Central University of Punjab Admission 2020: The application form correction has been started now for CU Punjab. CUP offers admission to postgraduate and research programs on the basis of CUCET 2020 for the academic session 2020 – 21. Eligible candidates who wish to get admission in CUP can appear for CUCET 2020. To apply for CUCET 2020, candidates have to go on the official website and register themselves for the exam. Exam dates have been postponed for CUCET 2020. The counselling process will be conducted after CUCET 2020. Scroll down to check more information about Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020 from this page.
Latest: CU Punjab 2020 Application Form Correction has started. Check Here!
Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020
CUCET 2020 is the common entrance test for taking admissions into UG, PG & research programs. Candidates can check general information of eligibility criteria which is available now and accordingly to it apply for the Central University of Punjab Admission 2020. The important dates regarding Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Online Application starts||16 Mar 2020|
|Closing of online application|
|Application Form Correction||07 – 09 Jun 2020|
|Issue of Admit Cards|
(UI & PG Programes)
|Answer Key release date|
(UI & PG Programes)
08 Jun 2020
|Grievances, if any, upto|
(UI & PG)
09 – 011 Jun 2020
|Final Answer Key released|
(UI & PG)
15 Jun 2020
|Declaration of Result|
Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 Revised Admission Notice
A revised admission notice has been released. You can check from the image given here-
Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 Application Form
All the Candidates who are interested in admission to various courses offered by the Central University of Punjab during the Academic Session 2020-21 can fill the online application form for the CUCET 2020 exam. Then, candidates can appear for CUCET 2020. The interested candidates are required to login to the portal and complete all the steps as per the schedule. Click on the below link to fill the application form for CUCET 2020:
Apply here: Click here to apply for CUCET 2020.
|Category||UI & PG Programme||RP Programme|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 800||Rs. 1000|
|ST/SC candidates||Rs. 350||Rs. 450|
Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Central University of Punjab is offering postgraduate and Ph.D. Programmes. Here you can check the latest information on eligibility criteria and seat matrix for Postgraduate and Ph.D. courses. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- Students who are applying for master’s degree programme must have possessed a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Students who are applying for research programmes must have possessed a master’s degree in the relevant field.
Click here to get the details eligibility criteria for Central University of Punjab Admission 2020.
Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
Candidates can check the selection criteria for both PG and research programmes from below:
For PG Programmes
- Admission to all Master’s Degree Programmes shall be based on the merit of the students in the Entrance Test of CUCET-2020.
- No one shall be considered for admission unless he/she has appeared in the CUCET-2020.
- Candidate must ensure that they should have all the original documents of their respective qualifying examinations at the time of verification of Documents/Registrations.
- For the admission in Master Programme, the candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria on the date of verification of Documents/Registrations.
- Ensuring the eligibility for applying to a particular Programme will be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
For PhD Programmes
- No one shall be considered for admission unless he/she has appeared in the CUCET-2020, however, UGC/CSIR/ASRB-NET, ICMR-JRF, GATE, GPAT, DBT-BET & JEST (Physics) will be exempted from the test.
- The valid UGC/CSIR/ICMR/DBT-JRF, Qualified Candidates will be exempted from test and they will be given the weightage of 70 marks of written test, however, they have to apply in the CUCET-2020 and appear in the interview.
- For admission to Ph.D. Programme, the candidates working in CUPB Research Projects with fellowship and those holding Financial Assistance from Govt. of India/RGNF/MANF/etc. / Industrial Fellowship are required to pass in the written entrance test as well as Interview for Ph.D.
- The candidates in the panel will be provisionally enrolled for Ph.D. and will be eligible for getting their applications forwarded for outside agencies such as RGNF, MANF, etc. any other, however, they shall not be allowed to begin Course Work till they submit proof of financial assistance.
- The Interview will be conducted at the level of Department by the Head of the Department along with 02 Senior Faculty members. The Department shall check the eligibility for admission to Ph.D. Programme. The Dean of the School will be Chairman/Coordinator for Ph.D. Admission.
Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The detailed fee structure regarding Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
As per previous year!
Official website: cup.edu.in
For general information regarding Central University of Punjab Admission 2020 through CUCET 2020 – Download Admission Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.