The University was established at Faridkot under an Act of Punjab State Legislature (Punjab Act No. 18of 1998) in the name of great Sufi Saint Sheikh Farid Ganj-E-Shakar, (1173 1265 A.D.) in 1998 for purposes of affiliating, teaching and ensuring proper and systematic instruction, training and research in Modern Systems of Medicine and Indian Systems of Medicine. It is not only affiliating and examining body but also a teaching and research center in the health sciences. Candidates can check this page in order to know about Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot Admission 2020 details of Courses.
– BFUHS 3rd round counseling will conduct on October 29, 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
– The candidates can fill the application form for 3rd round counseling registration up to October 28, 2020. Click here to fill it.
– BFUHS Admission 2020 Provisional Merit List for GNM has been released. Click here to check it.
– BFUHS has revised the MPT Counselling schedule. Scroll down to check.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot Admission 2020
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate course in different streams along with the Ph.D. program. The university is now primarily focusing on strengthening graduate and postgraduate medical education and research and evolving as a centre of excellence in a rural backdrop.
|Last date to apply for |
Medical Radiography and Imaging Technologies
|25 Aug 2020|
Important Schedule for MPT –
|Availability of Prospectus||07 Aug 2020|
|Last Date to Submission of Application Form||20 Aug 2020|
|Date of Counseling|
|3rd Round Counselling|
|Application form submission||26 – 28 Oct 2020|
|Counselling date||29 Oct 2020|
The seats of B.P.T., B.M.L.T. & B.Sc. Medical (APB) courses will be filled up on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination as per Punjab Government Notification. The candidates seeking admission against management/minority quota seats will also have to apply to the University along with other candidates. Their selection to be done by the Centralized Admission Committee.
- Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test (PMNET)
- BFUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
BFUHS 2020 Admission – MPT Counselling Revised Schedule Notice
3rd Round Notice
Click here to download that notice.
- Click here to download the above notice.
BFUHS 2020 Admission Notice
Click here check the MPT Admission Notice 2020.
Click here to download the Admission Notice
BFUHS 2020 Application Form
The applicants who are eligible and interested in admission to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences 2020 have to complete the application process by submitting the correct basic details and academic qualification details before the last date. The Application Form for BFUHS 2020, is available on the BFUHS entrance test port. To complete the application process the applicants need to pay the application fee as per to the courses.
Click here to download the application form for MPT Course into Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot Admission 2020.
Click here to download the application form for GNM Course into Institute of Nursing, University Regional Centre, Goindwal Sahib, Tarn-Taran
Click here to download the application form for ANM / GNM / DMLT / Dip. in Medical Radiography and Imaging Technologies courses into State Institute of Nursing & Para-medical Sciences, Badal (Muktsar)
BFUHS 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for various programs in BFUHS 2020 is given below.
MBBS and BDS Courses
The admission to the MBBS and BDS courses at BFUHS is done on the basis of merit in PMET 2020. The minimum percentage of marks an applicant has to obtain in the qualifying exam for being eligible to apply is 50%.
MD, MS, MDS Courses
The admission to MD/MS/MDS will be open to candidates who have qualified minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination and are deemed eligible as per the Punjab Govt. notification. The selection will be done on the basis PGET score.
The selection procedure under nursing courses is provided below.
- B.Sc. Nursing – The admission will be open to candidates who have passed in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/BC) and English as a compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification. The selection will be on the basis of PPMET 2020 followed by counseling.
- M.Sc. Nursing – Admission for M.Sc. nursing will be open for those candidates who have passed in B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing. The selection will be on the basis of PMNET 2020.
Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
The eligibility in MPT will be open for candidates who have completed graduation degree in BPT with least 50% marks and the admissions will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam and the selection will be on counseling/ Interview.
The selection procedure under Pharmacy courses is provided below.
- B. Pharm – The admission will be open for only those candidates who have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state / central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the University Association of India (AIU) with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology as optional subject individually. Obtained at least 45 % marks (40 % in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in the above subjects taken together.
- B. Pharm (Lateral Entry) – Candidates who have passed with D. Pharm with 45% and the selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam followed by the counseling process.
- M.Pharm – Candidates who have passed with 55% in B. Pharmacy and the selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam followed by the counseling process. However, GPAT qualified candidates will be preferred.
The selection procedure under B.sc. courses are provided below.
- B.Sc. (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry) – For admission in B.Sc. (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry) the candidate has to pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English passing in each subject individually with 50% aggregate marks and selection will be on a merit basis.
- B.Sc. – For eligible in B.Sc. candidates has to pass with 10+2 with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually. And selection will be on a merit basis.
The Candidates who have obtained a Master’s degree with 55% marks will be eligible to register for a Ph.D. course and they will be selected on the basis of the Ph.D. Entrance Test 2020 and followed by viva voce.
About the University
The mission of the University is to create an intellectual, academic and physical environment, conducive to free flow of ideas and exchange of information between various faculties of the University and between this University and other Universities of Health Sciences in the country and abroad,thereby opening a window to the world for the health professionals, health planners, health managers, biomedical and social scientists and educators in health sciences of the country.
The university was established in the memory of great Sufi Saint Baba Farid by Punjab govt. in July 1998 by an Act of the State Legislature. A fifth of its kind in India, First in Northern India- Punjab Govt. deserves the credit of establishing it. Due to the inadequacy of health professionals(in quantity & quality) the need was imminent. Such a University is expected to be a “Pace-setter” – in developing appropriate modes & models of Health Care. University committed to providing Community oriented need based education & Training programmes for Health professionals.
No of Affiliated Colleges
|Med. Lab. Technology||5|
- B. Pharmacy and B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
|Fee||1st Semester B. Pharm and 3rd Sem. B. Pharm (Lateral Entry)||2 nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Semesters (per Semester fee)|
2. M. Pharmacy
|Fee||1st Semester||2nd, 3rd and 4th Semesters (per Semester fee)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs.41, 000/-||Rs.41, 000/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 10,000/-||Nil|
|Library Fee||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Games Fee||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Laboratory Fee||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
For more details about Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot Admission 2020 MPT, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.