TS EdCET 2019 (Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test) will be held for the candidates who wish to seek admission into 2 years B.Ed courses (regular). The candidates who want to pursue their career in the teaching profession (B.Ed) can appear for the TS EdCET 2019. Interested candidates can find all the important details related to TS EdCET 2019 like eligibility criteria, application form, notifications & the result, etc. on this page. The candidate is suggested to keep themselves updated with this page to know more about TS EdCET 2019.
TS EdCET 2019
Osmania University has released a notification regarding the exam dates for TS EdCET 2019 entrance test for admission to the B.Ed. (2 Years) a regular course in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates can check the schedule related to TS EdCET 2019 from the table given below:
|TS EdCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||3rd Week of March 2019|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application||4th Week of April 2019|
|Submission of Online Application||4th Week of April 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the
|1st Week of May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website||3rd Week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||30-31 May 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||1st Week of June 2019|
|Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||1st Week of June 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Results/Ranks||2nd Week of June 2019|
TS EdCET 2019 Exam Date Notice
TS EdCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are appearing for the TS EdCET 2019, must make sure they qualify the eligibility criteria set by the board. The eligibility criteria is divided into three parts:
Nationality Criteria: First of all candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- The candidate who is appearing for the exam must have passed in any of the bachelor’s degree B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M with aggregate 50% marks.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidates with SC/ST category must have 40% marks in graduation degree B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M.
- Candidates who have the masters degree without bachelors degree are not eligible.
Age Limit: The candidate who is applying must make sure that they have completed the 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Application Form of TS EdCET 2019
- The candidate has to visit the official website or can simply click on the above link “Application Form”.
- Here the candidate has to log in with their credentials.
- The candidate needs to fill up the important details like name, parents name, gender, category etc.
- The candidate has to make sure that before submitting the details they have to cross-check the details they have entered, to avoid mistakes.
- The application form is to be submitted only online.
Fee & Payment for TS EdCET 2019
Note: The details furnished below are according to last year i.e., TS EdCET 2018!
- The candidate who is applying for the TS EdCET 2019 has to submit an application fee of Rs. 650 for General Category and Rs. 450 for SC & ST category.
- Payment should be through APOnline /TSOnline Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
The Admit card of TS EdCET 2019 will be released once the application process gets over, the candidates are advised to download the admit card prior exam to keep themselves away from all the hassles. To download the admit card one has the login with the existing credentials that candidate holds, after entering details and submitting them a page with admit card details will open up. Check the details and click on download option and take the print out of admit card.
Mock Test for TS EdCET 2019 is launched for all the candidates. The mock test is provided so that test takers can prepare for the online exam pattern. A login ID & password is given so all you need to do is just visit the official Mock Test and familiarize yourself with the way questions are displayed in Examination. Check out the official Mock Test before appearing for your exam.
Click Here to check mock test of TS EdCET 2018 as the mock test of TS EdCET 2019 has not been released yet.
The TS EdCET-2019 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh. The test centers provided in the table below are as per last year, any change in the same will be updated for candidates in the table.
|Hyderabad Central||Hyderabad North||Hyderabad South-East||Hyderabad West|
There will be a common entrance test that will have the objective type(multiple choice) examination. The candidate is required to answer 150 questions in two hours time. The question paper will be in English, Telugu, and Urdu except for English methodology.
The exam paper will be divided into 3 parts:
Part A: It will include General English that will have 25 questions for 25 marks
Part B: Here the candidate will have to divide into two parts
- General Knowledge: 15 questions for 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude: 10 questions for 10 marks
Part C: This part will contain the Methodology section Methodology, the Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Mathematics: 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences: 100 questions for 100 marks (Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks and Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks)
- Biological Sciences: 100 questions for 100 marks (Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks and Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks)
- Social Studies: 100 questions for 100 marks (Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks; History – 30 questions for 30 marks; Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks; Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks)
- English: 100 questions for 100 marks
Note: Part-A and Part-B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part-C.
TS EdCET Syllabus
Note: Syllabus given here is of the past year and for reference purpose only!
If above window does not load, Click here to view and download the TS EdCET 2018 Syllabus.
An answer key will be announced by the board after the conclusion of the exams. An answer key is published so that candidate can check their answers and find out that how much chances they have to secure the seat in the exam. There would be preliminary key as well as final answer key that will have the answers to the questions asked in the examination. The candidate can also have the opportunity to raise the objection against the answer key but that is for the limited time. EdCET 2019 will release its question papers and preliminary answer keys, after successfully conducting its entrances across its centres.
TS EdCET 2019 Result
Candidates will be ranked in each methodology in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in TS EdCET-2019 through online examination. A candidate may get the result by entering the hall ticket number on the official website. The result shows the candidate Name, marks, rank, roll number, exam center and other information. Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
TS EdCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling for TS EdCET 2019 will be held after the result gets declared and so all the candidates who will clear the written examination for TS EdCET 2019, will have to be present with all the documents for the counselling process. The exact date, time and venue will be updated on our counselling page as soon as we get the complete official details. Candidates will be able to access the counselling section from the “Quick Links” section mentioned above.
Official Website: edcet.tsche.ac.in.
For more information regarding TS EdCET, you can download last year’s information brochure – Download Information Brochure.
TS EdCET 2018 Question Papers and Answer Keys:
Down below is the list of question papers and answer keys of the last year for TS EdCET 2018. Candidates can check and download the same from below according to their subjects:
|Subject||Question Paper||Answer key|
|Biological Sciences||Click here||Click here|
|Biological Sciences(URDU)||Click here|
|Mathematics||Click here||Click here|
|Physical Sciences||Click here||Click here|
|Physical Sciences(URDU)||Click here|
|Social Studies||Click here||Click here|
|Social Studies(URDU)||Click here|
|English||Click here||Click here|