpur Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.