Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 – Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (SRIHER), Tamil Nadu, offers admission into UG / PG / Management and PhD in Engineering / Medical allied courses. Candidates can apply for the same on sriramachandra.edu.in. Candidates should note that SRET entrance exam conducted for admission into engineering courses stands cancelled for this session. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, list of courses, number of seats, fee structure for Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020.
- Exam date for Group A and Interview Date for Group B rescheduled.
- The application form for UG Paramedical courses of Group A and Group B is available. Scroll down to access apply link.
- The online application form for B.Tech & MBA Admission 2020 is available now. Scroll below to know more.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020
There are 60 seats in MBA and Engineering courses at the SRU University. Candidates can either fill their application online or they can call on the given number for scheduling an interview for B.tech / B.Sc / M.Sc, UG Paramedical and Phd courses. Shown below are the list of the courses offered.
|Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020||Dates|
|Last date to apply for UG Paramedical courses of Group A||20 Jul 2020|
|Last date to apply for UG Paramedical courses of Group B||31 Jul 2020|
|Entrance Examination for Group A|
|Interview date for Group B|
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 Exam and Interview Date Rescheduled
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 Application Form
The official authority has released the SRU 2020 application form on the official website i.e application.sriher.com. Candidates can fill the application form entering their email id and password. However, they should first ensure if they are eligible for the same. Shown below are the steps to do so.
Apply Online: Applicants fill the form via direct link is provided below.
- Click here to fill the MBA Application Form
- Click here to fill the B.Tech Application Form
- Click here to fill the application form for UG Paramedical courses of Group A and Group B.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.1000/ as application fee charges.
How to apply online?
- Go to the above-mentioned website.
- Enter the coursewise link mentioned on the homepage.
- Now, click on the apply now link.
- Thereafter, enter details like email id and password.
List of courses offered at SRU, Chennai
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cybersecurity and Internet of Things, (Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Medical Engineering
- B.Sc Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics)
- M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics)
- Ph.D Engineering/Engineering Systems
- MBA (Hospital & Health Management)
- DM / MS / Mch
UG Paramedical Courses: It is divided into two category – Group A and Group B.
- Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (B.ASLP)
- B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational
- B.Sc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences
- B.Optom (Bachelor of Optometry)
- B.Sc (Hons) Renal and Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Respiratory Therapy
- B.Sc (Hons) Radiology and Imaging Science Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Cardiac Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Radiotherapy Technology
- B.Sc (Hons) Allied Health Sciences (A.H.S)
- M.Sc Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology (5-year Integrated)
- B.Sc Nursing ( Post Basic)
- B.Sc (Hons) Sports and Exercise Sciences
- B.Sc (Hons) Medical Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology
- B.Sc (Trauma Care Management)
- B.Sc Clinical Nutrition
- B.Sc Bioinformatics
- B.Sc Health Informatics
- B.Sc Data Sciences
- B.Sc (Hons) Environmental Health Sciences
- B.Sc Applied Psychology
- B.Sc Clinical Research
- B.Sc (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology
- BBA Hospital & Health Systems Management
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 eligibility criteria. It is as follows.
For MBA (Hospital & Health Management):
- Candidates have the UG Degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized University/ Institution.
- And have the good score in MAT/ CMAT / XAT / CAT or any other national level recognized Management Admission Test.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 level Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry, Computer Science or Biology from a recognized Board
- Candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in the subjects identified in 10+2 and Marks in the Interview.
For D.Sc.Offered in all the Faculties:
- The candidate should have qualified Higher degree Ph.D./DM/M.Ch. or MD/MS/DNB/MDS from this University or from any other recognized University.
- They should have completed their carried research work for a minimum period of 5 years.
For Ph.D.Offered in all the Faculties
- For Medical courses : Candidates should have completed D.M / M.Ch. / M.D. / M.S / PG Diploma in the Faculty of Medicine OR Diplomate of National Board of Examinations of India.
- For Engineering courses : The candidate should have completed their M.Sc. – Non-medical or Master’s Degree in the Faculties including Dentistry/ Pharmacy/ Nursing/ Allied Health Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences & Technology/ Physiotherapy/ Management/Public Health/Sports & Exercise Sciences.
