Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is an AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2018-2019. It will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad. So far official notification has not been released, given information is based on the last year data for the candidates’ reference.
AP PGECET 2018 – Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
The main objective of AP PGECET 2018 is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
Schedule of AP PGECET 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of online applications||First week of Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||First week of Apr 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Second week of Apr 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||Third week of Apr 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||Fourth week of Apr 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||Fourth week of Apr 2018|
|AP PGECET 2018 Examination Dates||Second week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||Fourth week of May 2018|
AP PGECET 2018 Application Form
AP PGECET 2018, Application Form submission will be completely online including payment of application fee. The status of your application will be known immediately. If your application is filled in completely and submitted, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered phone number. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy will be mailed to your e-mail address as well. After completing all the steps up to “Filled in Application Form” generation in the ONLINE application process, you can print the application form but you cannot modify the data.
However, if you feel there are any corrections required then you can contact the AP PGECET office or send an e-mail or contact via phone.
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates on the rank/percentile score secured in the AP PGECET 2018 entrance test.
- Separate notification will be issued for admission for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
AP PGECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP PGECET 2018 is described separately for each discipline and course. It is mandatory for the candidate to determine his / her eligibility before applying.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses in the Courses corresponding to the Degrees
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of the degree by the concerned university on the date of counseling for admission into the colleges.
- Check the eligibility for each course as given on “Courses and Eligibility” page.
AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidate needs to download the AP PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket / AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card in the given time slot. To Download Admit Card of AP PGECET, the candidate will have to enter AP PGECET 2018 Registration number and select the test he/she has chosen in the application form. The printed admit card needs to be carried at the time of the exam. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online.
- The test will be in English medium and consists of 120 Marks with 120 Multiple choice Objective type questions and the time allotted is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
AP PGECET Previous Year Question Paper & Answer Key
Candidates can check the previous year question paper & answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET Final Answer Key 2017
Candidates can check the Final Answer key 2017 answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET 2016
|Course||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||PAPER||KEY|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering(EC)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI)||PAPER||KEY|
|Food Technology (FT)||PAPER||KEY|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||PAPER||KEY|
|Nano Technology (NT)||PAPER||KEY|
AP PGECET 2015
Insofar, official details of AP PECET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Acharya Nagarjuna University releases AP PECET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For more details check last years (2017) – Information Brochure.