Plaksha University Admission 2021 – Plaksha University is starting the first batch of B.Tech from August 2021, admission for which is going on at plaksha.org. Other than the B.Tech course the University offers Tech Leaders Fellowship courses at the UG and PG level along with a Young Tech Scholars summer programme to the students. Plaksha University is located in Punjab. The B.Tech admission process includes filling the online form, appearing for the virtual interaction, and the final decision is made for admission. To know all about Plaksha University admission 2021, like how to apply, eligibility, admission process, courses offered, fees, and more, read below.
Latest: Admissions are open in Plaksha University, apply using the direct links on this page below.
Plaksha University Admission 2021
Plaksha University conducts 4 rounds of UG admission. The candidates who have at least 75% marks in class 12 and has scores of any one from SAT, ACT, KVPY, JEE Main exams, can apply for the B.Tech courses for which the admission is going on as per the schedule below:
|Plaksha University B.Tech Admission 2021||Dates|
|Admissions start||November 2020|
|Deadline to apply for round 1 of admission||10 Jan 2021|
|Deadline to apply for round 2 of admission||28 Feb 2021|
|Deadline to apply for round 3 of admission||25 Apr 2021|
|Deadline to apply for round 4 of admission||20 Jun 2021|
The new B.Tech courses shall offer specialisations in the following:
1. Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (CS & AI)
2. Robotics and Cyber-Physical Systems
3. Biological Systems Engineering
4. Data Science, Economics and Business
Courses Offered by Plaksha University
The courses offered by Plaksha University are:
- Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF)
- Young Technology Scholars
Plaksha University Admission Application Form 2021
To apply for admission the candidates have to fill an online application form. The online application form is available on the official website, plaksha.org. The steps to apply to fill the online application form is as follows:
Step 1: Click on the direct link as given on this page above. The below window opens, enter the details asked therein.
Step 2: After filling the details candidates have to verify their email ID.
Step 3: Next, the candidates can access the online application form and fill the same.
Step 4: The candidates are then asked to upload the scanned documents.
Step 5: The last step is to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Plaksha University Admission Eligibility 2021
The course wise eligibility is given below:
- At least 75% aggregate or more in Class 12
- For candidates appearing for Class 12 exams later in the year, admission offer is conditional depending on the final score
- For B.Tech in CS & AI and Data Science, Economics and Business: Candidates must have studied Mathematics till Class 12
- For B.Tech in Robotics & Cyber-Physical Systems and Biological Systems Engineering: Candidates must have studied Mathematics and Physics till Class 12
For Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF)
- Candidates must be recent graduates, working professionals or entrepreneurs
- A basic understanding of programming/ sufficient coding experience in at least one high-level language, such as Python, C, C++, R, JAVA, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Mathematical concepts, in the areas of Probability, Statistics and Linear Algebra
For Young Technology Scholars
- Open for students in Class 9 to Class 11
- No minimum scores or grades required
Plaksha University Admission Process 2021
The admission process of Plaksha University is given below:
- Candidates willing to secure admission to BTech need a valid score in one among SAT, ACT, KVPY, JEE Main exams
- Shortlisted students have to further undergo an interview round for final admission
Tech Leaders Fellowship Course
- For admission to TLF programme, candidates are required to appear for an online, University-conducted admission test followed by an interview round
Young Tech Scholars summer programme
- Any student studying in Class 9 to Class 11 can apply online for the Young Tech Scholars programme offered by Plaksha University
Plaksha University Fee Structure 2021
The UG fee structure is as follows:
|Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF)||Rs. 11.2 lakh|
Plaksha University Scholarships 2021
To ensure that a lack of financial resources is not interference for deserving students, Plaksha University offers the following scholarships:
- 60 fellowships and liberal scholarships to handpicked candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- Provided on merit-cum-means basis.
- Plaksha University scholarships range from 25% to 100% waiver on tuition fee provided to the students who meet with University’s selection criteria.
About Plaksha University
Plaksha University was started in 2015. In June 2018 the Young Tech Scholars programme was launched, and in 2019 the first batch of tech Leader fellowship was started. In August 2021 the first B.Tech batch will commence at Plaksha University. By 2035 the University plans to have 8,000 students across all the programs and 500 faculty and researchers
- To know more about the B.tech course at Plaksha University – download the brochure.
Alpha, Sector 101, IT City Rd, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140306
Plaksha University Admission 2021 FAQs
he University is located in Punjab state, The full address is Alpha, Sector 101, IT City Rd, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140306.
The courses offered are B.Tech starting from August 2021, Young Tech Scholars programme and Tech Leader Fellowship programme.
The official website is plaksha.org.
The candidates can apply for admission by filling the online admission form available at plaksha.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.