|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
VMOU Admission July 2017 – Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into the various distance education programmes for the academic year 2017. Eligible candidates can fill their application from here. Candidates can check the complete information of VMOU Admission July 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) Admission July 2017
Candidates seeking admission in various courses have to fill the downloaded application form which is available on the official website and also available here. Candidates are advised must fill their application as per schedule below.
- Master Degree Programmes
- Bachelor Degree Programmes
- PG Diploma Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
Rules of Admission to Non-Resident Indian/ Foreign Student
The following guidelines / procedure would be followed for admission of Foreign Nationals to various academic programmes offered by VMOU, Kota:
- Students from countries other than India shall be considered eligible for seeking admission in the various programmes offered by VMOU subject to their fulfilling the basic eligibility as prescribed by the University for various programmes from time to time.
- Foreign Nationals will be required to seek admission at any of the Regional Centres of VMOU like students of the other states in our country. Foreign Students will have to choose the medium of instruction as provided by the University for various programmes. No other medium of instruction except as provided by the University will be permissible to the students from abroad registered in various programmes. Accordingly, study material, the practical components, counselling and examination facility etc. will be made available in the medium of instruction as determined and provided for by the University for a particular programme.
- The Foreign Nationals seeking admission will be required to submit the prescribed VMOU Application Form 2017 along with relevant documents duly forwarded by the respective Embassy of the country to the Director, Regional Centre where the concerned students want to seek admission. The Embassy will be required to categorically state that it has no objection if the applicant is admitted in the academic programmes of VMOU, Kota. Further, the embassy will also certify that the particulars mentioned in the application form are correct. A certified copy of the valid Visa must be enclosed with the application form.
- The admission fee, if not otherwise specified, will be five times more than the fee charged from the Indian Nationals (for SAARC countries 3 times) seeking admission to a particular programme. The specified admission fee will be payable in in Indian rupee.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more detail of VMOU Admission July 2017 – Download Information Brochure.