PU CET 2019 Admit Card – The Admit Card for PU CET 2019 will be issued by Panjab University for the candidates who want to pursue Undergraduate Courses B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.Pharm. The admit card for PU CET 2019 will be made available online. Candidates will be able to download PU CET 2019 Admit Card by visiting the website www.cetug.puchd.ac.in and it will be issued to only those students who will submit PU CET 2019 Application Form. In order to download PU CET 2019 Admit Card, candidates need to enter their Login Credentials particularly their Username and Password provided while generating Bank Challan. To grasp more information about PU CET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
PU CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must carry PU CET 2019 Admit Card to the examination centre at the time of examination. Also, candidates must keep in mind that it will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination which is why it is all the more mandatory to carry PU CET 2019 Admit Card with a Valid ID Proof. For more information about PU CET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can refer to the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of Apr 2019|
|PU CET 2019 Examination||Last week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download PU CET 2019 Admit Card from www.cetug.puchd.ac.in
How to download PU CET 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow certain steps in order to download PU CET 2019 Admit Card. The steps for the same are given below:
- Step 1: Candidates will have to first visit the official website of Panjab University which is cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- Step 2: After clicking on the official website, candidates will have to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card”.
- Step 3: After clicking on the admit card, candidates will have to enter their login credentials namely their Username and Password which was provided while generating Bank Challan.
- Step 4: After entering the login credentials, candidates will be able to download their PU CET 2019 Admit Card.
- Step 5: As a last leg of the downloading process of the PU CET 2019 Admit Card, candidates are advised to take a printout of their respective admit cards.
Details mentioned on PU CET 2019 Admit Card
There will be few details mentioned on PU CET 2019 Admit Card which will be related to PU CET 2019 Examination. Candidates can check the information given below to know about what details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Date and Time of the examination
- Name of the Course
- Complete Address of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Important Information in reference to PU CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates have to keep some important things in mind after obtaining the admit card and should abide by those rules and regulations set by Panjab University. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination only if they have PU CET 2019 Admit Card in hand. No candidate will be allowed to take the test without the production of admit card under any circumstances.
- Admit card will be issued to the candidates provisionally, at their sole risk and responsibility. So, if the candidates are found ineligible later it will be their responsibility only and not of the University’s.
- Candidates must carry a Valid ID Proof along with PU CET 2019 Admit Card.
- Candidates must not tamper or spoil the PU CET 2019 Admit Card as it is an important document to carry at the time of examination.
- It is to be kept in mind that the admit card will not be sent to the candidates individually through post or by any other means. It will be made available online only.
Documents to be carried along with PU CET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will have to carry a Valid ID Proof with themselves along with PU CET 2019 Admit Card. The documents which can be carried are given below. Candidates can carry either of these following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- Any other govt. proof
PU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is rather an important thing for the candidates to be aware of the the exam pattern as it will them to prepare in a more nuanced way as they will be knowing about weightage of marks and which section carries more marks so forth and so on. Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the PU CET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Medium: The medium of the examination will be English only.
- Subjects: PU CET 2019 will be covering the topics from the subjects Physics, Chemistry , Biology and Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 2 marks for every correct answer and 1½ marks will bee deducted on every incorrect answer.
- Distribution of Questions: Candidates can check the table given below to check the number of questions section – wise with duration for each section.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1 – Mathematics||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper 2 – Chemistry||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper 3 – Physics||60||120||70 minutes|
|Paper 4 – Biology||60||120||70 minutes|
Note: Candidates will have to keep in mind that they are required to choose a suitable combination of subjects depending on their choices of the courses and subjects they have studied in class 12th. They can select the combination from PCB / PCM / M.
PU CET 2019 Result
The result for PU CET 2019 will be made available over the official website of Panjab University. Candidates can check their results by visitng the official website which is cetug.puchd.ac.in. It is to be kept in mind that no separate result cards will be issued to the candidates. Candidates can check their results by entering their Login Credentials namely their Username and Password. A merit list will also be released for the qualified candidates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.