SVVU Tirupati B.V.Sc & AH Application Form 2020 – Online Application Form of SVVU Tirupati B.V.Sc & AH and B.F.Sc Admission 2020 will be available. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit the application form. Get SVVU Tirupati B.V.Sc & AH Application Form 2020 complete information here.
SVVU Tirupati B.V.Sc & AH Application Form 2020
Candidates will able to fill the SVVU Tirupati Application Form 2020 for B.V.Sc & AH and B.F.Sc online through the given below link. Candidates need not send the hard copy of the filled application form to the University. Please take a printout and bring it along during Counselling.
Documents to be scanned and uploaded –
- SSC or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent).
- Hall Ticket and Rank Card of AP EAMCET-2020 of Andhra Pradesh State.
- In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to Intermediate or its equivalent.
- Agricultural Land Holding Certificate – FORM-I : It is a proforma indicating the patta numbers and extent of land owned by the applicant / parents duly certified by the Tahsildar with his office seal (or) the applicant has to upload attested photo copies of pattadar pass book as an evidence of the extent of land.
- Non-Municipal Area Certificate – FORM-II : It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with his office seal that the applicant has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during the period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate.
- Both Form – I & Form- II, need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively,along with office seal and uploaded. Otherwise, the claim of the applicant under this category will be summarily rejected.
- Submission of false/fake documents will lead to summary rejection of the application.
Instruction for Applicants
- Applicants will have to register using a valid mobile number and verify it using the 6 digit verification code that you will receive on your mobile number
- Check the information and documents uploaded carefully before proceeding to the next step.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- The applicant is advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and can also be used for future correspondence.
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format of and not exceed 50 KB file size.
- The applicants signature should be scanned in JPEG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 30 KB file size.
Insofar, official details of SVVU B.V.Sc & AH Application Form 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University releases SVVU B.V.Sc & AH Application Form 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.