|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2017-2018 was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad. The main objective of AP PGECET 2017 is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
Latest: – AP PGECET 2017 Final Counselling details have been announced. Check it HERE.
Schedule of AP PGECET 2017 is given below.
|Commencement of online applications||03 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee|
|with late fee of Rs. 500/-||18 Apr 2017|
|with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||21 Apr 2017|
|with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||28 Apr 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||29 Apr 2017 (7:00 PM Onwards)|
|AP PGECET 2017 Examination Dates||10 May to 12 May 2017|
|Declaration of Results||22 May 2017 (5:00 PM)|
AP PGECET Application Form 2017
AP PGECET 2017, Application Form submission will be made completely online including payment of application fee. The status of your application will be known immediately. If your application is filled in completely and submitted, you will instantly get an SMS. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy will be mailed to your e-mail address. After completing all the steps up to “Filled in Application Form” generation in ONLINE application process, you can only print the application form and cannot modify the data.
However, if you feel there are any corrections required then you can contact the AP PGECET office or send an e-mail or contact via phone.
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates on the rank/percentile score secured in the AP PGECET 2017 entrance test.
- Separate notification will be issued for admission for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
The eligibility criteria for AP PGECET 2017 is described separately for each discipline and course. It is mandatory for the candidate to determine his / her eligibility before applying.
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Degrees
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.E./M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
- Check the eligibility for each course as given on “Courses and Eligibility” page.
AP PGECET Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidate needs to download the AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket / AP PGECET 2017 Admit Card in the given time slot. To Download Admit Card of AP PGECET, candidate will have to enter AP PGECET 2017 Registration number and select the test he/she has chosen in the application form.
The printed admit card needs to be carried at the time of exam. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
- The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them on line.
- The test will be in English medium and consists of 120 Marks with 120 Multiple choice Objective type questions and the time allotted is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Previous Year Question Paper & Answer Key
Candidates can check the previous year question paper & answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET 2016
|Course||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||PAPER||KEY|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering(EC)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI)||PAPER||KEY|
|Food Technology (FT)||PAPER||KEY|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||PAPER||KEY|
|Nano Technology (NT)||PAPER||KEY|
AP PGECET 2015
For more details of AP PGECET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.