|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The University was established at Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature (Punjab Act No. 18of 1998) in the name of great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar, (1173 1265 A.D.) in 1998 for purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern Systems of Medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine. It is not only affiliating and examining body but also a teaching and research centre in health sciences.
Baba Farid University
The university is now primarily focusing on strengthening graduate and postgraduate medical education and research and evolving as a centre of excellence in a rural backdrop.
- The seats of B.P.T., B.M.L.T. & B.Sc. Medical (APB) courses will be filled up on the basis of merit in qualifying examination as per Punjab Government Notification.
- The candidates seeking admission against management/minority quota seats will also have to apply to the University along with other candidates. Their selection to be done by the centralized Admission Committee.
- Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test (PMNET)
- BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- BFUHS Pharmacy Admission
- Baba Farid University BPT / BMLT / B.Sc Admission
- Baba Farid University MBBS Admission
- Baba Farid University PG Admission
- Baba Farid University MDS Admission