Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is an AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses. It is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Check complete details on AP PGECET from this page.
AP PGECET – Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
The main objective of AP PGECET is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
Exam Date of AP PGECET :
|AP PGECET 2020 Examination Dates||To be announced!|
|AP PGECET 2019 Examination Dates||02 to 04 May 2019|
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP PGECET is described separately for each discipline and course. It is mandatory for the candidate to determine his / her eligibility before applying.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses in the Courses corresponding to the Degrees
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of the degree by the concerned university on the date of counseling for admission into the colleges.
- Check the eligibility for each course as given on “Courses and Eligibility” page.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
- The test is a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online.
- The test will be in English medium and consists of 120 Marks with 120 Multiple choice Objective type questions and the time allotted is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
AP PGECET Question Paper & Answer Key
Candidates can check the previous year question paper & answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET Question Paper & Answer Key 2018
|Course||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|BIO-Technology (BT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering(EC)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Food Technology (FT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Click Here||Click Here|
|Metallurgy (MT)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (PY)||Click Here||Click Here|
|Nano Technology (NT)||Click Here||Click Here|
AP PGECET Question Paper 2015
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in