- The candidate should have secured 50% in PCB with English in Class 12 or equivalent exam.
|D.M. Cardiology / D.M. Nephrology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Respiratory Medicine.|
|D.M.Medical Gastroenterology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics, Respiratory Medicine|
|D.M.Critical Care Medicine||DNB / M.D, General Medicine.|
|D.M. Neuro-radiology||DNB / M.D, Radio-Diagnosis|
DNB / M.D, Paediatrics
|D.M. Medical Oncology|
DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Radiotherapy
|D.M. Cardiac Anesthesia|
DNB / M.D, Anaesthesiology
|D.M. Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology||DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics|
DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics
DNB / M.D, General Medicine, Paediatrics
|M. Ch. Urology||DNB / M.S.General Surgery|
|M.Ch.Neuro Surgery (3 Years)||MBBS|
|M.Ch.Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M. Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M.Ch.Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M. Ch. Paediatric Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M.Ch. Vascular Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery|
|M. Ch. Reproductive Medicine and Surgery||DNB / M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|M.Ch. Hand Surgery||DNB / M.S. General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery|
|M.Ch. Surgical Oncology|
DNB / M.S. General Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Candidate must have completed their MBBS
- Candidates should have completed their MBBS/ BDS/B.P.T./ B.Sc. (Allied Health Sciences/ Emergency Trauma Care Technology/ Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Life Sciences / Bioscience/ Medical Laboratory Technology) / Bachelor of Unani Medical Sciences (BUMS) / Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences (BAMS) / Bachelor of Homeopathy Medical Sciences (BHMS) / Bachelor of Siddha Medical Sciences (BSMS) awarded by any recognized university
- The candidate must have completed H.S.C (+2) examination / equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Candidate must have completed their BDS.
Other Courses Under Skill Development : Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC)
- The candidate should have completed their HSC or Class 12. However, preference is given to those who have passed HSC with Science subjects.
UG Paramedical Courses
- Should have studied in a recognized School and passed H.S.C. Examination (Academic Stream of 10+2 curriculum) of any State Board/CBSE/ISC (or) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed by this Deemed University.
- Candidates who are appearing for HSC (+2) or equivalent examination in March / April 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory of India only are eligible.
- Candidates who are appearing for the H.S.C.(+2) or equivalent Examination in March/April 2020 should submit a photocopy of the H.S.C.(+2) mark statement, immediately on its receipt to this Deemed to be University either in person or by speed post, courier service. At the top of the H.S.C. mark statement copy, the candidates should write their “Interview Call Letter Registration Number” assigned to them by this Deemed University.
For Group A:
For Group B:
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
For B.Tech Courses
The official authority has decided to conduct interview for admissions into the B.Tech course through telephonic interview. Candidates who have secured 75% or above average in the 10th Grade High School Exams are invited for same. They need to call on the following numbers for booking an appointment.
Phone Number: 784 538 8263
Address: SRIHER, Porur, Chennai – 600 116
For UG Group A Paramedical Courses:
- Selection will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Entrance Examination. Intimation letter will be sent by e mail to the candidates provisionally selected for admission. Course allotment will be made through counselling in the order of merit.
- In case of candidates who secure the same marks in the Entrance Examination, ranking will be made based on their academic performance in the qualifying examination prescribed for admission.
For UG Group B Paramedical Courses:
- Selection will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Interview. Intimation letter will be sent to the candidates provisionally selected for admission.
- Selected candidates will be intimated individually through email.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 Result
SRU, Tamil Nadu releases the Sri Ramachandra University admission result on the official website. It is provided in pdf format. Candidates need to enter their email id and password to check their result. Selected candidates need to pay the course fee, qualify medical exam and submit their documents to secure their seat.
Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 Fee Structure & Seat Matrix
The Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020 Fee Structure is given below in the table.
For UG Group A Paramedical Courses:
For UG Group B Paramedical Courses:
About Sri Ramachandra University
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute were founded in 1985 by the Founder Chancellor, Shri N.P.V.Ramasamy Udayar. It was attained Deemed University status in 1994. And renamed as Sri Ramachandra University in 2006. India Today Survey recognized SRIHER as the best private Health Sciences University in the country. The Medica Council of India (MCI) has recognized SRIHER as a Nodal Centre for medical education technology courses. Currently, the Deemed University offers 152 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in dental, engineering technology, para-medical and allied health sciences disciplines.
Official Website: sriramachandra.edu.in
For more information regarding Sri Ramachandra University Admission 2020, candidates download following documents-
- B.Tech Admission & SRETEEE Cancelled Notice
- MBA Admission Notice
- B.Tech Admission Information Brochure
- MBA Admission Information Brochure
- UG Paramedical Admission Group A Prospectus
- UG Paramedical Admission Group B Prospectus
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. Do I need to appear for SRET 2020 entrance exam?
Ques 2. Is medical fitness exam held for Sri Ramachandra University Admission?
Ques 3. Does the university have seperate hostel facility for boys and girls?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.