AP PGECET 2021 – Sri Venkateswara University has opened the AP PGECET 2021 application correction window on September 01, 2021. Candidates can edit the error in the application form till September 07, 2021, till sche.ap.gov.in. The direct link to apply online is given below. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a state level common entrance test for admission into regular PG Courses in Engineering, Pharmacy colleges (M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses. It is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Check complete details on AP PGECET 2021 from this page.
AP PGECET 2021 – Click here
Latest: AP PGECET 2021 application correction window from September 01 to 07, 2021. Click here to access the link.
AP PGECET 2021
The main objective of AP PGECET is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB). Candidates who have valid GATE / GPAT score need not apply for AP PGECET 2021. They can directly take part in AP PGEC Counseling. The schedule for AP PGECET 2021 can be checked from the table below.
|AP PGECET 2021||Important dates|
|Availability of AP PGECET 2021 Notification||18 Jul 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Registration starts||19 Jul 2021|
|Last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 without Late Fee||19 Aug 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Application Correction window opens||01 – 07 Sep 2021|
|Last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 with Late Fee of 500/-||20 – 26 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 with Late Fee of 2000/-||27 – 31 Aug 2021|
|Last date to submit AP PGECET 2021 with Late Fee of 5000/-||01 – 05 Sep 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Admit Card download starts||20 Sep 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Exam||27 – 30 Sep 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Preliminary Answer Key||02 Oct 2021|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||04 Oct 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 Result declaration||to be announced|
- Application Form
- Eligibility and Courses
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Admit Card
- Question Paper with Answer Key
AP PGECET 2021 Application Form
Online application forms for AP PGECET 2021 have been released on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet. It is mandatory to provide the aadhar card number in the application form. An overview of filling AP PGECET 2021 application form is given below.
- First step is to pay the application fee.
- Then, enter your payment reference id, qualifying exam hall ticket number, date of birth and mobile number and proceed with filling the application form.
- Enter the personal details, category details, address details, qualifying examination details, common entrance test details in the application form.
- Next step is to, upload the photograph and signature.
- At last, after uploading the images, take the printout of the confirmation page.
Application Fee: Check the application fee given below.
|Category||Application Fee||Application fee with Late Fee charges|
|OC||Rs 1200||Rs 1200/- + (500/ 2000/ 5000/-)|
|BC||Rs. 900||Rs 900/- + (500/ 2000/ 5000/-)|
|SC/ST||Rs 700||Rs 500/- + (500 /2000/ 5000/-)|
Mode of Payment: The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided through
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
AP PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP PGECET are described separately for each discipline and course. It is mandatory for the candidate to determine his / her eligibility before applying.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses in the Courses corresponding to the Degrees
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of the degree by the concerned university on the date of counseling for admission into the colleges.
- Check the eligibility for each course as given on “Courses and Eligibility” page.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AP PGECET 2021 is mentioned below.
- Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted in the online mode
- Language: The question paper will be in English language
- Total number of questions: There are 120 questions in total
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions are asked in the exam
- Negative marking: 01 marks for the correct answers. No negative marking for wrong answers
AP PGECTE 2021 Syllabus
Following is the syllabus provided for different subjects under AP PGECET 2021.
|Bio Technology||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Click Here|
|Food Technology||Click Here|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Infromatics||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
|Nano Technology||Click Here|
AP PGECET 2021 Preparation Tips
Check some of the preparation tips given below for AP PGECET 2021.
- Start with analyzing the syllabus for AP PGECET 2021. Stick to the syllabus provided. Study all the topics and start working on the topics you might find difficult to prepare for.
- Start preparing early. Don’t waste your time in thinking. Check out the syllabus and start noting down the topics. Make a Schedule and start preparing accordingly.
- Solve previous year Question Papers and Practise Mock Test. Candidates are advised to practise the mock tests placed on the website and familiarize with the mode of attempting the online test.
- Study and prepare from the best books and resources available. Make sure the resources are trustworthy and have the concepts clearly stated in them.
- As the Exam is of Post-graduation level. Candidates can start preparing with brushing up their concepts studied at UG level.
AP PGECET 2021 Important Books
Check the books listed below for the preparation of AP PGECET 2021.
|Important Books||Available at|
|PGECET – Mechanical Engineering (Common for AP & TS) In|
Topic-Wise Format 2017 Edition
|GATE and PGECET for Computer Science|
and Information Technology
|PGECET for Computer Science &|
Information Technology (AP & TS)
|KARNATAKA ME/M.TECH PGCET COMPUTER SCIENCE||Buy here|
AP PGECET 2021 Test Centers
List of test centers are given below.
|S.No||Test Center Location|
AP PGECET 2021 Counselling
Candidates who qualify AP PGECET 2021 are added in the rank list and then called for the round of Counselling. While filling up the seats in colleges, first preference will be given to candidates qualified in GATE / GPAT in the relevant test paper based on their test scores and the remaining seats with the candidates qualified in AP PGECET 2021 as per their merit ranks. Candidates need to download their Rank Cards and take a print out of the same to appear in the round of Counselling.
AP PGECET 2021 Seat Reservation
Candidates can check seat reservation for AP PGECET 20210 given below.
For more details on AP PGECET 2021, candidates can refer download the following documents:
AP PGECET Exam Archives
|AP PGECET||Exam date|
|AP PGECET 2021||1st week of May 2021|
|AP PGECET 2020||28 Sept 2020 to 30 Sept 2020|
|AP PGECET 2019||2-4 May 2019|
AP PGECET Question Paper & Answer Key
Candidates can check the previous year question paper & answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET Question Paper & Answer Key 2018
|Course||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|BIO-Technology (BT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering(EC)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Food Technology (FT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Click Here||Click Here|
|Metallurgy (MT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (PY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Nano Technology (NT)||Click Here||Click Here|
AP PGECET Question Paper 2015
AP PGECET 2021 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can apply for AP PGECET 2021 at sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET.
Ans : AP PGECET 2021 is a computer-based test.
Ans : There are multiple-choice questions in the test.
Ans : The candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with minimum marks can apply for AP PGECET 2021.
Ans : No, there is no negative marking in AP PGECET 2021 in case of wrong answers.
Ans : The candidates need to get 30 out of 120.
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.