Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is an AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2018-2019. It will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic year 2018-2019. Check complete details on AP PGECET 2018 from this page.
Latest: Online Application Form for AP PGECET – 2018 ( For GATE / GPAT Qualified Candidates ) has been released. Candidates can apply online from the link provided in Application Form page.
AP PGECET 2018 – Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
The main objective of AP PGECET 2018 is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
Schedule of AP PGECET 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of online applications||21 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||20 Apr 2018 29 Apr 2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||25 Apr to 04 May 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||04 May 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||01 May 2018 05 May 2018|
|AP PGECET 2018 Examination Dates||10 to 12 May 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||14 May 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||16 May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||17 May 2018|
AP PGECET 2018 Question Papers & Answer Keys
AP PGCET 2018 has released their Master Question Papers & Preliminary Keys, along with the Students Response Sheet. The link to access Master Question Papers, Preliminary Keys and the Students Response Sheet is given below.
|Course||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|BIO-Technology (BT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering(EC)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Food Technology (FT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Click Here||Click Here|
|Metallurgy (MT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (PY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Nano Technology (NT)||Click Here||Click Here|
- Click here to check the Students Response Sheet.
AP PGECET 2018 Application Form
AP PGECET 2018, Application Form submission is completely online including payment of application fee. The status of your application will be known immediately. If your application is completely filled and submitted, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered phone number. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy will be mailed to your e-mail address as well. After completing all the steps up to “Filled in Application Form” generation in the ONLINE application process, you can print the application form but you cannot modify the data.
However, if you feel there are any corrections required then you can contact the AP PGECET office or send an e-mail or contact via phone.
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates on the rank/percentile score secured in the AP PGECET 2018 entrance test.
- Separate notification will be issued for admission for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- The Aadhar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
AP PGECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP PGECET 2018 is described separately for each discipline and course. It is mandatory for the candidate to determine his / her eligibility before applying.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses in the Courses corresponding to the Degrees
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of the degree by the concerned university on the date of counseling for admission into the colleges.
- Check the eligibility for each course as given on “Courses and Eligibility” page.
AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates will have to download the AP PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket / AP PGECET 2018 Admit Card in the given time slot. To Download Admit Card of AP PGECET, the candidate will have to enter AP PGECET 2018 Registration number and select the test he/she had chosen in the application form. The printed admit card needs to be carried at the time of the exam. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online.
- The test will be in English medium and consists of 120 Marks with 120 Multiple choice Objective type questions and the time allotted is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
AP PGECET Previous Year Question Paper & Answer Key
Candidates can check the previous year question paper & answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET Final Answer Key 2017
Candidates can check the Final Answer key 2017 answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET 2016
|Course||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||PAPER||KEY|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering(EC)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI)||PAPER||KEY|
|Food Technology (FT)||PAPER||KEY|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||PAPER||KEY|
|Nano Technology (NT)||PAPER||KEY|
AP PGECET 2015
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in.
For more details on AP PGECET 2018, download information brochure.